PDA

View Full Version : Reaquaintance(closed)

Lord DarkStar
Dec 18th, 2001, 04:47:48 PM
In the depths of space, in an unamed system in the unknow regions of space the SSD Dominator came out of hyperspace. Slowing to a complete stop the massive capital ship moved into a geostationary orbit around the third planet in the system, it was a barren desert planet, but that didn't matter, the sunset was wonderful.

DarkStar sat in the admiral's chair and watched the view screen for a moment before typing a code into the armrest on the seat. He smiled, it had been a while since he had seen this old 'friend', he looked forward to seeing her again.

"Admiral"

Admiral Sandrax turned and saluted

"Yes my lord?"

"We are here and we will be here for a while. Make the nessesary arrangements,

"Yes my lord"

Sandrax saluted again and moved away to comply with the Sith's wishes. DarkStar smiled and closed his eyes, picturing the suprise on her face when the lightsabre he had once given her opened a secret compartment and gave her a holomessage with the co-ordinates of this planet. He suspected she would be here in a couple of days at the most. Plenty of time to cook dinner. With a laugh he set of to his quarters to make them ready for a guest.

Kat Kariena
Dec 18th, 2001, 05:15:13 PM
Kat was walking slowly through the woods near where she was staying when the compartment in her saber opened and the holo message started.

"What the-?" Surprise flickered across her face before she reconized the figure.

I was beginging to think he forgot about that, she thought as she ran the message through her head again. Guess I'll be leaving for a few days...

Once she got back it didn't take her long before she was in hyperspace on her way to the co-ordinates she was given.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 18th, 2001, 05:28:14 PM
The little shuttle came out of hyperspace on opposite side of the planet to the SSD so didn't see it. Kat looked around but didn't see anything. She was beginning to think it was some sort of joke when two TIE interceptors came from the other side of the planet to flank her. One of them hailed her.

"Lady Kariena, if you would be so good as to follow us, our master awaits the pleasure of your company"

The tone was crisp military, but with a hint of fear that was not lost on Kat in it. She turned the shuttle and followed the two TIE's back round the planet. As the ship came into view it took her breath away. Bristeling with weapons and with two extra engines on the back the Dominator was truely and impressive battleship. Suddenly the controls went light in her hands as she was tractored into the belly of the giant vessel. It was set down in a sea of stormtroopers all stood to attention in rows on both sides of the hatch. As it opened and she stepped out they all snapped a smart salute. A man in a black cloak walked slowly between the rows of troopers towards her. As he approached she felt a chill sweep through her and fear touch even her Jedi heart, this was the reason for the pilot's fear, this one man. He gave her a warm smile and a low bow.

"Welcome to my humble home Lady Kariena, it is good to see you again"

"Please,"

He motioned for her to follow him.

"I have dinner ready for us in my chambers"

Kat Kariena
Dec 18th, 2001, 05:48:41 PM
"Thank you," Kat nodded politely. She had an uneasy feeling, not that there wasn't good reason for it. For once she was on a SSD without being prisoner on it, but that could easily change at any momment. Atleast their letting me keep my saber... Not that it'll do me much good if I tick these guys off, she thought as she fell instep behind him following him.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 19th, 2001, 02:31:33 AM
DarkStar led her back up through the SSD. She noticed that none of the troopers followed her. When they finally reached the DarkStar's quarters he opened the door and with a bow motioned for her to enter. Slightly apprihencive but with no other choice she stepped inside. She found that the room was sparsly furnished, but that a small table and two chairs now occupied the centre of the room. Two candles burnt on the table and two glasses stood, filled with some liquid she couldn't identify in the dim light from this distance.

"Please be seated, our food will arrive shortly"

He pulled out the chair at one side of the table and motioned for her to sit in it.

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2001, 12:26:30 PM
Kat would have cringed at his politeness as she sat down had she not had more control over her reactions. "Thank you," she replied politely.

