PDA

View Full Version : A Mercenary's Tale

Shawna Brunet
Dec 21st, 2001, 10:30:34 AM
Traversing the dusty streets of Mos Eisley, Shawna Brunet detected the lumpy mushroom shaped cantina. The relentless heat emitted by the twin suns forced all without climate control suits to seek refuge. The scum from the spaceport assembled at the popular watering hole. She was accustomed to the lewd incumbents of the bar.

Her occupation centered around this foul establishment where her services as a mercenary were for hire. Entering the cantina, she took a seat at an open table, ordering a Merenzane Gold, her usual choice of beverage. Dropping 5 credits on the table for the barkeep as her spirits were served, she casually eyed the array of inhabitants. Rodians, Devaronians, Ithorians, Jawas, some smugglers, a Talz and a Mandalorion iron armored Hunter crowded the place.

Sipping her brew she sensed a strong presence. Shawna always had keen perceptions, not aware of the high midichlorion count she possessed. She heard of the powerful Sith and Jedi, but never experienced either creature in her line of work. She cared only about making credits, adding to her fortune.

War was her way of life since an adolescent, when she roamed the streets with a gang of orphans, stealing food and water to survive, evading consistant blaster fire. Once she was captured by a stormtrooper, leveling his E-11 on her. She concentrated on his mind, willing him to let her go. She was shocked when the trooper suddenly ignored her and told her to go on her way. Unbeknownst to Shawa, she tapped into the force. She thought he just got into too many blaster fights and had a scrambled brain.

Smiling at the memory, the mercenary sipped her drink relaxing as much as a soldier of fortune could unwind. The presence was still near as she shrugged it off, washing away the malaise taking another drink. She unholstered her modified DL-44, setting it on her lap just in case of any trouble.

Master Yurza
Dec 21st, 2001, 11:17:47 PM
::Yurza walked into the cantina and looked around. he had sensed a Force sensitive presence in there and had been hoping it was a Jedi so maybe he could have some fun today. As he looked around he notice that the aura was coming from a young girl that was sitting alone. He looked at her strangely. She didn't seem to be a Jedi or a Sith for that matter, but yet she was there and se was Force sensitive. He walked over to her and put his hand on the chair across from her::

"Is this seat taken?"

::He would get to the bottom of this today::

Chaos Alexander
Dec 22nd, 2001, 01:40:28 AM
::On the other side of the room sat a lone figure. Dressed in desert gear he fit right in with all the other slime in the room. Dust covered his body and his changed his accent to fit in. His story, a man visiting his home. Why was he here is the question many people would ask if they knew him, and knew who he was. Chaos was one thing. A killer. Also, a Sith. The God-Son of one of the most powerful Sith in the TSE. Darth Orge. He heard from a few of his resources that a mercenary was on this dustball of a planet. Chaos had no need for one at the time, but he may one day. Chaos, like many of his kind, would settle for nothing but the best. teh question was this though. which one of these people was the mercanary? Reaching out with the Force would be the easiest way to find out. Chaos knew that many people today new a bit of the Force, even if it is a little. Best to find out the hard way. Ask the right people. Hidden in the shadows though a woman caught his eye. Standing next to the table was his friend Yurza. Did he know something Chaos didn't? Chaos doughted it. Yurza and him shared almost everything. Who was the woman then? She cared herself to proud to be a common whore. She also cared that blaster. She was a good choice though. Any man would kill for a catch like her. Chaos would. As they say though, work before play. Besides, Chaos wouldn't have a chance. Chaos simply signaled to Yurza. His fingers moved as if he was nervous of just cracking them. To any other person it would seem Chaos moved them out of habit. He didn't even look at Yurza, he just stared off into space keeping an eye on him out the corner of his eye. No one would guess he even was signing him ina lanuage only the Garou and Yurza knew.::

So friend, I take it you heard about a top-class mercenary. Any Luck? Also who is you lady friend? If she is taken find out if she has a sister.

::Chaos stoped signing. The movements of his hands also fallowed by simple turns, and nods of the head. A hard lanuage to learn. Even harder to find someone willing to teach it. Yurza knew how to sign it though. Even enfront of the woman. She would expect little. She....Why was Chaos dwelling on her so much? Sure, he would give anything for 15 min. with her, but they were others better, and cheaper to come by. The Force must have been drawing him. Somethign was strange about her. Wonderfully Strange. The Force was in her. Stronge as well. Only time would tell.::

Shawna Brunet
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:19:26 AM
Sensing two strong force signatures Shawna stood up with a blaster in her hand. She nodded to the man who asked if the seat was taken as her eyes narrowed on the other. Shawna trusted no one. She couldnt in her line of work. She always demanded full pay up front for her services as a mercenary.

"Sit where you like. Its an open bar. You two, I feel something strong from you. Are you Sith or Jedi?"

Shawna masked her fear with a confident demeanor as she relayed the question. She knew they were force creatures. Having never faced any of the force wielders in combat made her uneasy in their company. Her perceptions never failed her. She was always right.

A passing stormtrooper picked up on the mercenary's blaster as he leveled his E-11 at her.

"Holster that weapon!"

Shawna did as ordered, sliding the DL-44 back into its holster. The stormtrooper walked up to her.

"Identification." An audible click from a comlink followed his command. The trooper ignored the other two as they were playing onto his weak mind. Shawna got nervous. She was wanted by the Empire for stealing Imperial property. Shawna so loved her speeder bike she cleverly modified to not appear as Imperial issue. She decided to play that mind trick again hoping it would work this time. Her ice blue eyes centered onto his shaded visor. The force invaded the trooper's vulnerable mind. He moved from the table as if nothing happened, to question another at the other end of the tavern.

Shawna grinned at her accomplishment but wished she knew how she did that. So many questions unanswered. She shifted her gaze on the others.

"So are you looking for a mercenary? Look no further. I am Shawna Brunet." She was as cocky as she was wreckless, even in the vista of danger.

Master Yurza
Dec 22nd, 2001, 10:36:29 AM
::Yurza nodded over at Chaos and then turned his attention back to the lady. He sat down without taken his eyes off of her. The way she had just demonstrated her use in the Force was quite impresssive, for there was a certain rawity about her. She semed not to be trained, but top use such an advanced technique showed great power. There was no telling what else she could do, but for now he would have his fun::

"My nae is Yurza. And to answer your question, yes I am in need of a mercenary. Have you ever heard of a man named Trunks Yurali (http://web.dencity.com/planeswalker2002/trunksyurali.jpg) ? He is a top-notch smuggler and also a self proclaimed master-at-arms. I am in search of him for personal reasons. He is very good at hidding from other and I thought that maybe you might have heard of him."

::Yurza sat at the table and sent a messagevia the Force to Chaos::

Well, well. What brings you here old freind?

Lord DarkStar
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:57:09 PM
DarkStar entered the cantina, scanning it for anyone he recognised. He noticed Chaos and Yurza, he recognised them from the Empire, but had never spoken to them so decided not to go and sit with them. He began to walk past them when he noticed the woman sat with them, this was nothing remarkable in its self, until DarkStar's Force powers picked up her Force pressence, it burnt like a dark flame, she was strong but untrained. He smiled to himself, he was indeed of a new apprentice, always two there were and he was alone.

DarkStar walked over to the table an tapped Yurza on the shoulder,

"This seat is taken"

He said in a conversational tone

"I request you vacate it"

This was not, the threat below the surface of his tone was clearly audiable.

Chaos Alexander
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:09:49 PM
::Chaos saw the other man. This was not good. He knew of Lord Dagger. His father, Verse Dawnstrider, told Chaos of him when he was a child. We was good. Very Good. Yurza best take heed of him. Chaos knew when he was out gunned. Then again, when was Chaos ever to back down? He was the child of a Jedi Knight, and God-son to two of the most power Sith at TSE. The girl had power. That much was true. Chaos saw her body though as well. when was the last time he even had a girlfriend? Too Long. He knew not to anger the Sith Lord. Dagger wanted her for her power. The Lone Sith Order was no place for her though. The Sith Empire held more power. Chaos could not train yet, but he would be able to soon. He would have to be slick. Angering Dagger was a date with death. Good thing Chaos knew how dance with it. We got up out his seat. He simply walked up the woman, bent over her shoulder. If he could not have her beside him in the Empire, maybe they could become.....friends. He wispered softly in her ear.::

"Woman of your style belong with better. TSE has power. Lots of power. If I can not train you others will. They can fill your wildest dreams. I may not can help you with the Force, but I can......help you with other stuff if you wish. YOu need a younger man in your life. One that can live and work beside you, not one that may leave this world at any time. Just a though....."

