PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Jedi Council [1,000 Posts]

Pages : [1] 2

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:52:05 AM
[That's right... if the Jedi can have one of these threads, then why can't we??? Dark Jedi (and all of you other losers) are welcome to post here.]

Jeseth walks in quietly, bumping into someone as he tries to walk through the shadows and to his seat. "Let's all convene for a meeting. I think we have some important issues to discuss."

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:56:42 AM
*walks in, twenty minutes late* Dang it! Where is everyone! I thought I was going to make a grand entrance!

Mortaniuss
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:56:58 AM
The albino's lip curled upward in a cold smile.

"Such as why we're here in the first place? My time, while not as precious as some, is not free."

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:03:44 AM
OOC: everyone can post right? well heres mine
Im sorry, please un-ban me, lol. When I was posting my links around I went to the board and tried and it said I was still banned...

Mortaniuss
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:06:21 AM
Crimson eyes snapped to the left, fixing on Gue intently.

"What," the vampyre inquired calmly, "Are you babbling about?"

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:09:08 AM
Millard walked in taking a seat near the front.

OOC: Yes I know Millard is Imperial. Bear with me here.

IC: All right I'm here. Let's talk. First off, where's that cigar you promised Jeseth? Second off, it better not be flavored. Better be like an Opus X or something.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:13:03 AM
Jeseth took his eyes off Mortaniuss, cutting himself off in mid-sentence to address Gue. "YOU! You're quite the mad-man to show your face here...." his words trailed off into a hiss, just before he remembered he owed Millard a cigar. He searched his pocket, finding only a sandwhich. Carefully, he wrapped it in duct-tape, and then handed it to him.

"It's... um... hm. It's a new kind of cigar... with a new kind of wrapping...."

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:16:54 AM
De'Ville raised her eyebrows at Gue, and takes a seat as far from Morty as possible. "So what is this meeting about again? I didn't get the memo."

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:18:36 AM
Millard stared down at the duct-taped object, then unwrapped the sandwich. It was roast beef and cheese on rye. Looked pretty fresh too.

Taking a bite, Millard leveled his eyes with Jeseth.

"You...owe...me...a...cigar...."

Mortaniuss
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:19:28 AM
"Hmph"

(Without another word, Mortaniuss leaned back in the leather chair, content simply to watch, for the time being. What a laugh... mortals were always so intent on ending their short lives these days.)

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:20:17 AM
Hows that? Mad-man, maybe, to you, I know not why?
[I]Evil grin

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:20:57 AM
"We're here to discuss the situation in the Yavin System. There are a lot of Jedi there. Did any of you bother to call the exterminator?"

Mortaniuss
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:21:57 AM
"Yes," the vampyre spoke up. "That would be why I'm here, I believe."

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:22:23 AM
*Walks in ominously. In his mouth is none other than....a cigar, the very same one which Jeseth was to give to the former Admiral.*

"And do you mean....this cigar?"

Trace Sha
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:24:58 AM
:: A single eyebrow raised and the black paint under his eye stretched upwards slightly. :;

“We could send them Ron.”

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:25:16 AM
*Grabs Jeseth by the throat

"You son of a bith! You promised me that cigar!"

*Releases Jeseth, then reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigar.

"This is why I brought my own. Need a cut or punch Vis? Or are you going to bite the end off?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:26:19 AM
"I would have done something about them long ago, but I had to take my maternity leave." She looked at the duct tape that Taylor was holding and narrowed her eyes. "Um, Jeseth, about that cigar you sent when Jax was born...."

Mortaniuss
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:26:24 AM
(If it were possible for the face of an albino to become any more lacking in color, Trace's comment would have done the job nicely.)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:29:05 AM
De'Ville gasped, "But who would we send to get Ron? I'm not going! I don't care what you say, I have a lot to live for."

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:30:26 AM
( HA! Ron? HA!!!)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:34:20 AM
"De'Ville, I never sent a cigar..." Jeseth shakes his head. "That's not the point. We're getting off topic... we need to figure out the quicket way to purify the Yavin System. It's time that you stopped cavorting with the Jedi, Viscera!" Jeseth pointed at him accusingly. "I'm not sure if sending them Ron would be a good idea. We want them to die, not flee to all corners of the galaxy. Then they'd just spread their diseases and filth..."