She looked around the room, for some reason what she found didn't surprise her. "I was begining to think you had forgotten our last meeting. I take it I was wrong," she commented after a few momments.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 19th, 2001, 04:36:34 PM
DarkStar laughed as he took the seat opposite her

"I have been, shall we say otherwise engaged? Oh alright, i've been dead, but that was only a tempory set back, and not something I wish to dwell on"

DarkStar took a bottle from the table and opened it, topping up both their glasses.

"I have not forgotten our last meeting, indeed I have looked forward to renewing our aquaintance, there are few Jedi who would sit and eat with a Sith."

He gave her a smile

"As there are few Sith who would sit and eat with a Jedi...speaking of which."

DarkStar pressed a button on his comm and sat back. A few moments latter the door chimed.

"Open"

He said and two chefs wheeled in a trolly. They placed it next to the table, removed the lid and then scurried out, the door closed with a soft click behind them. DarkStar motioned for her to serve herself as he sat back and watched for a moment

"Ladies first"

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2001, 04:55:30 PM
"Not many Jedi have the same past that I do," Kat replied as she helped herself to a diecent ammout of what the chefs brought in.

"Most Jedi would fight first and ask questions later when it comes to Sith. I find that you can get further if you ask first and shoot later."

Sat there waiting for him to serve himself before she would start eating.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 19th, 2001, 05:03:06 PM
DarkStar gave her a half smile before taking a slice of meat and eating it before serving up his plate.

"Your instincts are comendable, but I assure you have nothing to fear, if i wanted to harm you the legion of stormtroopers waiting for you when you stepped from your ship would have done it for me. You are here as my guest, and i do not harm my guests, I promice you that"

DarkStar smiled again and began to eat, slowly though, he never rushed anything he did, it reduced its effectiveness. He watched her, no, he studied her between mouthfulls. She was quite attractive, for both a human and a Jedi, and her instincts did her credit, a truely remarkable woman. DarkStar decided that before this reunion was over he would know everything about her. He swallowed a mouthfull of what he believed to be rancor and smiled.

"I am intrested, what made a smuggler such as yourself turn to the Jedi? Would not the Sith or the Dark Jedi been more inline with your trade?"

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2001, 05:14:40 PM
"It might of been," Kat replied as she munched a bit on the meat infront of her. "But my family was possibly killed by a Sith or Dark Jedi. Smuggleing didn't take away that connection there."

She was starting to relax a bit, she knew what he had told her was true. Had he wanted her dead he'd had plenty of opertunities.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 19th, 2001, 05:26:23 PM
DarkStar sighed

"I am sorry to here that, I take no pleasure in the death of innocents, I have always oposed it, as strange as that may seem."

He thought for a minute

"When and where did your parents die, if you don't mind me asking?"

She told him and he frowned,

"Excuse me a moment,"

He stood and went to the console in the corner of the room, a few minutes later he said something she didn't quite catch into his com. There was a chime at the door which then opened before DarkStar could say a word. A tall gaunt man entered,

"You summoned me, my lord"

He sneared the final two words. DarkStar seemed to ignore the snear and beconded him over to the console. He moved over as DarkStar pointed at something. Then with speed Kat could hardly believe DarkStar drove his elbow into the man's stomach and his fist into his face. The man hit the floor and DarkStar quickly stepped on his wind pipe.

"My dear Kat"

Said DarkStar conversationally,

"I'd like you to meet my apprentice, Lord Chryn, and the man who killed your parents. I give his life to you as a gift, you decide wether he lives or dies and in what manner"

DarkStar smiled and floated his glass into his hand with the Force and took a sip as he watched her, boot still firmly on Chryn's throat.

Kat Kariena
Dec 19th, 2001, 06:45:33 PM
Kat jumped and stood suddenly as she watched the whole scene. It took her a momment to allow what DarkStar had told her to sink in.

"I'm not out for vengence," Kat replied after a momment. Even she had to admit that a part deep within her wanted the man dead, but as she had said, she wasn't out for vengence.

"Let him live."

