PDA

View Full Version : Black Black Heart. (Open Challenge)

Eve Siren
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:41:37 AM
Something ugly this way comes
Through my fingers sliding inside
All these blessings all these burns
I'm godless underneath your cover
Search for pleasure search for pain
In this world now I am undying
I unfurl my flag my nation helpless

Black black heart
Why would you offer more ?
Why would you make it easier
On me to satisfy ?
I'm on fire
I'm rotting to the core
I'm eating all your kings and queens
All your sex and your diamonds

As I begin to lose my grip
On these realities your sending
Taste your mind and taste your sex
I'm naked underneath your cover
Covers lie and we will bend and borrow
With the coming sign
The tide will take,
The sea will rise and time will rape

Eve sighed as she repeated the song in her head, walking slowly through the dark night in the cities crowded with Jedis. Though they didn't know if she was a Sith "physically", the Sith Knight let her aura show that she was one. Bringing the weaker Jedis to make way for her to walk. It's like having an invisible Force Shield, all those people avoiding her like that. Maybe there will be one brave or stupid enough to stand in her way ...

"Hmph. Weak."She mumbled.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Dec 22nd, 2001, 10:32:04 AM
Cirrsseeto frowned somewhat, staring down at the gibberish that Sanis had handed him. It was a shopping list, or at least thats what he'd told him. Of all the people to give it to...why him??? Cirrsseeto's blue eyes scrutinized it intensely, turning it upside down and back, trying to glean some kind of understanding from the strange marks on it. As most Cizerack males were, Cirrsseeto was quite illiterate, as females traditionally enforced. Therefore, Cirrsseeto had no idea what to make of it. Sanis slapped it into his hand on the way to a meeting, and said to go to the store. Saarrreeaa was away too, and so Cirrsseeto had no idea at all what to do. Ears lowered, the big felinoid shuffled down the street, hoping to find somebody who might help decipher the strange list.

Padding down the road, Cirrsseeto's attention was wholly on the paper in his hand, so he didn't see the woman when he bumped into her, his massive frame accidentally knocking her over. He glanced down, ears fluttering.

Sssorrrjy.

Absent-mindedly, the Cizerack continued on his way.

Eve Siren
Dec 23rd, 2001, 01:56:07 PM
"Sssorrrjy. " the man said.

Eve stood back up slowly, and dusted herself off with her hand, looking at the man through the glass of her helmet. She rotated her neck, cracking it slightly and catched up with the man.

"Hey." She said simply as he turned around. She smirked and punched him in the face by surprise, more precisely on the cheek, knocking him down, the same way he did to her.

"Sorry."

Cirrsseeto Quez
Dec 23rd, 2001, 03:11:45 PM
Cirrsseeto got to his feet, rubbing at the side of his face. It wasn't a strong punch, but it was deliberate...and that made him mad. The Cizerack blocked the masked person's path, looking down at them with scowling, ice-blue eyes.

That wasss on purrrpossse.

He reached down, snatching the helmet off her head

Eve Siren
Dec 23rd, 2001, 08:05:27 PM
The helmet coming off, Eve's more feminine physical side showed. Even her voice changed.Of course, under her helmet and leather gear, it was hard to see that she was really a girl. Her long dark hair falling down on her shoulders, she held her hand out towards the Cizerack, her face expression emotionless and her words empty.

"Give me my helmet back." She said with a monotone and deep voice.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Dec 24th, 2001, 02:42:30 AM
Cirrsseeto shook his head, sliding it on.

No. jI keep jit.

Eve Siren
Dec 24th, 2001, 04:16:25 PM
"It doesn't really suit you, you know. So ....."

Eve took out a weapon, looking a lot like a gun. The shining silver metal on it was reflecting in the glass of her helmet, on the Cizerack's head. She pointed the thing to his chest. She would've aimed his head, but her helmet was more precious.

"Give it back."

Cirrsseeto Quez
Dec 26th, 2001, 01:55:38 AM
With speed surpassing any human competition, the Cizerack batted the muzzle of the blaster away from his chest, clasping his claws around the weapon as he did so. With strength belying his Cizerack blood, Cirrsseeto bent the muzzle into a crimp, effectively rendering the blaster useless. Growling under his newfound helmet, he let the ruined weapon clatter to the ground.

Eve Siren
Dec 30th, 2001, 11:37:25 AM
As the Cizerack destroyed her weapon, Eve had immediately plunged her elbow into his stomach by surprise, making him stumble and fall back. She then sat on him and took off the helmet of his head. She knew a Cizerack's abilities ... But she wondered if he knew hers as a genetically engineered killing machine.

"You shouldn't underestimate girls, you know."

Placing her palms on each side of his face, she grinned slightly (Something she rarely did) and flipped off of him, using her hands. Then she stepped back, wondering if he were to attack her back.

OOC-Sorry I took so long to reply >_<

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jan 1st, 2002, 10:29:50 PM
She hit harder than a Hyuu-mann female should. It was unexpected, and Cirrsseeto fluttered his elongated ears in vexation. She also took his helmet. That made him mad. Really mad. He didn't like her.

His ears folded back against his brown hair as his two inch curved claws extended out of the fleshy pads in his fingertips. A low rumbling growl issued forth as his lips peeled back, flashing pearly daggers at Eve as his ice-blue eyes stared her down. With a jerk, the Cizerack tore his heavy shirt away, revealing a muscular build, with a marbled cream-stripe complexion. He crouched low, mouth opening wide as a thunderous sound issued forth

<marquee><font color=990000><font size=50><u>RRRRROOOUUURRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!</u></font></font></marquee>

Eve Siren
Jan 3rd, 2002, 04:39:00 PM
Eve's eyes widened as the Cizerack roared incredibly loudly. Eve stepped back further, as the scared crowd started to run away. He seemed pissed ... No wonder. Always emotionless, she got into a fighting stance, slipping a dagger down her sleeve and into her hand, secretly.

"Bring it on." She almost murmured.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jan 3rd, 2002, 06:43:37 PM
Snarling, Cirrsseeto reached to the side, catching a swoop bike by its guide rails and bucking the rider off to his dismay. The felinoid hefted the vehicle over his shoulder, hurling it at Eve, bowling her over.

Eve Siren
Jan 4th, 2002, 04:10:18 PM
Eve's first reflex, of course, was to move out of the way, but she decided to not. It was too late anyways. She caught the bike with her hands, but the force of the throw was stronger than she thought, making her to stumble back, almost losing her balance. But she stepped back, recovering her balance and pushed the bike aside.

"That's it ?" She almost insulted the beast.

She was about to charge at him, but decided it'd be better if he approached her first.

"Come on !"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:39:53 AM
Cirrsseeto pounced, clawed hands wrapping around her neck as he tackled her to the ground.

Eve Siren
Jan 10th, 2002, 11:52:36 AM
Eve gasped as the beast tackled her to the ground. She felt his claws running into her skin slowly, she groaned slightly, holding onto his hands, she rammed her knee into his stomach upwards, causing him to jump up.

She realized that he still wouldn't let go so she had to think fast of a plan, or else, she could die. As the Cizerack flew up lightly because of her knee attack, she let go of his hands and placed her palms on each side of her head. She wrapped her legs around his body first and backflip with the strength pushing from her hands, causing him to land on his back and her over him. This time, she had the advantage.

Eve immediately dug her elbow into the beast's throat, finally making him to let go of her neck. She stood up, her hand on her bloody neck and backed away. Blood was flowing down her neck as she coughed.