PDA

View Full Version : Re: Dark Bounty

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 26th, 2001, 03:39:06 AM
(Please use this thread for all OOC discussion of this RP)

I give permission for LD to be captured IF

IF....

...the capture is FAIR and not to be considered a godmoding attack in any way. De'Ville should be given a chance to try and get herself away, if your trap is too good, I will not be able to get her free. So. There you have it, permission with a disclaimer. ;)

Let's talk this out and make it a real good RP, okay?

Oh, and Vader...

...I'll get you, my pretty. You, and your little kitty too!

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 26th, 2001, 06:25:43 AM
Granted I'm assuming here, but Vader woulda told information brokers about the bounty.

I figure, since he announced the bounty on the ship, he probably would have told other about it. Plus, if Kazaar were to show up on the ship now, he woulda missed it completely.

Does giving the info out to brokers work? Or shall I redo the post I was going to post?

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 26th, 2001, 01:42:04 PM
It was sent to all bounty hunter channels, which would also go to info brokers. So yeah, you'd get the info. Just show up there if you want, and assume you've been there all the time

Lady Vader
Dec 27th, 2001, 04:23:56 AM
Oh, har har about the "kitty" joke. :p

(Though I have to admit it was clever. :lol )

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 28th, 2001, 02:27:13 AM
One more thing: De'Ville is right now (at the time of this RP) in the thread titled Premotions of Darkness, part 2 (part 1 is at TBH in a locked forum, ah well, don't worry about it too much, okay?)

The latest intelligence you might get on her will NOT lead you to Coruscant. You will have to do some digging to find a trail to lead you there. Her most recent movements that you MAY find are:

Vjun

Myrkr (altercation with Prent, took off in a ship of some sort, I still need to figure out what. It was a loaner - stolen from someplace)

and then Vjun again.

Her most well known ship, the Sith Infiltrator My Vengence was blown up on Vjun before she ever went to Myrkr. She now has a replacement, which she has taken to Coruscant. Its name is Revenge (yes there is a similarity, I know *sigh*) No one knows of this new ship. As far as anyone knows, she still has her old ship.

in fact, as far as anyone knows, she is still on Vjun. I don't think anyone there would miss her all that much. At least not yet.

Happy Hunting, any questions?