::Chaos bowed to Dagger and walked to a near-by table. Oods were not in his favor. Many woman would not be caught dead with someone that looked like him. Maybe though. Chaos hoped to himself. The world is funny. He called to Yurza though the Force::

Yurza, we got trouble. I came because I felt somethign was drawing me here. I think it is the girl. Dagger changes thing. We are waaay out of our leage. He was here when my Dad was. That means he is old. And with age in the Force, comes power. You best back down. You couldn't take me in Sparring. He will mop th efloor with both of us, at the same time. Choos ours battles.

::Chaos had to try one more thing. He called the barkeep. He told him to give the girl want ever she wanted. Let her know who sent it. Also to give only the very best the place had to offer.::

Edit: left out the last paragraph.

Master Yurza
Dec 22nd, 2001, 11:40:36 PM
::All of a sudden Yurza begant o laugh outloud as he watched the other two. It was pathetic of the two to fight and he would make sure thet=y knew it no matter who they were::

"You two are pathetic. To fight over such trivial matters...besides she has done said she won't trust anyone so what makes you two think that she will trust you? besides I have business to take care of before I relieve my seat. There are others around here. In fact...."

::Yurza extened his hand and a chair shot forth. He put it right beside his own and offered it to Dagger::

"Now we are all civilized here...atleast I hope. Now back to us. Do you happen to know Trunk Yuarli?"

::Yurza may have been foolish to pull that stunt there, but he had to figure out where this guy was. He had to find him so he could find his father. He sent a message via the Force to Chaos::

Power or no power I will find this out. If anything happens to me then find my brother and tell him to seek out Trunks Yurali to find our father.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 23rd, 2001, 06:33:02 PM
DarkStar looked at Chaos as he backed away and then at Yurza as he stayed his ground, admiral indeed to risk the rather of a Sith Lord. DarkStar smiled at him and sat in the chair, leaning it back so two of the legs left the floor.

"I have all the time in the world...conclude your buisness"

DarkStar motioned the bartender to bring him a drink. When it arrived he sat back to watch the exchange. Yurza leaned forward to speak again when a message from DarkStar struck him,

"Be careful who you call pathetic young one, I was a Lord of the Darkside before you were even born...conclude your buisness quickly and leave, while you still can..."

His message dilivered DarkStar watched.

OOC/BTW Chaos, I am a member of TSE\IC

Chaos Alexander
Dec 23rd, 2001, 09:39:50 PM
::Chaos watched the others. Yurza was lucky. Very Lucky. Darkstar must be on buissness. Normaly he would have waxed Yurza. Even though they were on the same side! The thing with Darkstar was that the council would just pretend that Darkstar didn't do anything. Yurza would have been lost. Chaos knew that all that were TSE here, so maybe he still had a chance with the girl.::

OOC: Oops. I figured this out an hour after i posted. I will just say it was Chaos trying to be slick.

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 24th, 2001, 03:20:15 AM
Jedi Knight Aura entered the cantina and immediately sensed three dark force signatures. She sauntered to the bar and ordered a corellian ale. She looked over to see they were conversing with a young woman so figured they were too preoccupied to care about her.

Shawna Brunet
Dec 24th, 2001, 05:07:51 AM
A third force figure entered the bar as yet another after him. A woman, yet Shawna sensed a different feeling from her, opposite of the others. The mercenary was confused. So many with the force. Her perception of them all overwhelmed her. She forgot about the smuggler question due to all the distractions.

"I would so desire this force power." She spoke to the three, her voice eager for knowledge.

"This TSE, a training facility for the force of the Sith?" Shawna turned towards the woman curiously, ignoring the arguing between the men.

"She is of the force too but why is she different with the power? She must be Jedi, since you spoke of the Sith Empire. Are you not at war with one another?"

Shawna sensed trouble may follow and didnt want to be caught in any crossfire as she watched their responses, with a feeling of dread.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 24th, 2001, 09:00:35 AM
DarkStar had noticed the Jedi enter as well. He rose gracefully to his feet and half turned.

"Conclude your buissness Yurza then leave the girls questions to me...I will deal with the Jedi."

DarkStar moved with cat like grace, motioning for Chaos to follow him he walked over to the Jedi, smiled and bowed.

"I would sujest you leave, you are out numbered, three Sith to one Jedi, I have buissness to conclude here and do not wish to make a scene, but if you do not leave I will kill you"

DarkStar spoke in a conversational tone, but the message was clear, the Jedi could tell from his Force signature that he was ready to kill if need be

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 24th, 2001, 09:58:41 AM
Training her jade visage on Dark Star and his entourage, Aura initiated a reply as she stood up to greet them bowing in reciprocation with a warm smile.

"I have business as well to tend to. I was to meet someone here. I would rather not stand outside to be propositioned by drunks. I will meet my friend and be on my way."

Aura recalled an episode of her training when her Master said at times it is wiser to flee, rather then face a confrontation. Aura voiced her objection saying it was the way of a coward. Her Master reprimanded her stating a Jedi is not concerned with the opinions of others. Striving to maintain and add to a brave reputation are the way of the Sith, devoured with power. Violence must be avoided at all costs he told her.

His Padawan taxed his patience as she still thought a Jedi must fight if attacked, whether through action, words of threats, or a sense of impeeding battle. She told him they may levy an attack on someone else, less equipped to handle the situation. Aura was merely using excuses to not be branded a coward. She was of the Noble Warriors of Light Clan, Knights well known for their bravery in battle. Her Master was far too passive and willing to allow a Sith to go about his way.

Aura felt her stubborness dictating her next statement. "I will stay. I shouldnt be here long. Have a drink, relax. I am no threat."

Chaos Alexander
Dec 24th, 2001, 10:36:21 AM
::Chaos stood beside Darkstar. It would be easier to kill the girl. Much easier. Three Sith on one Jedi were very bad odds. Chaos looked at the Jedi. She was waiting for someone. For a person to meet a Jedi in a place like this, they must not want to be seen. That may make them important. Chaos spoke into Darkstar's mind.::

Lord Darkstar, if someone is meeting a Jedi in this hellhole, then it may be something big. It would be the best judgement to wait and see who shows up. I will talk to her till then. See if I can read anything. When I was Jedi, I was strong in mind powers. The Sith has improved it. I may get a feeling on what is goin' on.

::Chaos walked over to the Jedi. He took a seat beside the girl. He ordered another Corellian Ale. He took the Jedii's hand and kissed it in a formal greeting.::

"My name is Chaos Alexander. Son of the former Jedi Knight, and Council Member of GJO, Verse Dawnstrider. I am pleased to see not everything on this planet is a waste. Allow me to say sorry for the way we acted. How long will it be before your friend gets here. I hope soon we have pressing..............

::Chaos looked at Shana. A very attractive woman indeed. She would be worth the hassel. DarkStar could train her at TSE, she would still be in Chaos's reach.::

".........buissness with that younge lady over there. It would just be strange and uncorftable with Jedi running around. That is the reason we got so quick to fight."

::Chaos smiled at the Jedi Woman. His smile was different form many Sith. Most were full of hatred and death. Chaos's almost seemed to care. Almost happy. A strange site in the Sith. A happy one. It was almost comforting.::

Lord DarkStar
Dec 24th, 2001, 05:46:24 PM
DarkStar watched Chaos for a moment, his manner was unSith like, almost Jedi like, much akin to DarkStar's own way of doing things. DarkStar continued to study the Jedi and Chaos for a moment. He suspected Chaos could handle himself, even against a Jedi Knight and if there were any problems DarkStar himself could easily step in and deal with the Jedi. He gave a low bow.

"I will not interferre in your buisness if you do not interferre in mine,"

He motioned to Shawna with his head and then turned and took a table in the corner for himself, where he could watch the Jedi, Shawna and the door. More from force of habit that from a sense of danger DarkStar's hand slid inside his cloak and held the cool metal of his Dragonsabre. With a thought he opened the Dragon's mouth, just incase he needed it.

Master Yurza
Dec 25th, 2001, 12:45:56 PM
"Yes the TSE is a place for training Sith. It is much better than going to the GJO, which train weakling Jedi like that. She is of no concern. he could be killed as easily by any of us."

::Yurza looked at the Jedi Knight and smirked. He had once been at the Jedi Academy and he hadn't met her. They must be getting desperate to recruit such weaklings::

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 26th, 2001, 03:32:53 PM
Lofting a brow at the polite mannerism of the Sith known as Chaos Alexander, Aura nodded and offered minimal information.

"I am Aura Sunrider. Soon, my friend shall arrive. We will conduct our business and be on our way."

Observing the other Sith talking next to the blond girl, the Jedi Knight sensed she was highly force sensitive. Aura frowned knowing they were enticing her to the darkside. She rose from her seat, nodded slightly to Chaos, and ventured over to the table to add to the conversation.

