PDA

View Full Version : An early christmas gift

Lord Gue
Dec 12th, 2001, 04:42:12 PM
For all of you people out there who like to play mysterious, and dont want to give away something immediatly. For instance, if your watching someone and dont want them to know they are being watched. Or if a fleet is moving in position to attack, and you dont want anyone to know what fleet is moving...

Ive you all an anonomous account for all to use for these types of posts

Account name: Unknown
PW: 123456789

Darth Vader
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:35:53 PM
Thats like the kind of combination an idiot has on his briefcase!

Lord Gue
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:38:36 PM
Yeah, I know, thats why I made it easy for you all to remember

Santa Claus
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:49:52 PM
Why was I not notified of this early gift? Don't make Santa angry. Let me share a little story with you....

Not long ago and far away, Santa (that's me!) was getting ready for his annual trip...but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit.

This stressed Santa even more. When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where to. More Stress! Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys.

Totally frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he found the elves had hit the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.

Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said: "Where would you like to put this tree fat man?"

And that my friend is how the little angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:56:15 PM
^_~....Right....

I just thought...Little kids every christmas leave a shot of brandy and maby a mince pie out for good old saint Nick.....at the end of his annual rde across the world...wouldent be drunk as an old fart??....hmm...n/m just a thought

Santa Claus
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:05:05 PM
::sends a group of Black Op elves to Sieken's house for an early Christmas present:: Make sure he suffers for that "old fart" comment.

::scratches Sieken off the Nice list, and adds to Naughty::

General Harrsk
Dec 12th, 2001, 09:09:22 PM
:lol :lol

Darth Viscera
Dec 13th, 2001, 07:47:16 AM
Originally posted by Sieken Kasstra
^_~....Right....

I just thought...Little kids every christmas leave a shot of brandy and maby a mince pie out for good old saint Nick.....at the end of his annual rde across the world...wouldent be drunk as an old fart??....hmm...n/m just a thought

o_O I hope you're referring to only the little kids in your house, and not the entirety of Great Britain. By any chance, does Santa Claus have a craned neck, wear a tuxedo and a monocle, and smell like sardines? If so, that's not Santa Claus, that's just crazy old Aberdeen Jones! :lol

Severen Morkonis
Dec 13th, 2001, 09:54:17 AM
.......right...

And theres me thinking you would say something intelligent Vis....

tut *slaps four head* silly me!