A sudden fire started to burn in her eyes as she again looked at the man, "I might want to speak with him later, if I'm allowed."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 20th, 2001, 02:41:04 AM
DarkStar's face betrayed no emmotion

"Of course"

He gestured with the hand that held the glass and the door opened. Reaching down with his other hand he grabbed Chryn by the throat and threw him through the door, which shut quietly behind him. DarkStar then sat down at the table and continued to eat as though nothing had just happened

Kat Kariena
Dec 20th, 2001, 09:32:32 PM
Kat just shook her head and sat down, not exactly surprised, but not bothered by what had happened either. Once again she started munching on her dinner. This is getting more interesting as time goes on, she thought.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 21st, 2001, 02:38:00 AM
DarkStar gave a half smile to himself

"You find this intresting? Good, i'm glad but it isn't done yet, eat up, there is something I wish to show you"

He gave her smile and preceeded to demolish what was left of his meal and drain the last of his glass. He checked his time piece, good, he had plenty of time.

Kat Kariena
Dec 21st, 2001, 10:49:44 PM
"Note to self; Never try and think to yourself in the presence of a Sith," Kat muttered half jokingly. It didn't take her more than a few momments to finnish her dinner, she was normaly a quick eater anyway.

Kat placed her silverware on the plate and glanced across the table. "What is it you wish to show me?"

Lord DarkStar
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:19:31 PM
DarkStar chuckled at her attempt at humur, at least she felt more relaxed now.

"It is not your mind that is open, it is your expression, you are an ex-smuggler, I am an ex-assassin, reading people is a requirement of my line of work"

DarkStar stood, opening the door with a gesture. He moved into the doorway and bekoned her to follow him. DarkStar led her up to the bridge and moved over to command chair with Sandrax vaccated the moment he saw the Sith. DarkStar sat down and pressed a button, changing the view on the screan to look at the planet below.

"Watch closely"

DarkStar looked at his time piece, 20 seconds, he watched them count down to 3,

"Now"

He said and pointed at the view screan. Suddely the sun set, it was possibly the most beautiful sight that Kat had ever seen, the landscape changed from yellow to red in a gentle shift and the sillowets glowed. She gasped that was when something else hit her. DarkStar had just used a mind trick on her, she tried to resist for a moment, then realised what he was doing. Her every sense hightened, the view became more real, more wonderful, her senses were overloaded to the point she was going to collapse, then all of a sudden the sun was gone, plunging that side of the planet into darkness

Kat Kariena
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:35:21 PM
Kat shook her head and muttered something before she looked up again.

"Wow... I..." Kat shook her head again, "As much as I dislike people messing with my mind that was very... interesting..."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 22nd, 2001, 06:47:26 PM
DarkStar smiled,

"I'm glad you liked it, now, i have one more gift for you..."

DarkStar beckoned her to follow him again. He led her into the heart of the SSD. DarkStar oppened a door and Kat found herself in a garden, and a beautiful garden at that. DarkStar stood aside and let Kat enter further.

"Welcome to my garden of pease...a strange thing for a Sith, but perfect for a Jedi. There are quarters in the ajoining room, if you wish to use them, afterall I intend to give you a ride at least part way home"

DarkStar smiled and bowed

Kat Kariena
Dec 22nd, 2001, 07:02:56 PM
Kat steped into the garden and looked around. She couldn't help but let a slight smile show through. "This is the last thing I expected," She finnaly replied. "I thank you. Although part of me is wondering what the catch is. What do you expect in return? I know I still owe you a favor from the last time we met."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 22nd, 2001, 07:07:33 PM
DarkStar arched an eyebrow

"What makes you thing there is a catch, I get to take a very beautiful and very intresting woman out to dinner, this is the lease I can do in return"

He thought for a moment

"You do owe me a favor...but I have no intention of calling it in yet, I will have plent of time for that at a later date,"

DarkStar smiled at her,

"For now please, enjoy my garden, and don't hesitate to call me if you need anything...but for now, good night"

DarkStar bowed low again and turned to leave, lingering a moment incase she wanted anything

Kat Kariena
Dec 22nd, 2001, 07:47:47 PM
And the scarry part is for some odd reason I believe you, Kat replied in her head.

