PDA

View Full Version : Roleplay idea! Any group leaders interested please reply.(*stares at Viscera*)

Garrett Blade
Dec 21st, 2001, 09:32:17 PM
It will require the use of a very important building on the home planet of the faction which takes part in this roleplay.

Basically, the roleplay will be about a terrorist situation whereby Garrett et al take over a building, and take a large number of people hostage, and threaten to blow up the building if his demands are not met.

The demands will be as follows:

1. A Corellian Action VI transport is prepped and unmanned in orbit of the planet.

2: The required number of shuttles are prepped and unmanned in close proximity to the planets' morgues.

3: The dead bodies of the planets' morgues are loaded into the shuttles, with a single body placed in the cockpit of each shuttle.

These might sound like rather strange and somewhat macabre, but the purpose of the bodies is for the construction of Garretts personal ship.

And perhaps once completed, I could return to the planet to have a small battle with the group who took part. That would be a nice conclusion to the rp. :D

EDIT: Come on Vis - I can count on you.....right? :huh

Darth Viscera
Dec 21st, 2001, 11:25:58 PM
Huh? what? I'm here, I'm awake.

Just read it. Speaking from an IC perspective, Vis would be too proud to be bossed around by a lowly terrorist, and would likely threaten to blow up the captive building, unless Garrett were to strike a deal with him which would give him some incentive to submit...say, Garrett performs some devious act against TSE. In this case, Vis would be willing to comply with Garrett's demands.

Jedah Lynch
Dec 21st, 2001, 11:59:29 PM
I say we get a plan where Vis gets his head out of his ass for once.

:p

Darth Viscera
Dec 22nd, 2001, 01:16:35 AM
quiet you.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:26:34 AM
:lol Sorry but I think all the dead bodies on Vjun have been tossed away into the lava pits. :) There might be one or two hanging outside, though. ;)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:41:26 AM
I'm sure the Cizerack could do this.

Garrett Blade
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:41:59 AM
Vis, baby! You just said the magic words! And in both posts!:D

I'll PM you later on.

Darth Viscera
Dec 22nd, 2001, 03:12:23 PM
See? Someone appreciates me!

Varlon Konrad
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:17:26 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Viscera
See? Someone appreciates me!
For the moment ;)

Garrett Blade
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:57:23 PM
I think Vis is amazin' as long as he shares my hatred for TSE! :D :p >D :rollin :crack :lol :) :cool

Darth Viscera
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:18:11 PM
Indeed! We met in a chinese takeaway near the Passport Office India Buildings in Liverpool, and he shared my dislike for TSE Sith right from the top! So, as you can see, John Lennon and I had a discussion regarding the semantics of his fortune cookiee, and I decided unanymously to partake in this quite valorous endeavour!!!