Trace Sha
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:36:54 AM
We could hire that cat thing Ciresseeto and offer him Captain Vriss as a meal in exchange.

:: he turns to Jeseth. ::

Its one thing that may make them become suicidal, especially if he starts following them around.

Mortaniuss
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:37:57 AM
|I

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:40:15 AM
*puts the cigar on a small plate, then takes out a knife and fork and cuts it into bite-sized pieces*

"Why Admiral Millard, I believe I'll have neither."

*Eats the cigar*

"Now then, brother Jeseth. You know very well that I only cavort in Imperial space, or space I believe should very soon become Imperial. This is why I'm invited to so few dinner parties, I think."

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:42:11 AM
She slams her fist on the table. "Dammit! All this talk is getting us no where! I say we send the fleet into the system and blow up the damn planet! Jedi molecules can't do any more good, right?" De'Ville backs her chair up into a shadow and runs over someone's foot. "Didn't see you there..." :grumble

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:43:21 AM
"Viscera, perhaps we should take everyone out to dinner. I have a lamb waiting back in the ship we can use to get there." He turns to Millard, Trace, and Mortaniuss. "Do any of you know what the Cizerack's comm-frequency is?? Can they even use comm-links?"

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:43:34 AM
*Jaw drops as he looks at the utter disrespect for the cigar. Then he sniffs.

Oh wait...that was a chocolate cigar. *Looks at wrapper. From Godiva.

Hey De'Ville, I think I found the gift Cloak was suppose to send you for the birth of you kid. And did Tondry ever get the box of cigars I sent?

Trace Sha
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:44:28 AM
:: shrugs ::

"Maybe 55shed637hairball29?"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:46:49 AM
OOC: Eh, what ya going to do

Well... First off, still kinda pissed off about that stabing in the back... Second off, if you want to kill the Jedi, the best way is to kill them one by one. No more of this honorable crap where we are equally matched one on one in a fight. We, as followers of the Dark Side of the Force. Note, I didnt say Sith, Dark Jedi, or all other kinds, I say Dark Side Followers, we need to united and utterly destroy them. We could also liberate Yavin 4. Is it not the final resting place of Exar Kun? Is not Yavin 4 a holy place for Dark Side Followers everywhere? Now... pass me some food... Any kind of Food. I'm hungry

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:47:26 AM
"I hardly think that such an inferior species can manipulate the controls on a commlink. They'd be more likely to uNF it, or eat it. Maybe both."

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:47:34 AM
Viscera's eyes narrow at De'ville's comment.

"And just whose fleet might you be referring to?"

*Follows Jeseth back to his ship, and tries using the lamb for transportation by sitting on it, kicking it, kicking it harder, apologizing for kicking it and asking it nicely to please accelerate its pace, and then kicking it.*

"Brother Jeseth, it would appear that your lamb is defective. How ever will we get to dinner?"

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:52:44 AM
:: Walks into the Room, takes out a nice new shiey Frying Pan....::

FORCE FRYING PAN!!!

WHAM!!!

:: Lord Gue suddenly finds himself 2 foot shorter::

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:52:56 AM
perhaps they might fling you all away like so many ships in the wind

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:55:47 AM
"DT has come back... after all this time. All to whack Gue with a frying pan." Watches in amazement, then remember something... "Viscera, do you have an IT?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:56:12 AM
Calmly watches as Gue gets flattened. "Jeseth, make your apprentice behave himself, or I'll find someone who will!"

"Doesn't he know that Gue can be made THREE feet shorter? Hit him again!"

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:56:29 AM
:: Points at De'ville::

She did it. She's the one with wind. Ummm yeah.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:57:25 AM
Hey, I wanna wedgy him too! Make him too short and it's sooooo hard to reach down that far!

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:58:09 AM
"Why yes I do! You stand on the left side, I'll stand on the right side!"

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:00:02 AM
LOL

Finally the DT has come BACK to S-W-Fans...

