PDA

View Full Version : In the Wims of time(Challenge to a jedi)

Malice Draclau
Dec 20th, 2001, 06:55:06 PM
Standing about 30 feet or so from a old jedi temple. Malice had a evil intent. The sky was brilliantly light with colors as the sun was slowly setting. He quietly made his way to the temple, no bothering to hide his presense.

*This place will fall at my feet*

OOC:TTT

Aaron Belargic
Dec 21st, 2001, 07:14:52 AM
Aaron walked out of the temple, gazing at Malice. He didn't know the man... this had been a last ditch attempt at tracking down the Jedi Council. "Dasquian, there's someone here." A second man, identical to the first, stepped out of the temple as well.

"I'm Aaron, Jedi Knight of the Old Republic... We're looking for the Jedi Council." The man was seething with anger, so much so that it touched Aaron. Whoever this gentleman was, he had been consumed and twisted by whatever fate had befallen him. "We just need someone to show us the way."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 21st, 2001, 07:19:34 AM
Dasquian smiled slightly, his hands folded behind his back holding his saber hilt tightly in anticipation of any more of the white armoured soldiers that had chased them so much.

"We would be very grateful if you could offer us your help," he said with a nod, his voice exactly the same his partners.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 21st, 2001, 10:14:09 AM
(Invited by Aaron ;))

I laughed makeing them all look at me sitting on a branch in a tree, i looked back at the two twin Jedi and the Sith with a harsh grin on my face...

'okay okay..ill join in..why not huh?

Flipping back of the branch and catching hold of it on the way down i was grinning to myself, i let go of the branch to have a soft landing on some hard mud....

Jedi make me laugh all the time..thin,fat,thick,intelegent...it dont matter what they are...fools is that they are...as a whole community..there fools...big headed fools...and that frankly annoyed me..

'Sorry?...help a pair of Jedi?...'( i stopped for a sec my face scrunched in thought)...'umm..nah!...i dont think thats a nice idea...HOWEVER! '( i raised my index finger) 'you could show us "Nice" gentelmen inside the temple so that we can wreak havoc...sound like a nice idea?'...i said grinning at them..

Malice Draclau
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:23:41 PM
Malice reached the temple. Standing a few feet away from the other sith he just stared at the jedi.

*Yes.....let us in. Jedi are suppose to welcome all who come to the temple*

A grin crossed his face. He took a look round for a moment, the sky was blackening. The sun had almost completely set. Soon there would only be darkness, save a few of the torch lights out front of the temple.

*Besides, your temple is blocking my way.I must destroy it so i can continue on my walk of death*

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 22nd, 2001, 03:42:06 AM
"We cannot allow that."

Dasquian turned his head slightly to nod at Aaron, his smile fading in part. The green and orange saber blades of the two Jedi Knights crackled into a view with a deep snap-hiss, each casting a different hued glow across the brothers faces.

"Brother, it seems we have met our first duo of new age Sith. We must be cautious... the darksiders may have many new tricks up their sleeves."

After speaking to his brother through the Force, Dasquian looked back to the Sith, simply staring at them awaiting their actions.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 22nd, 2001, 05:37:42 AM
Aaron's eyes held an intense spark within themselves. It was not a glare of anger, but one of utter seriousness. "You will surrender your weapons." Malice and Sieken felt a sudden force hammer at their minds and hands, and found themselves reaching to remove their weapons from their belts and place them upon the ground.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:51:56 PM
Feeling a force move within his head my hand moved back to my shoulder seath reaching for my saber...then i stoped...

Ah, nice try Jedi...old Jedi trick...i see your masters have trained you in the...what sall we say?...old ways?

This time my hand snapped my saber from behind my back but this time under my own accord, the green glow sprang from its source like a fountain with a humm and a hiss, the green stick refecting from my face...placeing myself into my proper "Vega" style stance that he had tought me so manya' time i looked towards Aaron, the one i had choosen to attack...useing the force i spoke to him...

You know Jedi....Fools rush in my friend...fools rush in closeing off the force speech i motioned them to come closers with my other hand...Come

Malice Draclau
Dec 23rd, 2001, 01:25:43 PM
Malice watched his hand steadily moved for his saber. He could feel the force doing it, looking up he laughed at the jedi.

