PDA

View Full Version : Coming Home (Vega)

Teka Kenobi
Dec 19th, 2001, 03:56:46 PM
Teka hopped off of his motorbike and advanced towards a large tree. The wind whistle through the trees and moved Teka’s red cloak back and forth, as he leant against the trunk. He hadn’t been back at the Jedi headquarters for at least three months now, and he had been self-training. He had done so much training in fact, he wasn’t even sure if some of the things he had mastered were even ‘force moves.’

He leant his head against the heavy bark and waited. There was someone with whom he had a score to settle.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 20th, 2001, 03:34:12 AM
The Fenix, now a rarely used relic, had touched down on the surface of the planet some minutes after Teka had arrived. It's pilot was eager to get out into the open, and this was evident as his foot planeted hard against the door of the craft, smashing it open.

He had sensed Teka from a far. There was something about the two of them, he was sure of it. Some sort of past link, though he hated to think it, that meant when either was around the other knew it instantly. In all honesty, Vega saw no reason why he shouldn't come and give his good friend a welcome home present, so he ignited Seraphim with a quick snap-hass and began jogging towards the silohuette of the Jedi.

"Well well! Kenobi," he roared, his speed picking up as the Sith Lord drew ever nearer.

Teka Kenobi
Dec 20th, 2001, 10:56:07 AM
Teka turned to face the lightsaber bearing Sith, and took his weight from the tree. He displayed a disapproving glare at the man he faced before drawing his blue sabre from his belt. Not igniting it, he walked in a radial motion, for a few steps around Vega, before stopping and turning. In an instant a bright blue beam of light appeared from the hilt and it danced around from Teka’s hands.

“Hello, Vega.”

<center>http://teka.clanpages.com/Teka.jpg</center>

Severen Morkonis
Dec 20th, 2001, 01:50:33 PM
OOC Sorry to but in, Teka change ya chracter looks please mate i got Dante first please :)...welcome back :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 21st, 2001, 04:07:26 AM
Vega smiled darkly as he saw the familiar blue saber blade spring to life. He brought his own up across his body in a one handed guard, his head canting as he looked Teka up and down.

"Cut your hair or something, did you? You look a little more putrid than you did last time I saw you."

Teka Kenobi
Dec 21st, 2001, 10:41:25 AM
OOC: Ok, fair enough.

"I could say the same thing about you, but..no."

He watched the Sith raise his sabre, but remained still, he assumed a defensive position, signaling he would not start. In a moment of silence neither moved, but simply stared.

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 22nd, 2001, 03:56:23 AM
Vega lock sight with Teka, holding a stoney gaze with him even as Seraphim crackled and hummed loudly in his hand. He grinned a snakish grin, looking down his nose at the Jedi Knight.

"What's wrong, eh? Not your usual witty self today."

OOC: :rolleyes

Teka Kenobi
Dec 22nd, 2001, 12:08:09 PM
"Oh I have my wit with me. I just don't wish to share it with you."

A slight grin and Teka swung his sabre down, and watched it cut through the grass and mud easily. As he lifted his sabre back up from the swing, he lifted his head in curiosity.

"And what brings you to this planet?"

OOC: :D

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 22nd, 2001, 02:14:11 PM
"I could tell you were back. I could smell you from the Sith base," he sniggered, with a swipe his saber back and forth.

"So, I thought why not go visit my old friend Teka, and give him a good welcome home, with some flesh wounds for good measure."

Teka Kenobi
Dec 22nd, 2001, 02:40:04 PM
"Really. What a wonderful life you must live."

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 23rd, 2001, 05:40:12 AM
"It grows better with each life I take. Therefore as you may have already realised, today my life will get just that little bit better."

Teka Kenobi
Dec 23rd, 2001, 05:50:21 AM
"Tell me, how many times have you previously killed me? Because as far as I can remeber the statistics wern't good. And they don't favour you today. So I give you a choice. Leave now.."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 1st, 2002, 09:29:24 AM
"I don't seem to recall your ability to stop me from destruction as being amazing, either. In fact, you've failed miserably."

Vega brought the memory of the day Vega slaughtered the Jedi's parent. The image of the bulky Sith chasing Kenobi's mother across the famillies manor flickered for a moment or so.