"Forgive me," she answered out loud. "I guess the smugglar side never did dissapear compleately when I joined the Jedi. Thank you and good night."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 23rd, 2001, 06:39:35 PM
DarkStar left the garden, listening to the soft click of the door before he moved away. He smiled as he headed back towards his own quarters, he was glad that things were going smoothly, she was beginning to come out of her shell and that was vital, he needed her to trust him. He was not sure if she ever would, but this would help he suspected. He wore a small smirk as he headed back to his quarters.

DarkStar paused over his console for a moment, unsure of wether to post guards outside her room or not. He smiled, no it would be much more intresting if she was aloud to wander the ship unguarded and he hoped she would, it would prove highly entertaining. With this thought and a smile on his lips DarkStar sat down and entered his trance like rest state, an ear open for the bleep of the comm that would alert him to Kat leaving the garden.

Kat Kariena
Dec 23rd, 2001, 11:27:42 PM
Kat reached out with the force and could sence that there was no gaurd outside the garden. Odd, does he trust me that much? she thought. Sighing it came down to two things, explore or sleep.

Making a mental note and memmorizing where she was she sliped out of the garden into the ship. She had never been on an SSD before unless it was as a captive. It didn't appear to be that she was a captive, but she knew that could change quickly.

She didn't go very far, but just explored the areas around the garden. She had this slight fear that if she was found out of the gardens or her room she would be put under gaurd.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 24th, 2001, 05:36:38 PM
DarkStar's eyes opened with a snap as the comm beeped. She was outside the garden. DarkStar smiled to himself and pressed a button on his console to watch the action.

Kat suddenly felt a stormtrooper nearby, she jumped, unsure what to do, but it was too late the stormtrooper came round the corner and saw her. He gave her the strange salute, his right fist striking his left breast, then he continued on his way, as though she could go where ever she wanted.

Kat Kariena
Dec 24th, 2001, 11:54:25 PM
Kat looked at the stormtrooper oddly as he walked away and continued exploreing, going a little further this time. This was almost to easy. She felt like a little kid in a maze.

She dicided before anything else happened, or another stormtooper came along to head back to her room. She walked back slowly, still looking around. She was glad she had memmorized her way back.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 25th, 2001, 04:10:26 PM
DarkStar smiled as he watched events unfold. She was sensible, but she had made a mistake, she thought this maze would be easy. DarkStar touched his console and the door to the garden locked its self before she arrive. He was going to test her reasoursfulness, what would she do when she realised she couldn't get back into her room he wondered.

Kat Kariena
Dec 25th, 2001, 04:49:14 PM
Kat reached the entrance of the gardens, thinking the whole way, before she remembered that it might not be such a good idea to think just yet.

"Darn it!" she muttered finding the door locked. "Well lets see how much trouble we can get into for this."

After making sure no one was comming she pryied(sp) the pannel beside the door off and began to hotwire the door. It took her a momment before she found the right two wires, getting zapped a few times inbetween.

"Old habbits never die," she muttered as she finnaly found the right combination. Aren't we glad we learned to do this a while ago, she thought to herself as she walked into the room. This was deffinately getting to be an interesting game they were playing.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 25th, 2001, 04:57:29 PM
DarkStar watched with a smile as she hotwired the door, very quick he thought to himself. She hadn't forgotten her skills that was good, she would need them. DarkStar smiled and closed his eyes again, returning to his medative trance DarkStar set his comm again and hoped Kat would get some sleep, tomorrow would be an intresting day, she would need her strength. Putting these thoughts from his mind DarkStar fell into his trance again.

Kat Kariena
Dec 25th, 2001, 05:03:31 PM
Kat sighed and walked into the room that DarkStar had pointed out to her and crashed on the bed. She hoped she wouldn't get into to much trouble for hotwiring the door on him. This is getting to be a most interesting trip, she thought to herself as she drifted off to sleep She knew she would wake early tomarrow, she was in no hurry to be rude to her host.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 26th, 2001, 05:51:53 AM
DarkStar came out of his trance almost an hour before Kat would wake up. He gave a smile and opened his comm.

"Chryn,"

He said,

"Yes my Lord?"

