PDA

View Full Version : The Clone of Wrath

Lord Gue
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:20:04 PM
He was the perfect likeness, subtly handsome with the large muscular physique he had gained over the years as well. His hair would need a good trim as he also had the old long platinum blond style from his olden days as well. He had been sitting in that cylinder for some time now, in fact ever since Torment had come back with one in his venture so long ago.
The shield slid open with a *wooosh* as the fluids poured over the floor and down the grates below. The mass of flesh clumped to the floor as well just before its arms cought itself. A hacking noise eminated throught the room as the new Gue released the fluids from its lungs.

(What am I doing? Its me, I cant...)
(You must, or else it WILL be you)
[i]He pressed a small button on the panel in front of him, a jet of pink gas flowed into the room as the now fully conscious Michael Gue stood to his feet just as fast as the gas knocked him back down.
A team of stylists pulled him from the muck, gathering some quick belongings they showered him down, shaving his head of all hair to only leave the stuble that he had now. They dressed him up in Gue's regualr black robes, making sure to add the gue family crest to it as well.
In short order they placed him in an old style Lambada-class shuttle, filling the cargo bay with it full of bits and peices of wreckage.
Strolling into the shuttle with the man he knew would not be around very much longer, he placed his hand on his forehead. He linked brains with this... this clone and transfered all recent memories he had to the other him, but with a changed now. Instead of escaping realetivly unharmed, the ship was a wreck, and had fallen upon some bad luck and had scrapped into a Vong task force. He was the only survivor of the whole vessel, and had managed to hide in the wreckage. This is what he would believe, and it was all he would know.
Walking back into the saftey of the ship, Michael watched as the bay was flushed, all the wreckage and the ship flew out into space. Perhaps it was just, that one die while one lived, but it saddened him none the less, he turned and headed to his quarters for some rest while 'The Hope' jumped back into hyperspace towards its destination...