"Greetings, I am Aura. May I speak with you?" Aura's eyes set on the young girl awaiting her response, purposely ignoring Yurza. Shawna pulled out a seat curious about the Jedi, as Aura accepted the invitation.

"So, I see you carry a blaster. One can never be too careful in a place like this." Yurza was glaring at the Knight. Aura knew this would escalate to trouble. She would do all she could to persuade Shawna from being swayed towards the darkside.

Chaos Alexander
Dec 26th, 2001, 05:07:24 PM
::The gloves were off now. Aura was after Shana. She would was meant for the Dark Side. It was just a matter of time. Killing was in her blood. The Jedi would pay for this. She said she was waiting for someone. she said she would leave the Sith to there buissness. She had lied. Chaos hated liers. One of the factions had to go. The Jedi or Sith. Chaos knew the answer to that question. He spoke to the other Sith.::

Darkstar, Yurza, the Jedi is making her move. Let us show this woman the true powers of the Dark. Let sus turn her day into utter night...

::Chaos walked to Jedi. He tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around to see Chaos standing behind her.::

Chaos - "I forgot to give you something...."

::Chaos held up his hand and open his palm up toward her. The Jedi looked puzzeled. Chaos's anger toward all Jedi fueled his anger. He was raised on manners, and this Jedi was just plain rude in butting her noise into Sith buissness. The raged in chaos as well. A Wave of Darkness covered the Sith and threw her across the room. The Dark eneries in the attack traveled through her body like black fire. He looked at Darkstar and Yurza.::

Where are my manners? I forgot to offer you a shot at her. You two can have a turn as well....

Master Yurza
Dec 27th, 2001, 12:08:05 AM
::Yurza looked at Chaos and smirked::

"I see you like the Waves? They are pretty useful sometimes, but enough for now. You were right before Chaos. We don't knwo who she is meeting and I don't want to wind up in the med-bay again....or like my master had."

::Yurza squinched his eyes as he tought about his master, Miryan no Trunks. Something that coudl have done that to someone so strong had to be nearly invinceable and he didn't want to have to fight something liek that when they weren't at full power::

"If you are going to fight her then atleast do it like a man and use fists, conserve your energy for now. Here I'll show you how."

::Yurza reached over and picked the fallen Jedi up by the foot and held her up so that she was dangling like a fish::

"No I promise you this Jedi. I don't want any trouble and I am pretty sure you don't either. I know I am just a Sith warrior, and I am pretty sure that you could beat me, but can you beat two of us? And then you would have a Master to deal with. So are you sure you want to fight? i suggest that you go back over and wait on your freind. Teh girls is ours. She belongs to the Darkside now and not you. What say you now?"

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 27th, 2001, 10:07:47 AM
The under cover agent from the New Republic was very late. Aura sensed trouble may have befallen her. Their plans for establishing a new Jedi Academy was crucial. First, another serious matter had to be dealt with.

Aura could not sit back and allow the young woman to be seduced by the darkside. A Mercenary led a far from virtuous life, yet she could be converted to the Jedi way. The girl was strong with the force, and would fit in nicely with the new plans for the Academy. It was her duty as a Jedi Knight to suspend the darksiders' enterprises at claiming another lost soul for the Sith Empire. Her interference no doubt would cause a conflict, but it must be done.

The young Sith whom Aura thought was polite, tapped her shoulder. Aura sighed not wishing to invoke his anger, but it was too late. She was flung ~via the force~ across the cantina, crashing into a table of Jawas. All of them spilled to the floor. They voiced their protest in their native tongues. She was then lifted upside down by the other Sith. Aura rested a hand on her hilt, as she listened to his proposal.

"What you ask of me goes against the Jedi code. I am sworn to protect the innocent. That girl is not a darksider yet. If my final demise ensues over my intentions to thwart your plans, so be it."

She noticed he didnt ignite, but wished to fight hand to hand. Not wanting the confrontation to end in someone's death, she declined to use her saber.

"Put me down, you dont want to tangle with a Knight. This doesnt have to come to this." Aura was prepared for his reaction as she sank deeply into the force, its light sharpening her senses, building her strength to deal with three Sith.

Master Yurza
Dec 27th, 2001, 11:41:58 AM
"You are correct it doesn't, but the choice is yours. The girl belongs to the Darkside so leave now and there will be no fighting. You are correct, I don't want to tangle with a Knight because I do not feel ready, but I will if need be. I may not be the strongest, but I will get my share of punches in and I promise you this I will not back down until the very breath that gives life escapes my breast."

::Yurza then flipped the young lady up in the air and caught her in his arms. He then put her down as she requested and took a step back::

"Now what say you?"

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 12:09:46 PM
DarkStar's anger burst forth like a wave, a wave which scattered tables, chairs and people.

"Enough of this!"

He roared,

"She is not a prize to be fought over, she has a mind, she will choose. As for you,"

DarkStar turned his whole attention on Aura.

"We will continue this outside,"

DarkStar pushed her, renching her from the other Sith's grasp and out of the window. DarkStar pushed his cloak aside and ignited his sabre, with a grimace he stepped outside to destory the Jedi who had dared to interfere in his buisness.

Chaos Alexander
Dec 27th, 2001, 12:27:55 PM
::A wicked smile came across Chaos's younge face. Darkstar felt the bloodlust as well. How very alike the two Sith were. Both Chaos and Darkstar wanted to see this Knight dealt with. She was cocky. Very Cocky. Not very Jedi like in Chaos's mind. Jedi were meant to be humble. He shoudl know. He was raised by the GJO. Chaos fallowed Darkstar outside.::

Darkstar- "Why do you follow me, I can handle her myself."

Chaos- "Her 'friend' has yet to come. If, and when, they arrive I may need to take care of them. After that, well, we can't leave anyone that may speak against us in the bar. I will kill them all."

::Chaos knew what had to be done. He cared not of how it got done, only that it did. He looked at the people of the bar. Little did they all know that they were soon all about to die. He sent a message to Yurza with the Force.::

Keep an eye on Shana, she doesn't belong to the Dark Side yet, but after she sees what all the Darkside can do, maybe she will come with us. Let her see that the Jedi are all hipocrites. Let her see the Jedi 'defend' herself. Let her know the Jedi are all lies! The humble Jedi making threats and making it seem like she is only trying to avoid a fight. Let her be able to see the bold lies of this excuse for a Jedi. Like all Jedi, she will learn that they are just a mockery of the true light.

Master Yurza
Dec 27th, 2001, 12:42:42 PM
You are correct. I will make sure she watches.

::Yurza walked over to the busted window and leaned against it while he watched the event s outside::

"Come here Shawna. Come see for yourself what the power of the darkside can do."

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 27th, 2001, 12:58:00 PM
Before she even was given a chance to answer Yurza, she was forceably budged outside by the Sith Lord. Aura sensed the hatred the three retained for her, especially Chaos. He was once a Jedi so his apathy was strengthened by his experiences with them. He no doubt was judging her by GJO standards. Aura was from the 'Noble Warriors of Light' clan 'NWOL', as they perceived the Jedi code quite differently than the GJO. The Jedi Knight never meant to threaten the young warrior whom was holding her by an ankle. She just didnt want to kill him, and only issued a warning.

"Away with your weapon, I mean you no harm. Why not ask the girl what path she chooses to follow, rather than subject her to this pathetic spectacle of bravado. She knows not of the NWOL. We are different than the other Jedi. Our codes are similar, but we do not walk away merely to avoid an altercation. We fight when we must."

Aura sighed as she unclipped her hilt, awaiting his response, hoping she didnt have to ignite and engage this Sith Lord.

Chaos Alexander
Dec 27th, 2001, 03:11:59 PM
::Chaos's ear caught the name of another Jedi group. This was not good at all. The Jedi were getting bigger. If she was allowed to live, then another Jedi group may pop up. Then the Sith would have two Jedi groups to deal with. Best to deal with her right off. He spoke to Darkstar.::

Darkstar, she speaks of another group of Jedi. One called the Noble Warriors of Light. These means there is another group out there. I say kill her and her clan with it.

::The though of another Jedi clan sparked some interest in Chaos. His father was very much like this warrior. Fight if need be. He would have liked these. Chaos on the other hand saw the danger. If the two groups worked together, there may be trouble in the roads ahead.::

Shawna Brunet
Dec 27th, 2001, 03:18:36 PM
Guided to the window by Yurza to observe the fight, Shawa decided now was the time to act. She had been studying the others with the acquired patience and keen monitoring eye of a seasoned Mercenary. Wise enough not to get in between the quarrel of another. She took a gander at the three out the broken window and decided to go outside. Yurza followed her to see what she was up to. Shawna unholstered her DL-44, taking off the safety squeezing off a crimson bolt between Dark Star and Aura, the energy dart danced harmlessly away. They both turned to Shawna in surprise.