*You'll have to do better then that if you want to beat me jedi*

Malice stopped his hand with ease, he then started to steadily walk towards the jedi, stopping at the foot of the stairs.

*We will get inside that temple, make no mistake about it. Fighting the two of you was just an added bonus. Prepare to feel the force of the darkside*

The sith kight began to draw on the force. He began to feed off his pain and anger, fueling him. Malice's dark blue eyes stared at the two jedi as he continued to draw on the darkside, increasing his power. Lightning danced along his fingertips as he gazed up at the twin jedis.

OOC:Just to let you know, my character has the ability to morph into a demon, which is his true form. But he wont do it anytime soon.
EDIT:TTT

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 26th, 2001, 03:57:40 AM
Dasquian stared, unphased, at the Sith still. He was not one to begin a fight - it went against his beliefs. So, until the time that the Sith came upon him with an attack, he would remain still.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 26th, 2001, 11:17:35 AM
Aaron's eyes seemed a bit remote. He thought about how the Sith had once been a distant threat. Why did things have to change so often for the worse? Dasquian, must we do this? He wished that he didn't need to kill anyone - but he would do it for the greater good. Even that, Aaron thought, doesn't justify murder. His hands drew forth his saber, holding it ready but deactivated.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 26th, 2001, 12:24:29 PM
HA!...heh...you guys me laugh...so..much..jedi...big headed fools..and you use old tricks from 200 years ago?...give me a break for god sake...

I jerked my head back to free the hair from my eyes, then tied it back into a short pony tail that rested just at the base of my kneck..i shook my head looking at Dasquian (of course at the time i did not know his name)

You see this is where we disagree, the answer to his my friends question from you HAD to be a mistake...did you say...you could not allow this?...the Jedi nodded in a friendly fasion...

I nodded in a sercastic way rearlizing the convosation had degraded itself to a petty scwobble...

Lashing my hand foward at Aaron he flew back unexpectedly hitting a tree with a torch on and falling to the ground..., me and Malice crossed over to start the battle..i jogged toward Aaron in a defencive fasion my force ability raised to my fullest...malice clashed his sword to D's..as Aaron started to flip up...

Malice Draclau
Dec 26th, 2001, 04:17:41 PM
Pulling his saber back Malice grinned at Dasquian.

*I hope you like pain, cause your about to get a whole lot of it*

Holding his hand out, Malice shout out force lightning. He began to electrocute Dasquian with an evil grin.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:09:35 AM
Just as Sieken struck his saber against Dasquian's, Aaron got back up to his feet. He could see Malice reading to unleash something dark and destructive. The bolts of lightening never struck Dasquian; they fell just short as Aaron shoved Malice to the ground with a wave of the Force, bringing his activated saber down upon the Sith's chest.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:12:19 AM
Dasquian ran forward towards Malice, leaping clean over him to land behind the now fallen Sith. Registering a thought of thanks with his brother, he moved towards Sieken slowly, stepping one foot sideways over the other as he walked.

"We Jedi are the big headed fools? Is it not you Sith who are the ones to brag all day about their so called power? You speak constantly, and quip at us for quibbling with you..."

The Jedi Knight grinned.

"Perhaps you should think about what you are saying before you say it."

Severen Morkonis
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:17:18 AM
I looked at the Jedi who just spoke to me..my head turning slowly to view his, the same old blah about how good the jedi was and frankly what he said was not clicking in my head...I raised my finger to shut him up...

' You know my dear jedi your just not getting it are you?...you make no sence...you have no idea how this galaxy works do you?...Jedi..winning?....Jedi actrally fighting??...you cannot be from around here can you?'

I said to the man in a defencive position...

Just then by suprise i throw my saber in the air and pulled my two magnames out and firedthe bullits hurrterling towards the young Jedi...

Malice Draclau
Dec 27th, 2001, 01:21:28 PM
As if out of reflex, Malice sweep his right leg Knocking Aaron to the ground. Malice then quickly rolled to the sd to avoid the saber. Standing up he ignited once side of his doubleblade saber. The white color blade stuck out as the su had completely set leaving a few dimly lit torches and the rest darkness.