Teka Kenobi
Jan 10th, 2002, 02:50:56 PM
"I do not see it as my job to stop you from hurting people weaker than yourself for..fun. So then, no - I have not failed at anything. Now let's take you, a Sith someone who kills for the hell of it. Yes, you kill innocent people, but how many Jedi have you killed Sith? How long do you think you would last against something the was equal to you and more? You make me sick."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 12th, 2002, 11:47:43 AM
"You consider yourself equal to me, and more?"

Vega smirked, then let out a rough laugh.

"Show me your mettle now then and we will see who returns home in a coffin!"

Teka Kenobi
Jan 13th, 2002, 09:49:08 AM
Teka’s eyes widened and the Sith was thrust forward towards the Jedi, who was now moving towards Van-Derveld at speed. With a running leap he stuck his sabre downwards, towards the knee of the Sith, and as it was parried, he grabbed the man’s ankle and rolled forward, turning to see Vega land hard on nature’s floor.

Teka waited for the Sith to get back up – who, once up, made a few swings himself. After they were blocked, Teka launched a roundhouse kick (making sure neither sabre came close to his leg). As well, it was pushed away but he used his spinning momentum, to carried on round until he faced the man again, and swung a full powered lightsaber strike at Vega’s waist. When it was narrowly blocked, Teka jumped backwards before backflipping to a spot close to a large tree, which over looked one of the many ledges, that this cliff faced area possessed. Waiting for a response he set his mind to the task that was in front of him.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 16th, 2002, 01:18:45 PM
Vega grinned and passed Seraphim from his right hand into his left, swiping his free hand upwards in an arching gesture towards the Jedi Knight. As his hand moved, a wave of Force energy caught Kenobi, lifting his body on it's crest to slam it with a almighty thud into the thick trunk of the tree Teka had just landed by.

Teka Kenobi
Jan 16th, 2002, 04:14:55 PM
Pulling his feet behind him as he was thrust through the air, Teka crashed into the tree bark but landed on his feet. He shook his head and grinned. Almost letting out a slight laugh he advanced towards the Sith.

"Encore"

With a flick of his wrist Vega was launched into a cliff face behind him. He almost bounced of and landed face first, hard on the ground. Teka pushed his hand towards the rock face above Vega and a huge chunk of the rock face broke off and soared towards the ground. Teka edged away to the end of the ledge and peered down. He watched to see what the still face down Vega would do now, as a fatal injury approached.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 20th, 2002, 12:10:54 PM
Vega lifted his head up from the snow, grinning up at Teka. The rock above his head slowed somewhat, coming to a halt a foot above the Siths head.

"Encore you say?"

Hovering. Still hovering.

"Hmm."

More shakily now. Drifting from side to side. And then, whoosh. The rock shifted out of its levitation and shot at Teka, allowing for Vega to stand up once more.

Teka Kenobi
Jan 20th, 2002, 01:19:47 PM
Teka sighed and jumped high into the air, he came down and landed on the rock, which had now come to a halt. Six feet or so above Vega, and about twenty or so away from him, Teka watched as he prepared himself for his next manoeuvre.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:14:39 PM
"You have changed much, Teka. You are now more - if possible - idiotic than before," Vega laughed, "You step back and simply wait for my attack?"

Vega now stood, his clothes damp from the snow.

"And now you perch on the defense, weak as always. You disgust me, Teka, do you know that?"

The Sith laughed once more and shook his head from side to side.

Teka Kenobi
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:04:46 PM
"Yeah I think you told me that once before. Oh by the way..Catch"
He threw his light sabre at the Sith, hard and accurate, simultaneously using force speed to sprint at him. The Sith dodged the flying sabre, but not a flying boot to the face aided by the force. Vega, once more, was knocked to the ground and Teka used the force to bring his sabre to him. He swung his sabre up and down hard at the defensless Sith.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jan 26th, 2002, 04:42:13 AM
Vega swept Seraphim up to meet Teka's saber, his right foot hooking up into the air to knock the Jedi's hand to the side simultaenously. As the Knights saber swayed, Vega threw a Force push up at him and rolled himself to the side, swinging his left leg solidly into the mans shins.