PDA

View Full Version : Moderator/Administrator request

Garrett Blade
Dec 21st, 2001, 06:59:24 PM
Please could you delete the second post in the thread "Malkavian Nights: Prologue" in the Storytelling Forum. I logged in as myself (Garrett Blade), but it managed to post as Gav Mortis. I don't know h0ow it did, it just did.O_o

TheHolo.Net
Dec 21st, 2001, 07:06:38 PM
o_O

Okay, done.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 21st, 2001, 07:08:27 PM
BTW: It looks like you are logged in as Gav again. O_o

You may want to delete your browser cookies and log in again, unless its intentional.

ReaperFett
Dec 21st, 2001, 07:33:43 PM
maybe Gav is logged in as Gav :)

Seth Darkserpent
Dec 21st, 2001, 08:24:15 PM
Maybe a totally different entity is operating your computer from a nearby van parked on the side of the road, in hopes of taking over each and every console in the world and programming them to do their bidding so they can create a robot-like army of machines and literally take over the world, country by country, sparing none of us in the process!!!

*Gasps for air*

Or it could just be that you haven't deleted your cookies.

Darth Viscera
Dec 21st, 2001, 08:34:31 PM
I like peanut butter cookiees :D

Nupraptor
Dec 21st, 2001, 08:53:21 PM
I like sugar cookies much more.

Admiral Lebron
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:13:03 PM
Maybe a totally different entity is operating your computer from a nearby van parked on the side of the road, in hopes of taking over each and every console in the world and programming them to do their bidding so they can create a robot-like army of machines and literally take over the world, country by country, sparing none of us in the process!!!

To bad most third world countries will be spared due to their lack of computers. :p

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 23rd, 2001, 04:50:49 AM
So I won't clutter this place up with anymore of my own posts...

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11425

Can someone please remove all the OOC comments made in that thread, and the post by Jeseth Cloak that was made there in error..?

Alpha
Dec 23rd, 2001, 07:12:50 PM
Originally posted by Seth Darkserpent

*Gasps for air*

Or it could just be that you haven't deleted your cookies.

The man lives in the van down by the river! Not at the side of the road!

Zorin Hexes
Dec 24th, 2001, 02:47:53 AM
Er... One last thing: http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11408

The post by Zorin Hexes there, can someone delete it please?