Came the reply,

"Release a rancor and then sound the alarm,"

There was an evil chuckle from the other end of the comm,

"With pleasure my lord"

DarkStar checked his armour was tightened correctly and set off towards Kat's quarters, he was not far away when all the lights went red and sirens began to howl.

Kat came awake with a start when the sirens came on. She sat up in bed just as the door beeped. Making herself presentable she ran over to the door and opened it to find a scowling DarkStar stood before.

"A rancor has escaped from one of the holding pens, care to join me for a little rancor hunting?"

He asked, a smile coming to his lips now.

Kat Kariena
Dec 26th, 2001, 08:16:18 PM
Kat gave him an odd look before she nodded her head, "Sure... sounds like it would be... most interesting."

Intersting indeed, Kat have you lost your mind? she thought as she picked up her lightsaber and cliped it to her belt.... hopefully she would be allowed to keep it on her still. No, I'm just finding this to be a bit diffrent than what I'm used to... ok ok maybe I have. Leave me alone and stop thinking already!

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 04:43:50 PM
DarkStar looked at the lightsabre for a moment.

"I hope you won't be needing that, Rancors are very difficult to obtain, i'd hate to have to kill it."

A look of horror spread across her face at what he was implying. He smiled and tossed her a stun lance.

"Come on,"

DarkStar led her down many levels until she could hear the sounds of battle ahead. Battle, the screams of the dying and the roars of the rancor. DarkStar opened the door, what lay before them was a scene of carnage as Stormtroopers lay dying in pools of their own blood as the massive beast ripped them in half. DarkStar gritted his teeth and saved a Stormtrooper by throwing one of the massive storage crates in to the rancor, knocking it back a pace.

"Evac, stat!"

DarkStar called and the Stormtroopers moved well out of the way of the flailing claws as DarkStar stepped forward to confront the beast.

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:04:05 PM
"Oh this is nice," Kat muttered sarcasticly as she looked at the scene before her. Why do I get the feeling he's testing me for something? she asked herself as she watched the creature and the few remaining alive stormtroopers leave..

She glanced back at the creature. She was used to dealing with large creatures, she knew with a dangerous creature like this she would have to get on the other side. It's small brain wouldn't quite know how to deal with two obsticles at once.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:11:49 PM
DarkStar watched the rancor and Kat for a moment before acting. Moving with speed and grace that took Kat by suprise DarkStar moved straight at the rancor. Even as it moved to strike the agile Sith moved out of the way. Diving and rolling between its legs DarkStar came up on the other side of the beast, scoring a hit as he did so. The rancor roared and turned to face DarkStar, leaving its back exposed to Kat. She could see his smile as the rancor turned and she knew for a fact, he was testing her, but for what she had no idea. DarkStar scored another hit and the rancor roared and shambled towards him, further away from Kat.

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:20:38 PM
Kat smiled slightly and cursed at the fact that he was still reading her mind. She ran quietly foreward and jumped striking the rancore's nervous system with the stunclub. As it spun around to grab her she ducked and kept behind it striking it's foot just long enough to unbalance it.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:29:09 PM
Out of nowhere the Sith Lord appeared, smashing the stun lance into the rancors throat, the shock and the weight of the Sith caused the Rancor to overbalance completely and fall on its back with a crash that shook the floor. DarkStar landed like a cat a few feet away and spun round.

"Come on, lets make sure it can't get back up,"

DarkStar began a systematic destruction of the rancor's resistance with the stun lance, dodging the rancor's clumsy strikes as it tried to regain its feet. The stun lance keeping it pinned down though.

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:35:12 PM
"Have any ideas on how to get it back into it's cage?" Kat asked as she held the stun lance on the rancores feet keeping it from wanting to get up again.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:41:37 PM
DarkStar gave her a smile

"That part is easy, excuse me"

DarkStar lept onto the rancor and pushed the stun lace between its eyes. The beast howled in pain and then was silent. DarkStar lept off it and extended his free hand towards it. Kat felt a ripple through the Force. Suddenly the rancor lifted from the floor and began to float back towards its cage. Once it was inside the cage promptly shut and relocked its self, the damage done by Chryn to alow the beast to free its self now fixed. DarkStar turned to the Stormtroopers,

"Get an engineer in here to make sure it can't escape again, and check all the other cages, we don't want anything worse escaping"

DarkStar turned back to Kat with a smile,

"Don't know about you, but that has given me an appitie, fance breakfast?"