*Ahh the comfort of the night. I shall enjoy this moment very much*

Malice ran at the now fallen Aaron and brought his saber down towards the jedi's chest.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 29th, 2001, 07:48:30 AM
Aaron blocked the reckless and hearty attack with one swipe, using Malice's momentum to send him skidding across the ground in a hiss - it was flesh sliding across stone, tearing. He rolled to his feet quickly, bringing his saber back into a defensive stance and staring at the fallen Sith. He would not doubt be enraged... but that would in the end assure his fall. I must concentrate. Aaron could almost feel his hands shaking.

He had never been in a situation where another Force user had been his true opponent. Even training at the academy, it was beyond him that he would need to one day bring down a Sith. They were wiped out ages before even Aaron and Dasquian left for the outer rim and beyond.

Malice Draclau
Dec 29th, 2001, 09:32:27 AM
Sanding up, Malice looked at Aaron with anger in his eyes. He then looked at both his arms, some skin had been ripped off exposing meat and blood. Grinning he began to draw on that pain and the anger he felt.

*Alright jedi, play times over for you. Now i shall get serious. You shall see me in my purest evil form*

Drawing on the force, Malice let out a defening cry. The winds around them slightly picked up. His clothes ripped a little as his height grew. He was about 9ft before he stopped growing. His skin turned to a blue scaly type. His hands turned massive, dagger sharp claws sprung from his fingertips, as well as his toes. His mucles buldged as they grew. A tail and wings sprouted out next.

When the winds faded down, Aaron was now looking up into the face of a demon sith. Malice growled as he stared down the jedi.

*Now jedi, you shall fight a true child of darkness, You fight evil in it's most purest form*

Turning to the side, Malice pickd up a large cement block with ease. Using his demonic strength, he hurled it towards the jedi, laughing sadisticly.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 29th, 2001, 10:34:30 AM
"Please, just silence yourself if you're going to carry on with this nonsensical babble."

The shots from the guns roared past Aaron and Malice towards Dasquian, but did not stay in flight long. They slowed on nearing the Jedi and halted in mid air infront of his face. Dasquian simply smiled and picking the slugs out of the air, tossing them to the floor.

"Your fighting methods are most unthought out, darksider."

Severen Morkonis
Dec 31st, 2001, 06:56:38 PM
The jedi was pre-occupied with the bullits, a perfect chance..the bullits speeded towards the knight with great power, i looked up my saber comming down into my hands in a odd fasion i moved right to get into a perfect position, i cought it in my hands like you would hold a spear, with the help of the force, while he stoped the bullits, the saber known as losuros flew from my hand at tromendios speed.

Towards the jedi it went, till i saw blood spit from a deep open wound of that my glowing green saber created, the saber hit the ground hidden behind a tree and shut itself of..

As quick as i could while the jedi wonderd what hit him, my 2nd blade Aranon spung to life its orb blue color and i pulled myself into my previos stance...

' My master Vega tought me how to play nasty ...you see, with sith, you expect the un expected... a grin escaped my lips

edit~ sig needs to be resized

Aaron Belargic
Dec 31st, 2001, 10:33:31 PM
Aaron watched as his brother was struck and suppressed his emotions. No, he could feel nothing. He was trained to feel nothing - only peace, and the will of the Force. His adrenaline continued to pump unheeded. As Malice turned to lift the large stone and hurl it, he found that Aaron had vanished from his previous position. The rock shattered into the ground and rolled away from the old Jedi temple, tumbling down a level of stone steps, already worn and weathered by the sands of time.

Malice suddenly felt the blisteringly hot beam of Aaron's saber as it sliced into side. The spurt of smoke and the smell of charred flesh singed at Aaron's eyes. He looked up at the demon-thing and spoke below his breath, moving in for a second strike. "You were warned."

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 1st, 2002, 09:15:22 AM
The green saber hilt that had just struck Dasquian suddenly sprung from no where into the Jedi's hand. He held it beside his own orange saber with confidence, poise and a well trained air of control. Though blood sept through his robes at his shoulder, he was not phased. In his mind he meditated on calm thoughts and within moments the wound had begone to heal itself over.

