PDA

View Full Version : LOTR Threads

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 11th, 2001, 11:00:05 AM
I merged two of the LOTR review threads because I figured it is going to get kind of conjested with LOTR threads in the coming weeks, I expect to see more stuff on LOTR than Harry Potter.

Jedieb
Dec 11th, 2001, 03:01:15 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing multiple LOTR thread as long as they're not repetitive. A B.O. thread, personal reviews, maybe specific threads for specific scenes, etc. it was a good idea to merge those reviews threads. Hopefully no one will be offended.:D

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 11th, 2001, 08:46:03 PM
This time I waited until nobody was paying attention;) Besides the guy that started it was a newbie I doubt he even noticed.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 21st, 2001, 12:13:09 PM
Davwj with Jedieb gone its just you and me so , I just wanted to let you know about the multiple LOTR threads on the SW Box office forum, so far its not a problem, one deals with Box office, another the movie, one comparing it to TPM, one I started about LOTR spoilers that nobody seems interested in yet and a fifth about its ranking on IMDB (I would merge that one with something but I am not sure where to put it), but I am worried that when the numbers come out for yesterday that they will start a new thread so if you notice and I am not around (I am going out Christmas shopping soon and won't be back until tonight) go ahead and merge them, if the problem gets worse let me know and we will have to decided how to tackle the problem.

Champion of the Force
Dec 24th, 2001, 02:37:30 AM
Noted.

Sorry for not being around for half a week - computer problems had rendered me without computer access. Even now I'm barely back up to scratch - video and sound card aren't functioning properly still. :x

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 24th, 2001, 06:32:33 PM
No problem, I'm lucky its not too busy on the forums, it would stink to be on my own here if it was really busy, I doubt I will be on too much tomorrow, maybe once or twice, I'm going to catch LOTR again and plus there are presents to open etc so it will be a busy day for me.