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:49:05 PM
Worse? Kat thought mentaly, watching everything that was going on. No, I don't want to know.

"Breakfast sounds good actualy.... especialy after that..." Kat replied.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 05:58:10 PM
DarkStar nodded,

"Breakfast it is,"

He led her back up into the main part of the ship again, at some point in their journey the lights ceased to be red and returned to their normal hue. DarkStar led her back to the garden. Somehow breakfast was already there, waiting for them. On top of that, it was her favorite. DarkStar gave her a smile when she noticed.

"Don't even try and work it out, you'll give yourself a headache"

DarkStar laughed and sat down at the stone table in the centre of the garden and began to eat, motioning for Kat to take the stone bench on the other side of the small round table.

"This table and benches came from my homeworld...it isn't home to anything except dust now, not since Thrawn came to it."

He sighed, shrugged and continued eating.

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 06:08:31 PM
"Who says I don't already have a headache trying to figure it out?" Kat asked simi jokingly as she sat on the bench and started munching on her breakfast. "I'm sorry to hear that."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 06:14:29 PM
DarkStar gave her a sad smile,

"Not as sorry as I was and not as sorry as Thrawn will be if i ever catch him, but those are thoughts for another time and place, not the breakfast table"

DarkStar gave a chuckle

"Look under your plate,"

kat lifted her plate to find a packet of headache tablets. DarkStar roared with laughter.

"Don't think about it too long, or you will need more than the one packet and I don't think there is another one around"

DarkStar gave her a friendly smile and continued eating.

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 06:33:35 PM
Kat laughed and shook her head, "Thank you. Even if I don't like people reading my mind."

She took the headache capsules and finnished her breakfast before she spoke again. "So why are you testing me?"

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 06:40:17 PM
DarkStar did not seem disturbed by either comment, he also finished eating before he spoke again.

"As much as it may suprise you, the breakfast and the tablets are nothing to do with me reading your mind, or indeed to do with me at all."

He gave her a smile and arranged his plate and hers on the tray,

"You are very astue Kat, most people would not have realised they were being tested, unless I am loosing my touch after six hundred years of using it, which I doubt"

He took a drink of water and looked at her again,

"As to why...there is no secret to that. You owe me a favour, I need to know what you are capable of before I call that favour,"

DarkStar smiled again, it was the truth, just not all of it, the rest was that he found her truly facinating and wanted to know as much about her as he could but she didn't need to know that.

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 06:50:18 PM
"You could of asked," Kat replied wryly, "But I see the sence of it."

She took a sip of the juice that was there. "I havn't had to hotwire a door in a long time."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:03:11 PM
DarkStar looked almost...suprised for a moment then smiled.

"Speaking of which, I trust you noticed that the door is no longer notwired?"

DarkStar said, trying to mask the fact that he hadn't noticed himself and silently cursing himself for a fool.

DarkStar gave a laugh and checked his timepiece,

"We will be arriving at the drop off point in approximatly three hours, I have dictated events so far...these last three hours are your to do with as you wish,"

He smiled,

"And there are no more games I promice, the tests are over"

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:13:19 PM
Kat noticed his almost surprised look and choose not to say anything.

"I thank you, " she smiled slightly, "And I didn't mind the tests. They made the trip quite interesting."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:18:31 PM
DarkStar chuckled

"My dear Kat, they didn't make the trip intresting, they were the trip. I am how ever glad that you enjoyed it, but tell me, how do you wish to spend the last few hours of the trip? Name it, it can almost certainly be provided here on this ship"

DarkStar spread his hands to empasise his point and then leaned back to watch her.

