PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Heart (open)

Mitushi Yukio
Dec 15th, 2001, 12:16:13 PM
Having lost her home, her family...... Mitushi stumbled through the cold woods near the Temple she had called home for all her life, carrying the one thing the Head Priest had told her to take...

"Why?" Mitushi asked herself, stumbling over a large tree root....."Why did it have to happen now? Stupid Jedi, stupid force, stupid everything!"

Mitushi tripped over another tree root "Argh! I hate it! I hate all of them!" she screamed, but she didn't get up. "No, point..."she muttered to herself, "They'll find me and kill me, like they did to everyone else..."

Shade Magus
Dec 16th, 2001, 12:02:56 AM
Shade was standing behind a tree looking for a peice of paper that he had dropped when he heard the young girl wailing. He stood up straight and peeked around the trunk of the tree. He was about to take a step out and see if he could help her until she yelled out Stupd Jedi. He the stepped back, but then forward again as he made a snap descision to not tell her about him being a Jedi until he found out what was wrong. He then took a step forward and caled out to her.

"Hello there. Are you alright? What seems to be the problem?"

Mitushi Yukio
Dec 17th, 2001, 08:44:31 AM
Mitushi looked up from the ground at Shade, and sat up. She noticed that if she had fallen differently she would've impaled herself on the sword she was carrying....

"What do you want?" she said harshly to Shade, "And if you're a Jedi....." She placed her hand on the hilt of the sword.

Shade Magus
Dec 17th, 2001, 08:34:02 PM
Shade held up his hands, palms facing outward in a peaceful manner.

"Whoa there. I come in peace. I was passing by and I heard you. What is wrong?"

Mitushi Yukio
Dec 18th, 2001, 03:44:06 PM
Still glaring at Shade, Mitushi stood up still holding the sword in her hand

"I'm fine, and what happened at the Straylize Temple is none of your buisness..."

Adjusting her glasses Mitushi just glares at Shade.

Shade Magus
Dec 18th, 2001, 04:36:18 PM
Shade took a step back, trying to show her he was peaceful.

"Ok, if you don't want to talk then fine. Atleast let me help you. You seem a little ditrought and dazed. Is there somewhere I could help you to get to?"

Mitushi Yukio
Dec 29th, 2001, 02:04:17 PM
"I'm not dazed!"

Mitushi crinkles her brow at Shade

"And I'm not distraught either! And unless you can fight you can just leave me alone!"

OCC- Sorry for the late reply, I was sick and couldn't get to the net for awhile... ^_^;

Shade Magus
Dec 30th, 2001, 12:01:37 AM
Shade nodded and smiled.

"Ohh...I can fight alright, but are you sure that is what you want? You know nothing about me, and yet you would still have the courage to fight me? That is a remarkable virtue."

Mitushi Yukio
Jan 5th, 2002, 02:35:01 PM
"Pfft! I don't want to fight you, Stupid! If you can fight then you can help me...."

Turning back the way she came Mitushi smiles

"Then maybe everyone can be saved.....That's if you'll help."

Shade Magus
Jan 6th, 2002, 11:43:01 AM
Shade smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will help. Lead the way."