PDA

View Full Version : Hey you all

Master Yoghurt
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:25:12 AM
I have been away for quite a while due to preparations for my finals. I have finished those so I have some time to to do other things (IE: roleplaying). Got to try to catch up with everything!

Anyway, good to see you all again. :)

:: wishes there was a button you could click and you would have a brief summary what goes on in the roleplaying world ::

TheHolo.Net
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:27:29 AM
Nasty long tedious work reading all that stuff you missed, but all in all it really is fun. We have some damn fine RP reading around here IMHO. :)

Welcome back Little Green. >D

Master Yoghurt
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:41:13 AM
Thanks! Feels good to be back! :)

And it is great to hear there has been some fun roleplaying, that is what it is all about!

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:44:26 AM
Hey wb, Master Yoghurt. Hope Oslo is well. Welcome back to the land of SW.

Master Yoghurt
Dec 13th, 2001, 12:03:34 PM
Aurelias: Yeah, for the moment all is well apart from the fact I am so behind on the events that I feel somewhat like a fish in an aqarium. All looks strange and bizarre outside. Now I need to jump out of the water, put on some breathing apparatus (Mon Calamari wet suit?) and get my confused mind set on learning how to walk with flippers again. O_o

Ok, that was a strange metaphor. :)

DarthHERA
Dec 13th, 2001, 09:12:37 PM
Yog, while you were gone, you moved into ShadowFaene and now you wear a fedora, smoke cigarras, drink dark rum and pirate for a living.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:30:27 PM
Originally posted by Master Yoghurt
:: wishes there was a button you could click and you would have a brief summary what goes on in the roleplaying world :: We have actually started to discuss something to help alleviate such issues as being behind and being able to get a quick "News" summary.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11345

DarthHERA
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:40:00 PM
SWFans, you are like..everywhere man :p

TheHolo.Net
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:42:18 PM
Omniscience has its fringe benefits. :D

Leeloo Mina
Dec 13th, 2001, 11:47:01 PM
Welcome back Yoggie..

Omniscience? I thought it was called bordem..

Master Yoghurt
Dec 14th, 2001, 12:44:16 AM
We have actually started to discuss something to help alleviate such issues as being behind and being able to get a quick "News" summary.

Not a bad idea.. reminds me of something I wanted to do with the GJO homepage. Adding a brief newsheader so people could see what batttles/RP's etc that would be of great interest for the Jedi to be in and make it easier to see what is going on in general.

Originally posted by DarthHERA
Yog, while you were gone, you moved into ShadowFaene and now you wear a fedora, smoke cigarras, drink dark rum and pirate for a living.

I like this idea even better.. :lol

Darth Havok
Dec 15th, 2001, 02:53:06 AM
That Hera has always had a thing for you, Yog.. Whether she just wants to eat you all up, or rub your bald green head every morning, I don't know..

Btw welcome back..:D

Varlon Konrad
Dec 15th, 2001, 11:21:16 AM
*Refuses to comment on the slight perverse-ness of Havoc's comment* :|

Welcome back master of ... em... Key Lime Pie yoghurt-y goodness? :lol I dunno what the hell I just said..

Darth Havok
Dec 15th, 2001, 05:10:50 PM
Get your mind out of the gutter MAN!:mneh

And that's havok with a K.. Get it right darn it!:|

Alpha
Dec 15th, 2001, 05:23:20 PM
Actually, Havok, I thought the same thing as Varlon...That might be due to the fact that I'm 14 and go to public schools...:) *shrug*

DarthHERA
Dec 16th, 2001, 04:47:20 AM
*slaps Varlon and Alpha with a nerf bat for bad thoughts*

Havok, you know me too well ;)
I have been trying to get Yog to move in with me for long long time.
[Erkle voice] "Im wearin him down" [/Erkle voice]

No, reallyI would rub his funky little green feet at the end of a hard day fighting bad-guys, make him a bubble bath and even bake him Vader-Helmet shaped cookies. But yet, he resists. :(

Master Yoghurt
Dec 16th, 2001, 07:10:25 AM
You know, it is getting increasingly harder to resist.. O_o

I wonder what the Council would say if I did such a thing.. ;)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 16th, 2001, 07:33:10 AM
;; Waves his hand before Yoghurt, attempting to frell his mind. ;;

"You will stop resisting now.... you serve your council well."

Alpha
Dec 16th, 2001, 10:32:57 PM
lol :lol

Daegal Murdoch
Dec 17th, 2001, 07:25:08 PM
Welcome Back.

DarthHERA
Dec 21st, 2001, 01:39:17 AM
Council, Scmouncil.

(waves to Jes to keep up the mind frelling)

Just smell the cookies, my little green delight.:angel

Alpha
Dec 21st, 2001, 05:47:42 PM
I want some cookies. :)

DarthHERA
Dec 24th, 2001, 07:57:57 PM
well, you can have some cookies Alpha - BUT you will have to come to SFF where I shall no doubt put you to death from jumping into threads with me and not returning to them!:p

Alpha
Dec 24th, 2001, 08:39:46 PM
Maybe I won't get those cookies...