.."Now that I have gotten your attention, I will not stand to have blood shed on my behalf. I am a proud soldier. You bicker over me like I am a trophy to be earned. This I will not tolerate any longer. This quarrel is whether I will join the light or the dark. Jedi come here."..

Aura walked over to Shawna.

.."I know of you Jedi. I put on a false side of ignorance of the force and force wielders to survey the Sith, and now you. I have killed many in my life time. How can I possibly be made into a Jedi? No, my path has been paved a long time ago when I killed my first man for his food with a dagger. My vengeance runs deep. I store anger like a shipment of spice. This cargo I will never relinquish. I was abandoned at an early age. I never knew the good and noble innocents you preach to protect and serve. There is no light in this dark heart. I chose my name Brunet, meaning black, because it is the color of my destiny."..

She then turned to Dark Star. .."If you attack this woman, let it be not because of me. If her destruction is what you seek, then by all means do so. Do not use me for an excuse of annihilation. I am not a weak woman who is incapable of making up her mind, let alone incapable of her own defense. You all are protecting me like I am a fragile piece of crystal. If this humiliation keeps up, I will not hesitate to use you all for target practice."..

The Mercenary smiled to Dark Star. .. "I appreciate what you said in the cantina that I am capable of making up my own mind. I would be honored to be your apprentice if you would still have me."..

Chaos Alexander
Dec 27th, 2001, 04:16:50 PM
::Chaos smiled. If Darkstar said yes, she will still be in the TSE. He still may have a chance to talk to her on a more personal level. She would be strong thanks to Darkstar's training. Now, the slaughter would begin. Chaos walked into the bar. He saw all the creatures there. This town needed to know the power of the Sith. Besides, Chaos had to get rid of this extra energy. Nearly getting into a fight had his blood pumping. Time to get rid of it. He felt his anger rise in him. He used it to fuel his Dark energy. He shattered every bottle in the room with his mind. He then started slaming the broken glass into the bodies of the people. The screams filled the room as Chaos killed the people one by one.::

"Hahaha. Such fun! Run! You will only die tired my firend! hahaha"

::Chaos ignites his Grey Lightsaber and stabed the closest Person running. He hadn't killed like this in a long time.::

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 04:55:20 PM
DarkStar smiled at Shawna

"I would be happy to take you as my apprentice and take you to TSE...but first I must deal with this Jedi. You are not the reason, I said I would destroy her if she interfered, she interfered, I will not appear weak by letting her leave,"

DarkStar watched Chaos's killing spree for a second, secretly sickened by what he saw, he was temped to stop the warrior, but to do so would be to loose face, something he could not afford.

DarkStar brought Widowmaker up infront of him in a defencive possition.

"Tell me, Jedi, if that is what you truely are, are you prepared to die?"

Without waiting for an answer DarkStar created a small hurricane of dust particles around the Jedi.

"In Darkness there is power, feel it."

DarkStar used the hurricane to suck the air from around Aura leaving her in a virtual vacuum surrounded by a dust storm.

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 28th, 2001, 08:03:05 AM
"Your misguided decision will seal your fate, Mercenary."

In response to the savage chaos she viewed through the window, Aura ignited her saber to intercept Chaos and hinder his merciless rage on the occupants of the bar. She was curtly apprehended by a forcible whirlwind conjured up by Dark Star. The Jedi Knight would have to deal with the Sith Lord first.

The force became her eyes as her vision was obstructed, assisting also as it secured her balance against the maximal winds. Clearing her mind, she reached out levitating a large barrel as it was hurled towards DarkStar. The high velocity of wind acclerated its path enough to destract him so Aura could break free of his hold. While the Sith Lord deflected the object, she raced into the cantina to face Chaos.

He was on a mindless rampage, slaughtering many in his sinister wake. Their blades crossed in an array of phosphorescent sparks, as his attempt at decapitating an unarmed Twi'lek was staved. Her emerald gaze pierced his eyes, wild and unbridled from the killing spree.

"Drop your weapon, Sith warrior. I cannot allow this to continue."

Aura knew she was outnumbered, and had to act fast as the other two Sith closed on her from behind. The Sith Lord was the first to arrive as he personally wished to deal with the Jedi. Aura interfered now twice with a Sith.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 28th, 2001, 08:43:10 AM
DarkStar tried to block out the carnage as he went after the Jedi. With a snarl he grabbed her wrist, the one holding the lightsabre and forced it up her back, twisting it with such force that she was forced to drop her lightsabre.

"Now Jedi"

DarkStar hissed,

"See why you should not interfere with me and mine,"

Twisting her arm further DarkStar lifted her from the ground. She could feel the arm breaking, but if she tried to twist out, it would break. With a roar DarkStar threw her into the wall, speeding her with the Force and smashing two chairs into her from behind as she hit. With a wave DarkStar pinned her to the wall with shards of broken furniture. DarkStar turned to Chaos.

"Be quick, I have not the time to waste here,"

Master Yurza
Dec 28th, 2001, 10:03:47 AM
::Yurza watched the sense unfold before him. He decided to let each have their own fun. He had already fought and killed a Jedi today, so he would sit backk and enjoy the show. He walked over to the bar, narrowly avoid a peice of shard glass as it flew by him. He then reached back and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and started to down it. This wa going to be fun indeed::

"Hey Shawna. You care for anything to drink?"

::Yurza let out a laugh::

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 28th, 2001, 10:29:59 AM
The Jedi Knight's focus was on Chaos, The Sith Lord moved expeditously, masking his presence from behind as he drowned out the carnage which distracted Aura. Her arm grasping the saber was abruptly pinned up behind her. Chaos, grinning perniciously at her capture by Dark Star, was tempted to run her through as he ascended his blade towards her midsection. A sign from Dark Star arrested his attack.

Raised in the air, feeling her arm on the verge of breaking, the Jedi Knight was propelled to the wall cracking a few ribs as she slumped down, greeted by broken furniture cutting into her flesh. The impact dazed her as she arose to stand, compiling herself. Aura flung the furniture away with her palm thrusted out, her ribs voicing their objection at the sudden movement, coercing her to numb the pain through the force.

She got into a defensive stance with her saber hilt grasped in a double handed grip. Most of the patrons left alive, evacuated the cantina. Aura feared for her life and shook the emotion from her conscious.

.~.There is no emotion there is peace.~. she thought to herself. .~.I must concentrate.~.

The three Sith were converging on her flanks, as the wall behind her lessened her chances of a fruitfull escape.

Shawna Brunet
Dec 28th, 2001, 04:16:09 PM
.."A drink will be fine, Yurza, thanks. Man I wouldnt want to be in that Jedi's shoes. You going after her too?"..

Shawna grinned and took a small swig from her drink, raising her glass in a toast.

.."To TSE."..

She nodded to Chaos and Dark Star too, but they were busy with the Jedi about to be pulverized.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 28th, 2001, 04:21:57 PM
Even as the three Sith advanced on the Jedi, DarkStar knew he couldn't let the other two Sith kill her, she had a part yet to play, he wasn't sure what part, the Force was not so clear that he knew exactly, he just had a feeling. Raising his left hand, all of those left in the bar felt the power the Sith Lord was wielding.

The wall behind Aura began to buckle, with a loud snap, part of it came away, leaving a hole big enough for her to escape through.

"Leave,"

Hissed DarkStar and pushed Aura out through the hole and through the wall of the closest building. With a gesture DarkStar caused the two walls to rebuild themselves and seal up. Ignoring Chaos and Yurza entirely he looked at Shawna.

"Come, we will accomplish nothing standing here, we should return to TSE as soon as possible. The destruction this foolish Sith has caused will soon bring guards down on us and I have no wish to fight my way off of the planet,"

Without waiting for any kind of answer DarkStar turned and left the cantina by the door, the opposite direction to which he had thrown Aura, he did not look back to see if Shawna or the two Sith were following him.

Shawna Brunet
Dec 28th, 2001, 05:32:47 PM
She left with Lord Dark Star as they evacuated the cantina.

.."They wont like what you did. Why did you let her escape? Is she maybe a link to other Jedi? I see wisdom in your ways, Master. I sense your reasoning to be far more complicated than you are leting on."..

Lord DarkStar
Dec 28th, 2001, 05:41:05 PM
DarkStar cast her a sidelong glance.

"They can not like it, it is of no consiquence to me. The Jedi yet has a part to play, to kill her without knowing what it is would be foolish, and I am no fool."

DarkStar stopped once he was a safe distance from the cantina and called, through the Force for Yurza and Chaos to join them.

