PDA

View Full Version : Im board(open sith Knight)

Number 62
Dec 14th, 2001, 07:14:48 PM
62 walks out of his favorite bar late at night . He walks up the dark misty street looking around for just about anything. He see a seat a little bit up the road so he rans up to it and sets down so he can think about what he wants to do. After awhile he hears foot steps coming up the road.

"Whos there"

Yun Sako
Dec 14th, 2001, 07:27:20 PM
OOC:[Would a Dark Jedi do for thee?]

Number 62
Dec 15th, 2001, 11:48:19 AM
ooc--yeah sure

Yun Sako
Dec 15th, 2001, 06:37:49 PM
OOC:[Kewl, thanx. I will post next right after I go outside into the garage and get myself a Pepsi :).]

Yun Sako
Dec 15th, 2001, 07:06:46 PM
In the dark night, Yun made out a figure of a decent size man. The imbecile most have drank a boatload of beer, and been sent home by the bartender. With a pitch black sky like the one visible tonight not many people are outside, and those who are are one of two things. A drunk alcholic, or the alternative a homeless thug.

"I am Yun. And, you are?" Yun bellowed at the man in the darkness. Yun reached into his cloak adjusting his most valuable piece of weaponry and personal belonging -- even more valuable than his YT-2400 Transport Freighter he obtained in the Outer Rim territory -- this was his lightsaber.

The defensive weapon used by the Jedi across known sectors of the galaxy. The peacemakers wield the weapon superbly, and only against foes who present danger to civilizations. All of those facts would be true, but in this case the man going to wield the defensive weapon is no Jedi of good nature. And, does not use it primarily for defense.

Number 62
Dec 16th, 2001, 12:48:36 AM
62 gets up and walks over to the man

"so your name is Yun"

*About the time he started to talk Yun reached in his cloak and pulled out a light saber*

"O so I take it you want to fight"

*62 reaches to his side to open a pocket then he pulls out a medal glove. when he put it on his hand it goes all the way up to his ell bow*

"this is your only chance to back out"

*He uses his left hand to pusses a button inside the glove. I huge green field forms around it like the blade of a light saber*

ooc--if you want me to go into more detail just say some thing:crack

Yun Sako
Dec 18th, 2001, 09:33:25 AM
OOC:[Hey Number 62, I have been real sick lately with strep throat and other aches and pains throughout my body and I do not know when I will get back to you on this roleplay. I am guessing later this week or at the very beginning of the weekend. Thank you :)]

Number 62
Dec 18th, 2001, 07:21:00 PM
ooc--ok no problem:)