Now he felt was the time to begin his offensive. He moved forward towards the Sith and jumped sharply towards him, causing the man to strike out. With a hastey duck and side step he cleared the shot and brought a sharp knee drive into the Sith's gut, using the darksiders own weapon to strike the shoulder opposite to Dasquian's wounded one.

After his brief attacking he quickly moved away, disengaged the second weapon and pocketed the hilt, staring stonily at the man before him.

"You have not been trained, you have been brainwashed. You are a slave to the darkness, can you not see this?"

Malice Draclau
Jan 2nd, 2002, 04:25:08 AM
Malice let out a roar as he was struck in the side by the jedi's saber. Looking down he could see the open wound, the pain just flowing from it. He concentrated on the force to slowly help him heal the wound. While drawing on the pain he dodged to the right escaping another injury by the jedi.

Quickly Malice brought up his tail and grabbed the jedi's arm which held the saber. The knight shook the weapon loose and sent it off a few feet with a force push. Dragging Aaron closer, Malice wrapped his massive hands around Aarons mid section and lifted him off the ground with ease.

*You will pay for that Jedi. Before this night is done, this temple will fall. Wether or not you are here to see it fall is of no concern to me*

Using his demonic strength he flung Aaron towards the temple wall. He grinned as Aaron crashed into the wall nearly breaking through the frail hollow stones. The sith then began to run towards Aaron, threatening to stomp on him with his massive feet.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 3rd, 2002, 12:11:21 PM
As i cradeld the impact point of my body, i looked up smerking at the Jedi's words.

' Like i said Jedi, YOU...you are the person who is a slave to whatever group you are related to cause from where i stand you are no proper Jedi...you fight cowardly and foolishly..you had a chance to kill me and steal my saber did you not?..but no...you leave me a chance so that i can kill you.....FOOL!'

Raising my hand up the hilt of Losorus ripped from the Jedis pocket and leaped back into my hand, i cought it and looked up at the jedi as i connected both ends to both sabers to make it a double saber, i grinned as they both locked into place...

' You leave me no choise Jedi!' i said raiseing my and with force throwing the jedi back into a tree and by chance, pure luck impailing his shaulder to a thick branch...

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 4th, 2002, 02:26:34 PM
Dasquian fell down from his hanging point to land with a soft thud on the ground by the tree, suprisingly unaffected by the thin branch piercing his flesh. He stared at the Sith before him and shook his head lightly.

"I am not like you. I do not fight to kill - I fight to protect. "

Blood snaked down Dasquian's back slowly under his shirt, the liquid gliding over him warmly. In his mind he pictured the tranquility of his home - the Coruscant of centuries ago. Unaffected, pure, he enjoyed so much to simply sit and stare out on the skyline.

"Protect the innocent - those who you seem to live to toy with."

Dasquian gritted his teeth as his thoughts purified the wound in the back of his shoulder, sweeping over it like a balm whilst working on his previous wound. The Jedi Knight flicked his left hand up into the air gently, and in the brief moment that it took to lift, the branch which he had just been impaled upon ripped clean from it's restraints on the bark of the tree and shot out at Sieken, along with a small group of other branches from the same tree.

Aaron Belargic
Jan 7th, 2002, 02:03:37 PM
Aaron struck the walls of the temple, gritting his teeth to keep the pain from overtaking him. He thought he heard something crack. It was probably one of his ribs. "This temple will not... fall... as long as the Jedi stand." Aaron brought his hand out just as Malice's immense foot approached him. The saber which had fallen to the ground spun wards him at an incredible rate of rotation, looking like a silver disc hovering through the air. It activated in his hands just as Malice's foot came down. Had Aaron failed in his attempt, the massive Sith would have crushed him, but fortunately he had not.

The Jedi's saber made its way deep into the Sith's leg with a smoking hiss. Blood covered Aaron before he could roll away. He felt the surge of pain in his chest shorten his breath...

Malice Draclau
Jan 7th, 2002, 11:17:24 PM
Malice fell to one knee as the saber struck into his left leg. He eyed Aaron growling. Anger filling his every cell.

*You damned jedi. You'll pay for that*

Malice began to draw on the pain and anger that was flowing through him, fueling his strength and power through the force. He began tthe healing process to help mend his leg. Lunging at the jedi, Malice knocked the saber out of his hand with a swipe of his tail. Grabbing both the jedi's arms, He bit into Aaron's right shoulder. His teeth sunk deep and felt like daggers.

