PDA

View Full Version : Blood Makes Noise(Open Challenge to a Jedi)

Rama
Dec 17th, 2001, 01:24:51 PM
:: Rama sat on the wet step that had become his make shift Chair. He looked about the Dark and gloomy chamber, it's religous symbols and smell of decay could only mean one thing. The Catacombs. This was one of the larger ancient cities of this planet and many years ago the Graveyards had been moved under ground. Rama had found one to the many Tourist entrances to this wonder of death.......and had created some death of his own. The Guard who tired to stop him from entering this place lay dead at the bottom of the steps, his head served from his body, the little blood that did seep out from the burns on his neck were drank up by the cold hard ground. It was nearly Midnight by this planets Time System, And the sun had been gone for several hours. Creatures like Rama were free to roam, hidden by the shadows and the darkness of the night. Rama had planed to move deeper into this "Temple of Death" but he had sensed the presence of another......and this other was on it's way here. So he sat......and he waited. ::

Morgan Evanar
Dec 17th, 2001, 02:35:14 PM
"Peachy keen." Morgan had slipped out of his hotel room. Mining equipment demonstrations were dull, and the night was much more interesting. So he had dissapeared out the hotel room for a walk.

He took a side road off of the main street, paying just enough attention to the signs so he could find his way back easily. One of the moons was moving out of the new phase, and the other was just slipping into it. His eyes were design for such eventualities, and the darkness could have well been day.

Another road presented itself, called "Catacombs Loop." With an aimless shrug, Morgan wandered down that. The Catacombs were an ancient burial ground of some local legend. He smelled blood. The smell grew stronger as neared the second entrance of four to the Catacombs.

The guard had come to a rather unfortunate and clearly unatural end, crumpled into a position that he plainly should not be able to have been in. The Jedi Knight was about to call the local athorties but froze.

That dark presence was clearly far out of their league. I had best do this alone.

He dissapeared from sight, and his force presence spread out from a concentrated dot to a somewhat shifting blotch and entered the Catacombs.

Rama
Dec 18th, 2001, 02:30:28 PM
:: a Shadow blocked the light that had come flooding in from the street lights above. Rama made no move to remove him self from the stair, nor to turn to meet this new presence. ::

"You know Anbria use to tell me he was the Angel of Death, im sure his clone still makes such claims. But he didn't love death they way an Angel would. Do you smell it.......the scent of decay? It is like the sweet smell of the first mornings dew to me. This is the most holy place you'll ever set foot in.......a Temple of Death. Don't you agree?"

:: Rama slowly stroked the marked seal of a grave that set next to the stairs as he said this last part. ::

Nathan West
Dec 18th, 2001, 10:13:55 PM
Delete me, for I r screwup with many accounts.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 18th, 2001, 10:16:04 PM
The pale Darksider spoke as Morgan and moved twoard the stairs, depositing himself on a coffin.

The Jedi Knight paused, and slowly glanced at the light and than glanced at the shadow he was casting.Morgan could have slapped himself. He was too wrapped up in skewing his force presence to correctly bend the light about his body. Now the advantage of total surprise, or even confusion was lost.

Well... frell.

He started to move down the stairs slowly as he spoke.

"No. I don't. Your tastes are as sick as you the company you choose to keep. Death has a place in nature but this..." he made a sweeping gesture with his hand "...is to an unneeded excess. But I suppose you enjoy the end result as much as an unnatural proccess that causes it. Aye, a creature like yourself would." His tone was accusing. The murder outside reeked of this Darksider's presence.

Rama
Dec 19th, 2001, 03:02:47 PM
"As sick as the company I keep."

:: Rama let out a scoffing laugh at this, then stood and still not faceing the one behind him, he began to move down the steps deeper into the earth. He did not block his mind......or the attempt any defense. He just moved silently over the stone steps. As if to say "follow me" As he moved further and further away from the light his dark figure was lost to the one at the top of the steps. Till suddenly the chamber at the bottom lite up. Rama stood near a switch, which he had flicked on. The Catacombs were now bright with the sick glow of artifical light. Rama looked back up the steps at the man. ::

" I guess your here to take me for the murder of that guard then?"

Morgan Evanar
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:01:50 AM
Morgan nodded, after squinting momentarily.

“Unfortunate, that. You sort of ruined a good walk, and now I’ve got to evict you from a place you seem to enjoy oh-so much. Well, lets go.” He tossed himself casually over the handrail, and advanced. It wouldn’t be this simple, just to haul in a Darksider like that. But it didn’t hurt to try.

Rama
Jan 4th, 2002, 05:39:14 AM
:: Rama simply turned his back to Morgan and begin to walk down one of the side corridors of this great tomb. He seemed as if Morgan's presence wasn't really important.......let alone a threat. Breathing slow.....pace even slower. He just seemed to be moveing away from him as if he wasn't even there. ::

Morgan Evanar
Jan 5th, 2002, 04:46:55 PM
Sprint-skid-stop-straighten. Morgan stood tall two meters in front of Rama.

