PDA

View Full Version : Vader's castle specs?

Darth Viscera
Dec 7th, 2001, 04:25:04 AM
In the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy, Luke became a hermit and went to Darth Vader's (by now) decrepit castle on Imperial Center. He was able to bypass several traps built into the structure and meditate. Does anyone know of a source that describes in detail what traps, etc, were built into Vader's castle on Imperial Center? A link to a Black Fleet Crisis sourcebook, maybe?

I need this for my "Withdrawn Hope" RP, and I'd appreciate any help that anyone can provide.

Thanks

Ysanne Isard
Dec 7th, 2001, 06:44:26 AM
I've never heard or seen a Black Fleet Crisis Sourcebook, and definately not online, but there might be some specs about Vader's castle anyway.

I could take a look through some links I have - alternately, you might want to look for Sith and Dark Jedi RPing groups (DarkLordsofTheSith is a group that has its own site with source material - there might be something about Vader's castle on it)

Ysanne Isard
Dec 7th, 2001, 07:31:22 AM
Well, I've had a look around, and couldn't find anything, but I'd say your best chance is to put in a request for those specs at www.swrpgnetwork.com and see if anyone there knows anything more.

Darth Viscera
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:17:30 AM
Wow. I didn't know that so much detailed SW information existed in one place. Thanks for the link, and for putting in the time to look :). They mention Darth Vader's Victory Lake fortress, just no link :(.