*I'll eat you alive. Never mess with a demon sith jedi*

After biting him, Malice lifted him up and kneed him in the gut letting him fall to the ground. Malice was filled with anger for this jedi. And the anger only made him that much more powerful. His leg still hurt like hell, but he was still able to stand, putting most of his weight on his right leg. he backed away, drawing on the force and preparing another attack, one which the jedi would find to be a shocking experience.

OOC:TTT, now, now people. Don't forget about me.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 16th, 2002, 02:51:42 PM
OOC: Sowwie

The branch shot towards me like a bat out of hell, i knew with conventional methods however i was not going to survive the move the perthetic Jedi laid apon me, as the branch moved closer and closer the anger built in me, more and more until.............

WOOSH!, i attempted to move the feeling was incredble, whatever i just did felt as if all the blood ran from my veins, my body went cold and the branch that i watched moved slower, it was if i had slowed time it was silent and at peace not a sound , i rolled out the way of the on coming branch that just shaved my shoulder then....i stoped.....the sound of sabers clashing returned to my ear, a heavy crashing sounded beside me as i shealded my face from debray, i turned my head towards the Jedi with a sercastic grin.

What i didn't know at the time was i had just experienced my first ever force speed move, i had never done that before...yet another new skill learnt

' You fool Jedi, you have no chance with a perthetic move such as that...'

With a simple flick of my hand and a flicker of a electricity, a cracking and a screeching sound was heard and there behind the Jedi i was fighting the tree wrenched from its roots and began crashing down apon him....

Aaron Belargic
Jan 17th, 2002, 05:39:18 AM
Aaron yelled and fell to the ground, his saber knocked from his hand and one of his arms too swollen at the shoulder to move properly. His stomach was aching, but he could handle the pain. It was almost overwhelming, but he kept his focus. He had been put through training for a reason. His brother was doing much better than he, and he used that as inspiration. I will not let you down, Dasquian.

Malice was taken by surprise as the saber he had knocked from the Jedi’s hand shot back into the man’s grip and reactivated, taking a quick strike for which the Sith had not been prepared. Malice felt the blade dig into him again, this time penetrating his upper right thigh, the muscles there becoming torn and shredded by the heat and energy of the saber.

Aaron got to his feet quickly and followed the slash with an elbow at Malice’s jaw. The Sith was sent tumbling back down the steps to the temple.

Malice Draclau
Jan 21st, 2002, 04:10:32 PM
Indeed Malice was caught off guard. Stumbling down the stairs, Malice finally came to a halt. Standing up, which Malice found hard to do since his right thigh was tornup. Grabbing his cloak which he had thrown on the ground, he wrapped it tightly around his thigh to help stop the bleeding.

Spreading his wings Malice took flight, flying up the steps landing infront of Aaron. Blood oozed out of his mouth, which was spit onto the jedi.

*You jedi are begining to bore me. I shall end this now*

Drawing on the built up force energy he had been saving from earlier, Malice let out a point blank shot of lightning which began to furiously shock the jedi. Malice continued to use force lihtning, smelling the jedi's clothes smoke and burn. In a couple of minutes, the jedi himself would start to smoke and his skin would burn.

OOC: Are we ever going to finish this. I am not trying to rush you guysto post faster, but i don't want this to last for months. Nor do i want this thread to die neither.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2002, 12:57:54 PM
Dasquian hopped forward and to the side. He shot a glance back over his shoulder and spun on the ball of his foot, driving his saber upwards into the falling tree in a cutting side-swipe. The branches nearing his body sprayed up into the air in a spume of bark and leaves. Quickly, Dasquian jumped back once more and sent out a palm-spawned Force push at the toppling trunk.

He felt the life force of the towering oak slip away as it crashed down to the ground at his feet, and began concentrating in silence on drawing upon the nature and remaining life around him. Within seconds, a chilling breeze picked up and formed into a small gust of spiralling leaves at his feet.

The size of the minature hurricane escalated steeply, turning from a light squall into a full blown gust, spinning a tumult of turf towards Sieken, sweeping the Sith clean off of his feet.

OOC: Sorry about the slow reply. TTT.