"Though perhaps I should explain to them, for them to go back the Empire and tell them I let Jedi escape for no reason is not wise"

He leaned against a wall,

"Now we wait"

Chaos Alexander
Dec 29th, 2001, 07:48:35 AM
::Chaos started to walk out the bar. He then saw the Twi'lek Aura stoped him from killing. He smiled. Igniting his LS he spun around cutting a leg from the table. Useing the leg like a spear, he slammed it in to Twi'lek impaling her to the celing. A nice effect if Chaos said so himself. He called for Yurza.::

"Friends, Darkstar calls us! Let us see what he wishes. I have some questions to ask myself. To let a Jedi leave from a battle with almost no fight will not go over well later. Let us see his reasoning."

::Chaos walked out of the Catina. H elet the Force flow over him. A Group of guards ran over to hima nd Yurza.::

Guard- "Free. we are prepared to shoot."

Chaos- "Yes, I can see. Are you ready to die though?"

::With the Force Chaos grabed a long thick piece of wood. It was from an unfinished house. It was not nailed down, so it was easy pickings. Big, but not hard to move. Chaos lifted over the guards' heads. Looking up, they stood frozen with fear. With that, Chaos droped the roof. A sick crushing sound came from it. Blood oozed from the corners. Chaos laughed and create and illision around his body. To all around him, he appeared to be another guard. He found his way to Darkstar with ease then and droped the illision.::

"You called Darkstar?"

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 29th, 2001, 09:01:18 AM
"Freeze!! Dont move!!"

Aura turned to face the lead trooper as she was pushed out of the cantina walls. Two squads of stormtroopers were training their E-11 carbines on the Jedi Knight. She could not use a mind block on all of them, there were far too many.

"I am not responsible for the destruction. I am a Jedi. A Sith is whom you seek."

The commander grinned under his helmet.

"A New Republic spy, even better." He relayed a command to the others.

"BLAST HER!!"

The Jedi Knight deflected the myriad blaster bolts with flowing sweeps of her saber, but was caught in the leg. She cried out in pain as the fire in her thigh was extremely arduous. Slumping to a knee she dove behind a shack escaping a consecutive volley of fire. Aura cursed to herself.

"Huttspit! Im surrounded!"

The other Sith and the mercenary heard the sound of blaster fire. DarkStar wondered if the Jedi could handle herself. The thought of stormtroopers beating the Sith to their Jedi prize disturbed him.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 29th, 2001, 03:21:47 PM
DarkStar watched Chaos, before he dropped the illusion, it was quite good, but DarkStar was a master of illusions and mind tricks and could see through it. He pretend Chaos was a guard until he dropped the illusion though, to build his confidence a little.

"You want to know my reasoning I expect, I'd like to wait for Yurza before I explain,"

DarkStar heard more fire, his expression darkening,

"But I do not have the time...The Jedi yet has a part to play, the Force has not shown me the details, but I know she will be important at some point, though important for who I do not know. I cannot take the risk that it is us she will aid and kill her."

DarkStar scowled as he heard more gun fire,

"Take Yurza when he gets here, and go help the Jedi away from the stormtroopers, then you can hurt her if you like, but don't kill her. I must get back to TSE with Shawn and begin her training at once...I do not know why but something compells me to do so"

DarkStar turned to move away and noticed Chaos still lingering,

"Go!"

He snapped and headed towards the port again.

Chaos Alexander
Dec 29th, 2001, 04:45:53 PM
::Chaos turned hsi head alittle in shock. A Sith Lord wanted him to help a Jedi. Something was not right. Something was very wrong with this picture. Chaos just smiled.::

"As You command Lord Darkstar."

::Chaos called Yurza via the Force to let him know where her was. Chaos jumped on a near-by speeder rode on teh back of it toward the gun fire. With the Force he jumped to the top of a building near the Jedi. Help a Jedi. That was a laugh. Chaos was a killer. Not a Saint. He reached out int he Force to all the near-by troopers. It was a simple task. Easy compares to wiping memories. He simply gave them an urge to check out the sound. Chaos also gave a little tip in their mind. He let them think they heard rumors of a New Republic spy. Also to kill on sight. Chaos sent the message to all troopers in the town. Soon every trooper would be thier to shoot at the Jedi. Chaos knew he could suffer nothing in return. If Darkstar tried to punish him he would leak out information to his God-Mother Sith Lordess Dalethria about what was going on. she would agree with Chaos. Helping a Jedi was very un-Sith like. Also, this Jedi had tried to recruit the girl that TSE was recruiting. Chaos also knew that he could wipe out NWOL with this one shot. Such things were just politics. Darkstar would understand.::

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 29th, 2001, 06:10:08 PM
Checking around the shack, Aura noticed more stormtroopers were heading her way. She sensed a dark signature on the roof and had to act fast. Her leg was badly wounded but the bone wasnt broken, so she could still move. She managed only to quiet some of the throbbing due to all the distractions, and deal with it as best possible. She deativated her saber and reclipped the hilt.

Aura hoisted herself with force assisted agility onto the roof where Chaos was waiting with anticipation for her execution. Distracting the Sith Warrior with a subtle hint of the force, as well as some of the assembled troopers, she ran towards him ascending into a force enhanced flip, then upon landing knocked him down. Aura quickly jumped off the roof onto the speeder where it was abandoned by Chaos.

The Sith managed to get on the speeder behind her just as she gave it throttle, jumping down at her with force born velocity and holding on to Aura's waist to steady himself. He then tried to unsaddle her into the troopers firing at them, but Aura held on maneuvering the bike past the barrage of fire. She activated the laser cannons as pulses of energy beams rained down on unsuspecting troopers. Chaos unsheathed his dagger and pushed it into her side slightly, ordering her to stop the bike. Aura grimaced as the blade dug into her flesh half an inch, and spoke softly.

"If you kill me then every trooper down there will have a new target. You arent the only one accomplished at mind tricks. We both have a problem it would seem."

He reached his arm around her neck as he drove the blade a third of an inch deeper, threatening to break her neck as well, but saw she was right. She was at the controls for now. Aura noticed DarkStar and the others below debating what to do next.

"What say you Sith? I will land by your friends there."

The Jedi Knight steered towards the others. Her shirt blood stained from where he pierced her. Chaos was contemplating whether he should take her out himself as they distanced themselves from the stormtroopers.

Chaos Alexander
Dec 30th, 2001, 02:50:26 AM
"Head to the Sith, Jedi. Do it or I will gut you like a fish. You have seen me in action. You know I am not afraid to kill."

::Chaos pushed the dagger in deeper. Aura grunted and landed the speeder near Darkstar. Chaos jumped off the speeder. He faced teh Storm Troopers and laughed. They knew little what a Sith could do. It was time for them to die. The sand on this planet was loose. That was why sand storms were so deadly. even a little wind was a big thing here. Chaos was not the best with controling the elements, but he knew enough to do this. He let his pure hatred toward the Jedi fuel his dark powers. He called the wind to blow enfront of him. This would keep him and the other caught in the storm. The winds blew at 30 miles an hour. Not very fast, but fast enough to stuff sand down the troopers throats. The troopers found the sand going through the filters they wore. It traveled up their bodies to do so. One by One all the near-by troopers fell dead to the ground. Lack of Oxygen and too much sand killed them. It would take hours for the other troopers to figure out what just happened. After they understood the Sith would be gone. Them and there new prize. The Jedi. Chaos looked at Aura bleeding. He smiled. she may have been beter than him, but she was hurt bad now. He could easily kill her. Chaos smiled one of his smiles.::

"It seemed your are my prisoner now Jedi. The troopers are dead. Tell me all I want to know about the Noble Warriors of Light. I want every name of your Jedi friends in your group. Location of your base. Fleet info. You can tell us, or we can take you back to TSE and you will be made to talk. Even Darkstar can't let you go now. You are worth too much. A new Jedi group is big news. Very Big. To let you go would not look good in front of TSE Council. This is the sort of thing they like to hear."

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 30th, 2001, 12:52:13 PM
Holding her side bathed in blood, Aura suddenly slumped off the speeder bike in response to Chaos advancing the blade deeper into her flesh. She made a vain attempt at standing up, but her damaged leg finally gave out under the strain. Looking up to Chaos she spoke through clenched teeth, a voice strained under diress from painful wounds.

"If I dont answer you, then what shall become of me?"

The Jedi Knight was outnumbered, and the grim conjecture of being a prisoner of TSE was pressing on her mind.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 30th, 2001, 03:48:36 PM
DarkStar smiled inwardly, exellent, Chaos had disobeyed him and gone after the Jedi anyway. He was a true Sith, that was admirable, he had how ever disobeyed the Sith lord, for that he would suffer.

DarkStar grinned outwardly now,

"If you do not answer, I will let you go,"

There was a flicker of hope on the Jedi's face, and a flicker of hatred on Chaos's. DarkStar grin became pure evil.

