PDA

View Full Version : Merrrry Christmas! Ho ho ho!

Santa Claus
Dec 25th, 2001, 02:26:23 AM
God I am tired from all that running around. I've already done all of Asia and Australia and Europe, and I'm starting on middle America/Canada/South America. Let me tell you, this job is a lot of work.

Don't forget a glass of eggnog for Santa! He needs it! (that and a girly magazine...) Ooops, was that outloud? ;)

Lady Vader
Dec 25th, 2001, 02:33:46 AM
Will spiked eggnog do? Or do ya need to be sober to drive that sled led by eight reindeer? :lol

Darth Viscera
Dec 25th, 2001, 02:36:39 AM
I'm guessing that at least ONE of the other seven reindeer could act as a failsafe, and is trained to pull Mr. Santa C. over to the nearest Best Western, especially after my cookiees and whatnot.

Aurrora Jaid
Dec 25th, 2001, 03:36:18 AM
:lol

Alpha
Dec 25th, 2001, 10:48:56 PM
Well, I didn't get those swords I wanted...though I DID get a nice CD player and MP player. Plus a few new books (always a good thing. I'm a bookworm) and some cash. Lots of cash! With $50.00 coming tomorrow. :) Plus my job. Then it's mall trip time! sorry, I'm rambling. It comes with too much sugar...:)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 26th, 2001, 02:03:26 AM
I'm sure the mother of every 14 year old really, really wants her son running around with swords. :p