PDA

View Full Version : Kitten Hunting

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 19th, 2001, 03:22:02 AM
De'Ville urged the My Vengence clear of Myrkr's planetary gravity, and throttled at full sublights to her jump point. Now that she was clear of the Force dampening affect of the planet, she reveled in the power that was hers again.

And settled down to make plans concerning Sorsha Kasajian, the former Sith Kat. Sanis had given De'Ville Sorsha's name in connection to her poisoning. Now that her anger had cooled to what could be considered a slow boil, Lilaena analyzed his answer.

He lied. She had not been able to get a reading on his sense, as the ysalamiri had blocked her abilities. But it was too convienient, her poisoner also the woman he had told her to murder for him? True it had been months ago, but she had not forgotten. Not that she minded killing Sorsha, the woman had been a thorn in her side ever since she had known that they were both apprenticed to Jedah Lynch. Excessive jealousy, and a vile temper on both parts made getting along difficult.

The only thing left to ponder was how she could manipulate his wishes with her own...and still come out on top.

Sorsha Kasajian
Dec 19th, 2001, 11:19:58 AM
:: De'Ville feels a pair of eyes watching her. Then she could see them peering out of the darkness. They were gold eyes without a face, more animal than human. And they stared at her unblinking as Sorsha touched her mind from far away ... ::

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 20th, 2001, 02:19:41 AM
De'Ville threw up stronger mind blocks, cursing her carelessness. The golden eyes disappeared as the last seal was put in place, and the unwanted touch left her mind. Lilaena had been lax, since she was far from anyone except for Jax, who was sleeping in the cabin. His infant mind was no danger to her, although her mind could well be a danger to him.

She shoved the controls up for the hyperdrive, and the ship shuddered as it exited real space. So Sorsha is searching for me as well. De'Ville shrugged, and smiled slowly. I'd hate to disappoint her.

Walking back to her cabin, she gave the password to the modified nanny droid, and submitted to a retinal scan. The droid had an itchy trigger finger, among other things. De'Ville picked up her tiny son, and sat, and thought.