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:27:43 PM
Kat thought for a momment, "What is there to do on this ship? To be honest this is the first time I've been on a SSD without being a captive. I'm more firmillar with the detention area than the rest of it."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:32:27 PM
DarkStar smiled

"We can visit the detention area if you like,"

He winked at her,

"It is located near the rancor cage"

He laughed,

"On board this SSD there are quite a number of things you can do, there are two levels set up to simulate environments, forests, deserts, moutains, take your pick. As I said, name your pleasure and we can probebly accomadate it."

He sat back further, leaning against a small tree which shouldn't have been able to hold his weight with the obvious Force power he was using to sustain it.

"I keep my crew happy and in return they perform well, we can accomadate most tastes,"

Kat Kariena
Dec 27th, 2001, 07:45:39 PM
"Hmmm, Forest?" she asked. She could spend hours in a forest up in the trees just watching things around her. Her one down side.... she was easily amused.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 28th, 2001, 03:42:14 AM
DarkStar gave her a sly smile,

"Come,"

He said as he stood. Kat rose to follow and he lead her away, down again further down than the rancor had been. When he at last opened the door Kat saw forest streached out before her, tress of all shapes, sizes and types. DarkStar smiled,

"Go explore, i'll wait here so you know where to come back to"

He tossed her a comm

"Just incase, and watch out for the wild cats, please try not to kill them."

Kat Kariena
Dec 28th, 2001, 06:08:20 PM
Kat cought the comm and jumped into the nearest tree.

"Thank you, and don't worry," she said with a slight smile on her face. "Most animals tend to like me."

She took off into the trees, she had always loved heights. She found a nice spot near the center of the forest she was in and sat on a branch watching things go on around her. She found herself forgetting where she was and at peace.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 28th, 2001, 06:12:44 PM
DarkStar leaned against the door and watched her leave. After a few moments a sleek black panther padded up to him, DarkStar stroked it and smiled. He would wait, he had plently of time.

Kat Kariena
Dec 28th, 2001, 09:15:16 PM
Kat watched a few cats pass and stayed in the tree for about an hour after loosing tack of time.

She jumped out of the tree once and watched one of the wild cats wander around her. She used the force once to keep a young cat calm while she scrached behind it's ears. A part of her envyed the cats.

Not long after that she realized how much time had passed.

"Oops!" she winced, "I must of lost track of time!" She ran back, on the ground this time. Jumping into a tree she got there faster, reaching the entrance again she summersaulted down, landing cat like a few meters away.

"I apologize for taking so much time."

Lord DarkStar
Dec 29th, 2001, 03:34:02 PM
DarkStar shruged

"It is of not matter, I have all the time in the galaxy, i'm imortal after all,"

He gave her a smile and opened the door to the turbolift. He entered and waited for her to follow him inside before he send the lift plumetting downwards to the hanger decks where her shuttle waited. DarkStar strode through the ranks of assembled troopers to the base of the ship where he bowed to Kat and, taking her hand, gently kissed it.

"This time has been a pleasure I do so enjoy your company...give me a call anytime you need me, or wish to speak to me,"

DarkStar passed her a comm with one channel.

"I would sujest that you wait for the Dominator to depart the system before you return home, and you may wish to go to a nutral port first and have the ship scanned for tracers, just to make sure i'm not following you"

He gave another bow and waited for her to board her ship

Kat Kariena
Dec 29th, 2001, 05:35:13 PM
"Thank you," Kat replied bowing slightly to him. "It has been an enjoyable trip as well."

Accepting the comm she turned and walked onto her ship. Closing the exit ramp she got permission to take off, and her ship glided smoothly out of the Dominator. From there she waited for them to leave the system. It had been a very interesting trip, one that she would think about for a while to come.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 30th, 2001, 03:54:16 PM
Once the shuttle had left the hanger the SSD turned and jumped to lightspeed, destination Terran, DarkStar had somethings to pick up before he returned to TSE. He walked slowly back to his quarters, a smile on his lips as he flipped the sister comm up in the air and caught it again. It had been a most intresting and enjoyable trip, one that he would think much on before he called his favour. With a final laugh DarkStar entered his quarters and closed the door behind him.