"Now, Darksider. You've murdered a man."

Rama
Jan 5th, 2002, 05:25:17 PM
"Don't order me Jedi.....you do not know what you will bring down on yourself."

:: Rama extended his hand. Morgan felt his wind pipe begin to close. He gasped for breaths, but couldn't draw in air. Rama lifted his arm upwards lifting the Jedi off his feet. ::

"You have no authority over me......now move."

:: Morgan is thrown against the hard craved rock walls of the catacombs and falls back down the equally as hard floor. Rama simply moves further down the tunnel as if nothing had ever happened. ::

Morgan Evanar
Jan 5th, 2002, 07:35:31 PM
A deep, low growl came from behind Rama, who did not pause in step at all. The Jedi Knight's eyes narrowed as he sprung to his feet, running at his target. The Sith's head snapped around and saw nothing and felt a very diluted presence. His senses had told him that the Knight had leapt at him. Morgan had. Just over him. Evanar pushed hard off the wall, plowing into Rama like a runaway frieghter into the wall.

Rama
Jan 6th, 2002, 04:53:05 AM
:: Rama sensed the appraoching attack, he dug his heels into the hard cold floor and abosorbed the hit for the most part. He took a few steps back, but did not fall. ::

"Cursed Jedi!!!!!"

:: with that Rama drove his knee into the gut of Morgan doubleing him over and then drove his elbow down hard into the Jedi, sending him crashing to the floor, before he could recover a swift kick caught him in the ribs with a unusal amount of force sending him flying into the walls of the rough cut tunnel. ::

" Stop this foolish now Jedi!! Turn around and walk away and I'll allow you to leave this place unharmed. "

Morgan Evanar
Jan 6th, 2002, 11:39:40 AM
OOC: I said I hit you.

Rama
Jan 6th, 2002, 06:50:26 PM
OOC: Fixed.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 8th, 2002, 06:57:14 PM
OOC: I'm going to guess Rama is about 6' 2". If thats too far off the mark I'd be happy to do a little editing.
---------
If Morgan weren't too wired on adrenaline right then, he just might have left and waited for the Sith instead. He also might have noticed that his back was now pretty badly scraped up and bleeding.

The Jedi Knight leapt at Rama, but intentionally landed just short of his reach. Morgan let loose a series of fast jabs that the Sith Master either skillfully dodged or blocked. In response, Rama neatly tagged Morgan in the side with a feirce roundhouse. Evanar winced and twitched in response, but answered with an sidekick to Rama's gut, doubling the Sith over momentarily.

Rama
Jan 9th, 2002, 03:54:10 AM
OOC: 6 foot even

:: Rama realed back from the kick and leaned against the wall to steady himself. Rama coughed a few times as if to clear his wind pipe. After a few Seconds Rama burst back into Action Grabbing Morgan by his robes and throwing him down the fall and down a few steps and into a much larger room then before. A Huge Shaft that was at least 50 feet tall, all lit up by the artifcal lamps and the walls lined with sealed tombs. ::

"Then you have chosen Death."

:: Rama said as he appeared at the top of the steps looking down at Morgan. A Snap and Hiss are heard as Rama's Green Blade Extends. ::

Morgan Evanar
Jan 10th, 2002, 10:34:27 PM
Rama, in his zeal, threw Morgan a bit hard, and he smacked the far wall of theshaft about a third of the way down. He impacted, unpeeled, and tumbled down to just below the half way point before his claws began to take some kind of purchase in the rough stone. Finally, they bit into a nice ledge, but Morgan had plenty of momentum from his fall, and basically slammed into the wall again. He sort of hung there for a moment before tasting blood and spitting it out. The Jedi Knight's face was torn up, and he had bit his lip.

"You know, that really hurt."

Rama
Jan 11th, 2002, 05:41:17 AM
Your pain is none of my concern Jedi.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 13th, 2002, 11:03:40 PM
"Thats too bad, really. I was hoping you might have a rope or something." Undoubtedly, Morgan's sarcasm was not lost on the Sith. He began to scale the wall again, and focused on two things: not falling, and being completely invisible to the eye. The first was much easier than it would have been several months ago, for his claws aided his ability to climb greatly. Occasionally, strange, echoed stratches and scrapes came from the shaft.

Rama bided his time patiently, waiting for Morgan to emerge. Across the shaft, a dark green saber glowed for a moment, seemingly without a weilder. The blade shifted and bent for a moment, before casting a proper glow on the two meter Jedi Knight.

And in his other hand, a very large rail pistol. Morgan narrowed his eyes and opened fire on the Sith, the gun spitting ceramic jacketed ferrous slugs.