PDA

View Full Version : Coming Clean.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 17th, 2001, 10:45:43 AM
Everything here is my opinion. If I don't mention you, I really don't have any issues with you. Everything here is my feelings and not facts. I feel I've been overreacting at a lot of things, and especially about a month or so ago, not so nice. Rude to newbs too =p Playing Tasha Kozkis certainly paints me guilty there. I'd have to say that I let my rotten mood take hold of me and I'd like to publicly appoligize for it. I dealt with the stress rather poorly, and its taken me a while to realize how mean that could have sounded.

Belive it or not, I was trying to be helpful, but I completely came off the wrong way.

Varlon Konrad
Dec 17th, 2001, 02:29:21 PM
Aw damnit, I thought this was a hygene discussion :(

Laran Katern
Dec 17th, 2001, 03:24:11 PM
That's big of you. I commend the effort. Some others wouldn't have made it.

Alpha
Dec 17th, 2001, 03:27:36 PM
*gives Morgan a round of applause (no sarcasm intended on this one, I'm sincere for once.)*

Santa Claus
Dec 17th, 2001, 08:57:49 PM
(I'm too lazy to log out, so you'll just have to guess who this really is, Morg)

It takes a big man to apologize. As a big man myself, I should know. ::eyes twinkle:: So, for Christmas I'm sending you a Hug from Mrs. Claus (she said a hug from me might make you nervous, and didn't mind giving you one herself... ::shrugs:: ) and some of her famous cookies which are covered in powdered sugar. Hope they get through the mail okay...

:D Santa's on your side Morgan!

imported_Firebird1
Dec 18th, 2001, 02:21:40 AM
*Gives Morgan a Cookie, and a PM.*

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 18th, 2001, 02:48:10 AM
:lol

imported_Firebird1
Dec 18th, 2001, 02:51:16 AM
Oh, don't worry the cookie is not sugar coated, but it does contain enough oatmeal, peanut butter, M&M's, and other good stuff to rot your teeth!

Morgan, you have impressed me!

Master Yoghurt
Dec 18th, 2001, 07:15:53 AM
Morgan, you rock :)

Rama
Dec 18th, 2001, 02:04:22 PM
It's a good Start Morgan.....a good start.