"Without your legs of course,"

DarkStar gave a laugh that was a cruel as his smile,

"I sujest you answer us, or I will let Chaos here remove your legs...with a spoon, it hurts, I promice you"

OOC/Do you give permission for your character to be captured, bit late now, but i had better ask\IC

Chaos Alexander
Dec 30th, 2001, 05:53:16 PM
::Chaos took out his dagger from his boot.::

"Jedi, I was breed from giving pain. I was raised on killing. I am Garou. Trust me. It will bring me no pain in hurting you. One way or the other I will have what I wish to know. Me and Darkstar will go back to the TSE with info that will bring us great honor. You could just come with us. I am a good host. Your wounds will be treated, and you will be in good health till we reach base. After that I can promise no more. It would be better to bring back unspoiled goods to the Council."

OOC: We do need permission for you to be captured. I planed on you excaping after we got some infomation. Like you contact being a small task force. In our situation we can't do much. The choice is yours. You being caught could lead to some cool Jedi/Sith RP's.

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 31st, 2001, 10:16:57 AM
Apprehending the emotions that were crossing over into her conscious, Aura sustained her composure at the threat of torture and incarceration at the brutal hands of the Sith.

"What you ask of me I cannot do. It would lead to the slaughter of many innocents whom are affiliated with the NWOL. I cannot betray my clan. I am a Jedi Knight. I was sworn to uphold its laws, even at the expense of my own life."

The sage eyes of the young Knight were surveying her options. She needed time to heal her own wounds. Time was a commodity she could not afford at the moment. She was at their mercy, and the Sith were incapable of this noble gesture.

OOC::Sure I like to rp on the edge, but message me if you plan to take me to TSE. Dont cut off my legs lol.O_o

Chaos Alexander
Dec 31st, 2001, 10:37:28 AM
::Chaos looked at Darkstar. He nodded at him.::

"The Jedi is my prisoner now. I will do with her as I see fit. While you handle your new recruit I will take this Jedi to a place I have near here. I will contact you when I am done, and we will take about the Jedi some more. Only when she is ready to make a trip though. It may be easier to keep her here. Untill then she will die without treatment. I can handle that. Untill then. Lord Darkstar."

::Chaos picked the Jedi up in his arm. He was careful not to hurt her side more than it was. Blood still got on his shirt though. He placed her in the spedder and took off toward the desert. After a while they came to a cave. Inside was the entrance to a secret housing area. Chaos took the Jedi inside and cleaned the wound in her side. We stitched it up and put ointment on it to keep it from getting infected. Chaos tossed a female's set of Garou robes to the Jedi.::

"I have a washing area over there. Clean yourself up some. Those cloths I gave you are clean. It will do you good to get in some clean cloths. Help you heal. Don't try anything funny though. I have a freind her that will find you if you try anything. Greel is not one to play with."

::Chaos notices the scar onhis face had reopen. He set to cleaning it as the Jedi looked in confusion. The one that had broken her body had just helped her out with her wounds. She couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking.::

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 31st, 2001, 02:56:36 PM
She accepted the robe given to her, rising on wavering legs, weakened from the loss of blood. Aura dragged her bad leg as she shuffled behind a corner to undress. Her blood smattered attire was replaced with the clean garment Chaos had offered in exchange. She figured he left her leg as it was, so she wouldnt be able to escape.

The Jedi Knight's strength with the force was now focused on healing. She could not fight while focusing on mending her wounds. Aura limped back to Chaos, his face contorted with a malicious grin at the pathetic spectacle she afforded him. Aura sensed what he was thinking. All to easy, Chaos no doubt was musing to himself.

"You will have to kill me. I shall not falter in my decision to relay information to the Sith. I will not comply with your demands. Do what you must. Pain is no stranger to a Knight."

Aura took a seat on a rock, letting out a deep sigh. Her emerald gaze was fixed on to her dark captor, awaiting his malefic retribution.

Sten the Chimp
Dec 31st, 2001, 04:05:22 PM
*Along the skyline, a Silver Nabooian Crusier dubbed "Primal Hatred" was slowly making its descent, landing barely on the outskirts of Mos Eisley. In order to do so, Sten must fly over the town itself. As he did so, he came in low to ready the ship for it's landing. As he lowered the altitude, he saw something strange. It was a large group of stormtroopers. And they were running towards a disturbance (a physical disturbance, not near the current location of Chaos and Yurza) near the Cantina. Sten reached out with the Force, scanning for any Force-sensitive individuals within the radius of a couple of miles, and found a few. Two were so familiar that he knew them immediately as his companions Chaos and Yurza. There were two others, one emanating, almost reeking of Dark energy. And yet another, but this individual was doing nothing to their energy, and was probably unaware of their potential. And yet there was another, a Jedi reeking of Light energy. As Sten landed the ship, he was immediately surrounded by the group of stormtroopers. Sten then reached out, trying to contact his friends, inquiring about what happened at the Cantina, but to no avail, for he was too far away from them to get any response, or for them to even hear them. Just then, one of the stormtroopers banged on the hull of his ship, putting a scuff mark on the shiny, smooth surface of the ship. "THAT BASTARD! Sten was immediately enraged, and turned his attention to the stormtrooper squad.

*Sten ran out of the ship, armed with his LS and other oddities to face this group of stormtroopers. While they were decent at what they did, Sten was better at what he did, and that was whatever the hell he felt like doing! As the first of the group saw him, sliding down the exit ramp of the ship, they fired. As their blasts reached Sten, he used a bit of wind to make their shots miss. The stormtroopers began to wonder what was wrong with them, not aware that the bolts were being manipulated. As Sten met the first few, he gripped and ignited his LS and swung it precisely, decapitiating the first five, and watched as their blood, the small amount that wasn't carterized from the blade, spurted on his ship! "THOSE BASTARDS BLED ON MY SHIP!" As the next few closed in on him, Sten manipulated the winds, blowing up sand that was heated by the deadly rays of the twin suns. As the sand blew into their guns, they backfired, blowing most of the guards up. The others were having difficulty seeing from all of the sand in their eyes. Instead of rushing the remaining few troops, Sten took his manipulated wind and spiraled it into a small tornado. The tornado picked up the remaining troops and flung them into buildings, machines, and other creatures who shouted out sporadic curses in alien languages. Sten looked around, disappointed that there were no more people to maim. A bit miffed, Sten pulls out a bottle of "Type C: Super Potent" moonshine, and drinks some down, slaking both his attitude and his thirst from the lack of moisture in this god-forsaken atmosphere.

"THOSE BASTARDS F#@% UP MY SHIP! THEY MADE ME GET SAND IN IT, THEY SCUFFED IT WITH THAT DAMNED RIFLE-BUTT, THEY SCORCHED IT WITH THEIR BLASTED BOLTS, AND THEY EVEN BLED ON MY SHIP! THOSE F#@%ERS WILL PAY!"

OOC: Again I apologize for the mixup. I didn't quite catch that y'all were in a cave.

Chaos Alexander
Dec 31st, 2001, 05:12:31 PM
OOC: Sten I am no longer in town. I am in a Cave in the desert.
IC:

::Chaos looked at the Jedi. The way she was made him sick. Weak. Broken.::

"To let you know, I was tryin' to keep you from dieing. Heat and Blood loss are not cool out here. If I am to take you too the TSE, you need to be at your best. To be honst I care not for your group. In fact I am goin' to try and keep you from being hurt there. The GJO is at a fragile time. The group hangs by a tread. A new Jedi group could push it over the edge. Your that ticket. You will not be hurt in anyway right now. I can be a good host if not temped to hurt. I can kill yes. I don't like warriors to die without honor. I try and kill only scum. That is why everyone in that Bar died. They were all scum. You deserve to die in battle, not because you limped away. The TSE will not kill you. You are worth to much. The TSE needs you to get more Jedi. Trust me. I will adress them if I take you there. Till then, Understand. I am no monster. I can be if need be, but I prefer not to."

::Chaos looked at his ship on the other side of the room. It was a V-wing. Modified to hold two people. That is how he would get off this god-forsaken rock. The Council will need her alive. many would see it the same way as Chaos. He had an idea. He didn't want to see the Jedi die. She deserved a Warrior's Death.::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 1st, 2002, 09:13:15 AM
Nodding to Chaos and speculating he was a man of honor, Aura placed herself into a healing trance, using the time afforded to her to commence the mending of her wounds. The force was circulating through her body, repairing the damage at a conservative pace. The Jedi Knight was still weakened from the attack, so it would be long till she was ready for another journey.

She spoke briefly to the young Sith before resuming the trance.

"Thankyou, Chaos. You may be of the darkside, yet your honor may save your soul."

