PDA

View Full Version : Merger Announced

Khendon Sevon
Dec 24th, 2001, 05:39:32 PM
Khendon stood in front of the podium, a bright smile accenting his features as he spoke to the large group of investors and news people who sat in the boardroom. Holocams floated around Khendon, shooting him from every possible angle. “History has been changed today. My father founded Tarot Labs in the hope that he could change the world, make it better, bring peace to it,” several of the investors stifled laughter at this, the design of mass destruction weapons such as the Erebus could not keep peace, “and it has done every goal he and I have set for it.

“Times change as do needs. Due to this, Sevon Rifle, Co. was founded, a proud member of the Tarot Labs family. Now, as we move towards intergalactic peace in the inner rim and core worlds, our vision expands to provide technologies to more who wish them, to feed our main buyer of technologies, the Galactic Empire, and to increase our quality above believable levels,” Khendon took a moment to allow the gatherers to digest the speech before continuing, “Today, I am proud… strike that, I am honored to announce the merger of Tarot Labs, Sevon Rifle, Co, and Lebron Corp. into one entity, one titan to rule them all, United Imperial Technologies.” A murmur arose form all present and Khendon grinned widely.

(OOC:
Tarot Labs and its sister company Sevon Rifle, Co. have merged with Lebron Corp. to form United Imperial Technologies.

Khendon is CEO and Lebron is Vice-CEO.

We’re currently looking for more members; your ‘rank’ will depend on your skill level.

To apply, contact me via AIM or email.

My AIM is: ietib
And my Email is: Andrew@bewildrocks.com
Our board is located here (http://pub19.ezboard.com/bunitedimperialtechnologies)

If an admin feels like moving this to the RPing forum, feel free to.

Admiral Lebron
Dec 24th, 2001, 05:44:15 PM
Vice CEO Lebron sat in a chair behind the podiuem, noding and smiling as he knew many new toys were to be made in the future.

(OOC:

If their are any questions for me,
AIM: VeryAngryJew
Email: VeryAngryJew@hotmail.com)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 24th, 2001, 06:14:52 PM
[OOC: This thread should be moved to IC, don't you think? :)]

A hooded figure grinned from within the crowd of senators and diplomats, turning to make his way out. Yes, this was pleasing to hear indeed.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:01:40 PM
Hahahahahahahah!!!hahahahahahaha (takes a breath)....hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahah a....errr....oh dear....errrdear...

(wipes a tear from his eye)...

sorry

Khendon Sevon
Dec 28th, 2001, 08:35:53 PM
*blinks* freak.

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 28th, 2001, 09:08:56 PM
Seems like TGE unleashed the tear/laughing gas again.

*Hands Sieken a tissue*

:crack