PDA

View Full Version : Temporary leave of absence

Delirion
Dec 12th, 2001, 10:04:23 AM
I thought I'd better announce that I won't be around after this saturday (15th December) for an unspecified period of time. I will be moving somewhere else, and I am not sure how soon after that I'll be able to have internet access again. I'm hoping to be back online a.s.a.p. (for my own sake - I don't know how to survive for longer than 5 days without the net :lol) but I can't make any promises.

I apologize to anyone whose plans I'll be upsetting by this - I do promise that the minute I'm back online I'll see to it that I get something done.

Some of you have already known about this and most things have been talked about, but if there is anyone who needs to talk to me about anything before I leave, please do so until then, by sending an email to nyahalcyon@hotmail.com or on AIM (SN is Nya Halcyon).

imported_Firebird1
Dec 12th, 2001, 10:28:59 AM
:(

Well, see ya!

Come back soon!

Gav Mortis
Dec 12th, 2001, 02:40:43 PM
Ah, IDD - Internet Deficiency Disorder!

Well that's why God created Internet Cafe's to help satisfy the addiction. :)

Well, take care during your absence. Cya soon.

:wave

Lord Gue
Dec 12th, 2001, 03:08:03 PM
Have fun movin your stuff about...

Jedah Lynch
Dec 12th, 2001, 04:30:45 PM
You take care Del and watch yourself, hope the move goes well for you and everything goes golden. :)

Just remember always and always watch out for evil diabolical circus midgets. The true scourge of the galaxy.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 12th, 2001, 08:31:30 PM
Take Care Dudette

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 13th, 2001, 04:17:00 AM
:cry

:p

Take care!

Delirion
Dec 13th, 2001, 10:21:57 AM
Originally posted by Jedah Lynch
Just remember always and always watch out for evil diabolical circus midgets. The true scourge of the galaxy.

Evil diabolical circus midgets, you say? I might have found one in my wardrobe when I was cleaning out, but it calls itself a sock troll. I think shall go and interrogate it for a while - maybe it'll admit to having worked in a circus before. The evil and diabolical part fits perfect, though.

Darth Viscera
Dec 13th, 2001, 01:15:07 PM
Cats make good midgets, but they're not very diabolical and I don't think they like circuses. They're accidently evil at times, but that's just because Ares is marking his territory, the damned fool.>_<

Another bad thing is that they eat rats, or rather try to eat rats.

Daemon Hyfe
Dec 14th, 2001, 12:36:58 PM
Ah...

It's good to see that some people haven't changed.

Alpha
Dec 15th, 2001, 05:35:55 PM
My cats eat lizards. They always leave the main body, but bite off the heads.o_O

Delirion
Dec 29th, 2001, 09:14:49 PM
I thought I'd mention that I'm back now. I Hope everyone had a really great Christmas :)

Don't know quite yet how much time I'll be able to spend online due to some personal circumstances, but I'll try toget everything done.

So who needs me to post anywhere?

Arya Ravenwing
Dec 30th, 2001, 03:07:42 AM
MEEEEEE! Well, as LD I do. *waves hand frantically* ;)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 30th, 2001, 09:01:29 AM
I might have found one in my wardrobe when I was cleaning out, but it calls itself a sock troll. I think shall go and interrogate it for a while - maybe it'll admit to having worked in a circus before. The evil and diabolical part fits perfect, though.That's just Hob. :)
So who needs me to post anywhere?I need a PM of all the Rpers I've yet to post to with you. :/

Locus Green
Dec 30th, 2001, 09:25:31 AM
Welcome back. Good to see you around Del. :)

Jedah Lynch
Dec 30th, 2001, 10:09:53 AM
Welcome back to the boards that never say die.

At this point would give a witty reply to that but need to sleep so shall try to post "soon" in some threads....it'll be my new years resolution or something to catch up.....yeah....

Night.