Lord DarkStar
Jan 1st, 2002, 02:49:07 PM
DarkStar gave a chuckle,

"There is honour amongst Sith, Jedi, you may be suprised by that, but there is."

DarkStar turned to Chaos,

"Do not pay heed to her ramblings about salvation, she has no idea, I have died, I have seen the other side, salvation is not all it is cracked up to be, the DarkSide is sufficient for our needs,"

DarkStar looked at the entranced Jedi, then looked at Chaos again,

"Bring her, carry her if you must but I want to leave...now,"

DarkStar mades sure Shawna was ready and then set off again towards the space port.

Chaos Alexander
Jan 1st, 2002, 03:03:36 PM
::Chaos looked at Aura.::

"I am not ready. She is my prisoner. I have a ride waiting for me. when he gets here I will leave with him. You are welcomed to stay and catch a ride with him. I will not risk taking her to a shace port. In Sten's ship she can be watched."

::Chaos knew what he was going. On a public space craft Aura could get away. He would not let that happen. He risked his life to catch her. He would not let her excape him. Darkstar would see Chaos's logic. If he didn't, that was fine. Chaos could care less. He would be bossed around by him. Chaos was not a lowly disiple. I had proved his worth. He had gotten the Power Statues of Exar Kun off Yavin 4 once. He had almost killed Shade Magus. He would not fail this time.::

OOC: we may have to make a few posts like this Darkstar. Me and aura have a RP idea I need to run by the council first. That way when we take her to TSE they know what is goin' on.

Lord DarkStar
Jan 1st, 2002, 03:32:39 PM
OOC/I may have to leave it then, i want to get Shawna to TSE and start training her, but i understand your reasoning\IC

DarkStar snarled,

"I'm not letting this Jedi out of my sight...not yet anyway, i'll wait, but not forever, if you ride takes too long, i'm leaving, and taking the Jedi with me, I have a private shuttle docked in port and an SSD 5 minutes outside the system, she can't escape me,"

Chaos felt a brush at his mind, as though he were being scanned, he put up his defences but he was too late, DarkStar's scowl deepened,

"Becareful of your arrogance, a diciple you may not be, but I can still beat you into a bloody pulp and leave you for dead,"

DarkStar gave him an evil grin,

"Afterall, Master Kun himself trained me for a time..."

Sten the Chimp
Jan 1st, 2002, 07:22:13 PM
OOC:Oops, I apologize. I'll edit it.

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 2nd, 2002, 10:57:27 AM
Aura addressed Dark Star as she arrested her trance.

"I never said the Sith were without honor. Mercy, well that is another matter. The Sith only use mercy if it serves their purpose in the situation."

Aura leapt off the rock stretching her leg as the pain abated, her strength replenished via the force. She walked towards the opening of the cave expecting her departure to be thwarted. She was searching for any Jedi in the area whom may sense her dismal perdicament and perhaps rescue her from the Sith.

Aura was astounded no one had yet relieved her of the saber hilt at her belt. Chaos and Dark Star were daring the Knight to give them a reason to attack. An attempted escape would prove a feasible incentive to add to her list of wounds by ther hands. They would not fight an enemy unarmed as it would be dishonorable and hardly worth a challenge.

Elevating her hand up towards the dome of the cave, she initiated parts of the structure to collapse as she readied for her liberation from the darksiders. Chaos and Dark Star were already overturning her handywork and in hot pursuit of their quarry.

Lord DarkStar
Jan 2nd, 2002, 03:43:59 PM
DarkStar suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, the message was clear, his duty decided. He turned to Shawna,

"I will not be your master, a higher calling has been decided,"

He looked at Chaos,

"Try not to loose the Jedi, I am leaving, now,"

With that DarkStar returned to the starport and left the planet, heading to his SSD and from there, back to TSE.

Shawna Brunet
Jan 2nd, 2002, 03:44:55 PM
With the aid of sharpened reflexes, the mercenary darted out of the way of the massive rubble loosened by the Jedi. Unholstering her DL-44, Shawna squeezed off a few shots at the fugitive Knight, missing her target due to her vision obstructed by the falling debris. She escaped the mouth of the cave as the Sith followed in pursuit.

.."Blasted Jedi! Will someone kill her already?! Or I will!"..

Shawna leveled her pistol at Aura but was told to hold her fire. She supected the Sith wanted to teach he Jedi a painful lesson.

Shawna Brunet
Jan 2nd, 2002, 03:56:52 PM
She cursed as Dark Star left, saying he could not train her, leaving her on the planet with no hope of becoming trained as a Sith.

.."BLAST IT! Now Im really mad!"..

.."Chaos I am going to kill that Jedi if you cant get me to TSE. I need someone to take my anger out on and you killed all the troopers!"..

Shawna let Chaos go after her as she felt through the force he would not let her down.

Chaos Alexander
Jan 4th, 2002, 09:31:47 PM
::Chaos smiled at the girl. she was cute even when she was mad. How fitting. Chaos Called the Jedi's saber to him and put it away. Had to get rid of that after all. Chaos looked at Shana.::

"There are other........ ways.......... to get rid of your anger."

::Chaos laughed to himself. His freind would be here soon to pick them up. He could rely on him. The Jedi would be his to show to TSE. His prize. His ticket to power.::

"A friend will be here soon. He is....interesting,.....a person you would never guess. A creature you would never guess about. You will like him though. He has enough drinks to make you feel better. When we get to TSE you will be a Star. That I promise......"

::Chaos looked at the Jedi. She had almost killed him with that stunt. It was time to teach her a lession. He could be a good host....or a demon from her wildest dreams. He worst nightmares would come to life in him. When he was done she would beg for death. She would unstand Chaos's fury. Chaos send dark energy flowing through the Jedi's viens. She screamed with pain as Chaos let his anger flow through her body. When he stoped, the Jedi seemed to be smoking. That would keep her down for a bit.::

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 5th, 2002, 10:30:16 AM
Audible signs of pain were halted as the Knight dissipated the dark energy from her body. The light permeated through Aura as the smoke was diverted from her being. She got up slowly and returned to the cave saying nothing. She sensed familiar presences from beyond, far from the cave, light signatures.

Chaos Alexander
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:21:43 PM
::Chaos looked at the LS in his hand. The Light Saber of a Jedi Knight. The Light Saber of a Knight not from the GJO. He looked at Shana, then at the Knight. He would let her go. Yes, that would work. Let her go to the light. Let the others see what he had done.::

"Go jedi, go to your friends. I have your Light Saber. That is all I need. Tell the other Jedi of the power of Chaos Alexander. Let them know who did this."

Sten the Chimp
Jan 6th, 2002, 12:41:35 AM
*After upturning a seat and a table, Sten sat in the Cantina, drinking his moonshine, and getting over his "temper-tantrum." As he took a sip, he breathed deep, attempting to calm himself down. As he calmed down, he began to think. He wondered what was going on in this damn place, and what did Chaos and Yurza have to do with any of this? Perhaps he could find an answer from one of these.............lowlifes.......in the bar. And Sten wasn't in a good mood, so his interrogation would be rough as always. It could and probably would start inconspicuously, and crescendo on up. So he tried to listen in on the thoughts of these "people," if one could call them that. And as he tuned in to their thoughts, it was like stepping in a pool of bantha excrement. The trick was trying to find a person who knew about what happened here. And after a second of searching, he found that some thoughts were standing out like a "fresh breeze." As Sten pinpointed the thoughts to the person, he saw that it was a small human being. Too easy. Sten, making sure not to spill any drops of his moonshine, knocked over his table and chair, making it seem like as if he were severely pissed, which he was a little bit. Sten quickly strided over to the diminuitive man, disturbing the pokergame that he was currently involved in. Sten gripped the man's collar, hoisting him off of the ground as if he were a rag doll. Sten then saw the others rise to their feet. They were big, massive beings, probably mercenaries or thugs. One was a Wookie, with his shabby hair, who was mad because he was winning the game and Sten ruined it. Another was a Trandoshan, and his naturally rageful disposition made his attitude much worse. And last but not least, was a droid, an IG-88 model with junk for parts, and obviously all were bodyguards or buddies with this "man." They reached for their blasters. Sten was faster, and time began to slow to a crawl. Sten dispatched the droid by throwing the potent moonshine into his circuits. As it malfunctioned, the Trandoshan was next. Sten wanted to make it creative. So, he gripped the cards with the Force, throwing them at the Trandoshan's eyes. As he howled in pain, he fired at Sten, only to fire at the Wookie behind Sten. It hit and passed through the Wookie's chest, destroying his throbbing heart. As the Trandoshan still struggled, Sten cut it's arm off with a quick on, slice, and off of his LS. As the sharpened claw dropped to the ground, Sten grabbed it with his foot, and threw it up to his empty hand. As the Trandoshan still lived, Sten took the severed, clawed hand and manipulated it, making it rip his jugular vein from his throat. As it dropped to the floor, shooting blood all about and forming a pool around his writhing body, the droid tried in a last effort to pull it's gun up and fire. Sten kicked the EE-3 Carbine, causing it to spin on the finger and blasting the droid's head apart. It collapsed. As Sten gazed wildly at the man, the man attempted to run, only to find the yellow blade of Sten's LS at his neck. Sten, after all of this action, finally spoke.*

"Ok, little man, since you're a man who enjoys a good game, let's play one. It's called 'Answer My Questions or I'll Rip Your F@$#ing Throat Out.' Ready?"

