PDA

View Full Version : The Calling of the Brother Sha (Trace)

Rama
Dec 18th, 2001, 02:44:57 PM
:: Rama sat in the study of his now empty chamber. Anicent books with their spines broken and tore lined the walls. Passed down from his master to him and soon they would be in the hands of Eve Siren. The connecting room was dead.....no life in what so ever. Rama had been back for a few days, but he had made no attempt to recover his child from the arms of her aunt. Nuriko was gone now........he last hope of finding her long since gone. So the other room lay empty...The bed undistubed, as he taken to sleeping on the ship now. The Closets closed, the windows shut. The small amout of light that came from his lamp were all that lite the entire room, except for the light coming from the open front door. He hadn't bothered to close it. It sat wide open.....a window into the world that was once Rama Sha. Now he sat among all these things waiting for his brother to appear. ::

Trace Sha
Dec 18th, 2001, 05:52:13 PM
:: In all reality he had not been a member of the Empire that long and he had accomplished a great deal. Lately he had distanced himself from the inner workings and operations of TSE, mostly to do with keeping his own sanity. Struggling to maintain it with the influence of the accused blade Disorder was almost enough in itself, coupled with having not too long ago taken on quite the burden of an apprentice in one four century old woman who acted as if she were no more than ten years old, Branwen Morcant.

It has been a while since he had heard from his other disciple Slayn, but he could feel within the confines of the Darkside that the man still lived and would return for more instruction one day in the future.

He walked the halls of TSE heading off to do some strength and mind training of his own when he sensed something very unexpected. It was his younger brother summoning him. Just the thought of Rama still wearing the Key to Azrael’s Fire made Trace’s heart burn with hateful desire, but he would keep it in check, store that hate up to be released somewhere else in the future. One day the symbol of the throne of Ord Mantell would be returned to its proper place.

He made his way to where he could sense his brother’s mind. Something he would not have been able to do just six months ago, but his progression and the event Rama himself had caused, had made his mental capabilities in the Force much stronger.

Trace made it to the door and opened it, not stepping inside as he saw his brother seemingly in a brooding state. ::

“You wished to see me Rama?”

:: Came his direct question, shy of pleasantries or beating around the bush. ::

Rama
Dec 19th, 2001, 03:12:09 PM
:: Rama made no gesture to turn to look at his brother, or to speak with him. He was not covering his mind now and thoughts flowed very easly in and out of the Sith master. Rama simply leaned forward and removed a box from the drawer in his desk. He Dropped the heavy wooden box on the desk and closed the drawer. The box creeked as he opened it. Inside......a Glove. It had a green jewel embeded in it and was made of gold. The finger tip coverings only attached to the rest buy small bands of elastic and metal. This was the "Key to Azarel's Fire" ::

"Ord Mantell is no more my home......."

:: The silence was broken. Rama's voice came slow and rough as if he had not spoken in years. ::

".....then you are still my brother."

:: He picked up the glove out of the box and turned in his chiar to face him. ::

"This is yours."

:: Rama outstreched his hands holding the glove in it. Offering it to Trace. ::

Trace Sha
Dec 20th, 2001, 09:47:35 AM
:: It was impossible for Trace to hide the fact that he was supprised at this turn of events. It was the last thing that he had expected, and somewhere in the recesses of his mind he had a desire to want to take this just as it appeared to be. A peace offering between the brothers Sha, whom had become more distant since the day that Trace took up his accursed saber, Disorder, and defied his brother’s wishes by raising it n anger against him. But he had apprehensions, doubts, he wondered if there was not another motive behind this. ::

“Is it that simple?”

:: He asked as he stepped closer and placed one hand underneath the box, his other hand remaining at his side. ::

“To just give back what you must have felt I no longer deserved, when you stole it?”

Rama
Dec 21st, 2001, 12:33:14 PM
"Stole it."

:: Rama let out a scoffing laugh. ::

"Take it............do what you will with the planet. Make it a party hang out for you and a damn acursed Cloak. I don't care any longer."

Trace Sha
Dec 21st, 2001, 06:03:24 PM
:: With nothing more than a nod, Trace took the box, stepped back towards the door, then turned and left the room his brother had summoned him to. He didn’t understand it all, but who was he to question having that which rightfully belonged to him returned? ::

Slayn Cloak
Dec 24th, 2001, 01:04:45 AM
This was as ordinary as days Slayn never had the privileged
of knowing. He had found himself walking down a hall in the Empire HQ. Where am I going... It was a cold setting as id much of TSE often times it seems so tainted. A group of people united to serve what should rightfully be thier tool. Pathetic... Father... Master... In turning a courner he felt something and became happy; It was Trace Sha his Master. Slayn spoke his lips sliding across his front teeth as a smile formed. He spoke in a voive that was ment to hide his excitement.

"M'lord... It is good to have come across you."

Slayn's head lowered and body bent forward to bow to his Master.

Trace Sha
Dec 26th, 2001, 10:23:28 AM
:: Still carrying the box which contained what he had just received back after many months, Trace didn’t really seem outwardly happy, more like he was in a state of surprise. He seemed lost in thought. He was thinking about something that he knew the time was drawing near for.

Slayn greeted him and it took Trace a minute to respond, almost as if Slayn’s presence didn’t register to the Sith Lord immediately. ::

“Hello Slayn, it has been a while.”

Slayn Cloak
Dec 26th, 2001, 08:02:12 PM
"My family affairs have kept me long overdue Master Trace. Is my Lord busy, I wish to accompany you sire. These are strange times TSE is now The Stagnant Empire and I will be leaving it. I wish to go with you Master... I will follow you."

Trace Sha
Dec 27th, 2001, 02:58:06 PM
:: Trace nodded at Slayn. ::

“Yes the times are changing and actually I do have some business to attend to on Ord Mantell, but it should not take me too long.”

:: Trace had only recently learned of Slayn’s relation to Jeseth and stopped to think for a second about it. After a few moments he continued. ::

“I have recently received a transmission with Jeseth's name on it. I am to meet him later. Your training will continue soon, but in a new place, less stifled by so many followers of the Dark lost with no known purpose any longer.”