*The man, whimpering and trembling uncontrollably, nodded.*

"What happened here at the Cantina?"

Man: "Some dudes were here earlier. They, by the looks of it, were after this blonde. Hot chick. When they were trying to talk to her, the short one went and talked to another big-breasted chick at the bar. Then this bad-ass looking guy came in an' started trouble with the two dudes. These dudes were respectful to him, probably because they knew him or somethin'. So the bad-ass took the chick at the bar outside, where he beat the **** out of her! Then these stormtroopers come in, and the short one impales these guys, as well as everyone else, with the glass from the bottles. Meanwhile the big guy was talkin' with the blonde chick. Then, after some good mayhem, they leave, the blonde goin' willingly with the bad ass and the two others, while they carry away the big-breasted one. I don't know what it was all about, jus' what happened. I swear. Please don't kill me......"

"You answered my questions. I won't kill you........"

*As Sten put the man down, the short human began to run. Sten then took a pole connected to the ceiling and the floor, yanked it out with the Force, and sent it though the man's chest. Sten pulled back the pole, with the man still on it, and put it back where it belonged. He was amused by that man's accusing, glazed-over stare.*

"But I don't know about that pole. He doesn't like you for some odd reason."

*Sten walked out of the Cantina, grinning from ear to ear. Pulling out his communicator, he punched in Chaos' frequency, and hoped that he would answer.*

Jedi Knight Aura
Jan 6th, 2002, 01:54:25 PM
"For now it is yours, but soon you shall be forced to relinquish what is mine."

Aura brushed past the Sith as she felt her collegues closing in on their location. The light presences of the noble warriors of light were a welcomed touch of old friends emerging from a seemingly distant time. She turned towards Chaos, as he sensed their timely arrival as well.

"Let me be on my way and they wont harm you."

Chaos Alexander
Jan 6th, 2002, 02:20:54 PM
::Chaos threw the LS at the woman. He then took a the necklace around her neck.::

"I think I will take this instead. I will make a new LS out of the gem. Yes. Run Jedi. My friend Sten is one the way. He is a elementist. He could rip all of you apart with a storm of sand. I will let you go though."

::Chaos heard his comlick start to beep. It was Sten. He sent a message to the other Sith.::

"Met me at the cave hideout. Bring your ship. I have a friend traveling with us. A real catch. A very nice one. She wants to join TSE. Don't touch the Jedi. We don't need them anymore. This crystal is worth it. Just get here fast."

Sten the Chimp
Jan 6th, 2002, 09:37:15 PM
*As Sten walked back to his ship, his comm beeped. It was Chaos. He had sent back a transmission. Sten brought up the hologram of Chaos' head as it read the message. After hearing him say "leave the Jedi alone," Sten was a bit disappointed.*

"Awwwwww damn. I could just shoot at her............nah. I got better things to do. Plus, Chaos asked me not to do it, so I'll listen to him. I mean, after all, Chaos is a sensible guy............."

*As Sten looked at his comm, he saw a holographic map to the hidden cave. Sten was glad that Chaos sent it, because he didn't know much of this territory. Clambering up the ramp to the controls of the ship, he sat in the pilot's seat, and punched at the buttons of the controls with his hand-like feet. He positioned his arms behind his head, reclining himself, relaxing himself. The ship's ramp closed up, and the ship slowly hovered upward, pointing its hull towards the destination, a beeping dot on the holographic map. The ship was fast, and was there in a few minutes, even though it was rather far out, across the Dune Sea, in the face of a cliff. Sten landed the ship softly, opening the docking doors and waiting for the others. After a couple of seconds, Sten saw Chaos immerge from the black maul of the cave. Sten watched as one by one the others immerged behind him. Where was the "bad ass" that the little waste of human flesh was talking about? But with or without this "mister bad ass," Sten figured it out. The situation suddenly became clear to him. They were searching for the girl, this blond female behind Chaos. And the other female must've been the Jedi, that "creature reeking of the Light" that Sten sensed earlier. But by the looks of it, she was gone. So now it was time to figure out the blonde. She had a rather nice figure and wore scanty, revealing clothing. Was this the one? This was the "good catch?" In looks and sex appeal, Sten could see that Chaos had scored good. And the Force was slightly emanating from her. So she was a good catch, both Force-wise and with a stunning, well-displaced body. She would make a good addition to the TSE.*

"So who is this? For a human, she is quite attractive. It seems that Chaos caught quite a big one.........ummmmm, no pun intended to this fine ass.........er, um, fine example of a human female. I'm sorry, my stutter is getting bad." *Clears his throat.* "Well, anyway, here's a drink for y'all. My special brew. For you, Chaos, your fav, the extra-potent moonshine. And.....oh damn. All I got is extra-potent. So, everbody gets a extra-potent brew. I'm sure the not-so-little lady will like its taste."

Chaos Alexander
Jan 6th, 2002, 10:54:58 PM
::Chaos got on the ship. He helped Shana on. Good catch she was, but not his. He had a snowballs chance in hell. She would be a good Sith though.::

"Let's get the hell out of here Sten."

Sten the Chimp
Jan 6th, 2002, 11:20:05 PM
"Amen to that, brother."

*Throttling the engines, they sped out of sight, breaking the planet's atmosphere in no time. As they slow down a little bit, Sten calms down, and uses his feet to fly. As he reclines back, he relaxes. Just then, several blips appear on the map behind them. They were ships, but were they after him? Suddenly, a bolt of green light passed the mirrored surface of the ship. Sten, tensing up and working at the controls with both his hands and feet, swithched the comms open to hear the conversations between the other ships.*

Pilot 1: "This is the guy who messed up the Cantina?"

Pilot 2: "Yeah."

Pilot 1: "Let's bring him down."

All Pilots in unison: "Roger."

*The ships converged on the Hatred, preparing to attack. Sten quickly threw up the shields, prepared the weapons, and throttled the ship full speed. Sten yelled to the others.*

"Guys! I need you to get to the quad-guns! We got a fleet on our tails!"

*Sten focused on piloting the ship, while the others made their way to the quads.*

Chaos Alexander
Jan 7th, 2002, 01:54:22 PM
::Chaos ran down the small hallway. This ship was customized big time. It had a few mounted quad cannons on it. One was on the top. Chaos jumped at grabed the bar below the cannon mount. He flipped up into the seat. He called the Force close to him. He let his anger and hatred toward these people flow and control him. He started firing the cannon at the ships. The First shots missed, but Chaos learned for his second attack. He fired where a ship would be heading. The ship exploded in flames. It had ran into the blast. Chaos Let loose another rounds of shots. One more ship fell. He reached out with his mind. He grabed hold of a trooper's mind. He scrambled his thoughs. the ship crashed into another on ethinking there was space there. Chaos just laughed.::

Sten the Chimp
Jan 7th, 2002, 09:22:34 PM
*Sten focused his mind, molding and shaping his uncontrollable rage into a focused rage. Using this, he worked feverishly at the controls, bobbing and weaving furiously, barely avoiding the blasts from the squadrons of fighters. He activated his gatling-styled blasters, which could rotate 180 degrees horizontally, and 90 degrees vertically. Being swift of mind and able to multi-task, Sten tracked his opponents by their minds and radios, using their fast thinking and their rapid communications against them. He tracked one ship with his mind, and utilized his right cannon panel with his right foot and fired a couple of feet in front of the craft, making the bolts pierce the cockpit and kill the pilots. Meanwhile, he used his left cannon panel with his left foot to give him cover fire, hitting and injuring but not devastating some of the other oncoming ships. There were so many! But this was intense, and Sten craved the intensity of a battle. Sten, using the piloting control panel and his hands, continued to bob and weave, dodging and barely missing some ships as they whizzed past. He was hoping that Chaos would take out a couple of these ships while he piloted and took out a few. And as he watched his map hologram out of the corner of his eye, some of the ships behind him were being blown to bits, thus indicating that Chaos was taking good care of these guys. Sten continued his full throttle course, hoping that either they would elliminate the remaining forces or that he would find the TSE, whichever decided to happen first.*