Wait...lemme hit Gue with a Steel Chair first! Then wedgie 'im!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:00:15 AM
"As long as Tondry doesn't show up with his magnetic sniper-gun." Gets on the IT carefully and drives to run over Gue's foot.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:00:24 AM
You cant hurt me! Im wearing my cheese helmet!!!

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:01:12 AM
She frowned, and sniffed. Lilaena's eyes widen, "That wasn't me! DT!"

De'Ville turns to Jeseth, "JESETH! HE FARTED! And it reeks! Lets can that odor up and send that to Yavin." She waves her hand in front of her face.

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:03:05 AM
*Stands very still so the damn thing will stop swerving. Stupid mind controlled gyroscope. Blah.*

I say, brother Jeseth, perhaps we should run over his foot once more!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:03:21 AM
"Wait!! I have an idea!" Wafts all the horrible fumes into Trace's TK field. "There. That takes care of that!" Rides the IT around and continues to ram into Gue with it.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:04:36 AM
*Walks out of room, waving arm.

Do NOT GO in there!

WHOO!

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:05:01 AM
*Bashes Gue on the head with the now-unconscious lamb*

Trace Sha
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:05:04 AM
:x

:: simply dies and the TK Field does too ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:06:44 AM
Abbandones Viscera on the it, which swirves out of control, and jumps on Gue, trying to ride him out of the room before he, too, dies.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:07:23 AM
:lol Tondry was just showing me that magnetic sniper gun the other day. No, wait, that wasn't it.... *daydreams, EFG on her face*

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:09:58 AM
*Looks at De'Ville

HEY! Do that on your own time! We're here to figure out how to defeat Jedi...Right?

No...wait...we're not...ah screw it.

*Whacks Gue with steel chair.

Okay, now wedgie him!

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:10:01 AM
That was me, you silly woman!

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:12:06 AM
:: Steps over to Gue to wedgy him, but farts instead::

* Goes all red*

"Whoops"

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:13:27 AM
Grabs Gue by his underwear and FORCE WEDGIES him. "I'm glad I watched DT while I was with the Jedi... it was one of the few useful things I learned then." Kicks him back into the room with all the fumes, then raises a brow at De'Ville. "So, you've been seeing Viscera have you? Wait until Tondry hears about this..."

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:15:05 AM
*stands on the table* Why am I the only female here!? LISTEN TO ME, you insignificant MALES! *zaps Viscera with lightening when he won't stop crashing the IT into Gue*

Stop this infighting! We must get to Denny's before the Late Night Menu is replaced by the Breakfast one! I need sustenance!

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:15:15 AM
When you say IT, I hope you refering to the REAL one, and not the South Park Version...

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:16:34 AM
And no, I'm not seeing Viscera. *duct tapes Viscera into the air duct for saying a LIE!, and then lets DT fart into the vent*

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:18:48 AM
"Alright, alright... Let's all reconvene at Denny's before they switch Menus." Hops back on the it (Not the South Park one) and invites De'Ville to get on.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:20:46 AM
for one thing that 'it' hits me with all the force of a remote control car, another thing, im not wearing underware O_o
lastly, LOOK OVER THERE!!
Pokes everyone in the eye as they turn

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:21:30 AM
I prefer to walk, thank you. I still have some baby fat to lose. *pinches a centimeter on her tight abs* See?!

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:23:15 AM
*Looks at the 'fat'

Sure ya do De'Ville. All right...To Denny's everyone!

Ka-Pwing!

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:23:40 AM
yeah, about as much baby fat as ally mcbeal has to lose

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:24:57 AM
;; Enslaves Gue and makes him serve them as a waiter. ;;

"I'll have the Rama noodle soup." ^_^

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:26:10 AM
Um...*looks over the menu* Hmmm.

I guess I'll just have a salad and a side of Yoghurt.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:28:39 AM
WHOOSH!!!

WHOOSH!!!

:: Appears at Dennys::

:: Looks at menu::

Hmmm, I'll have to Figrin out what to have

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:28:43 AM
Steak all the way baby! And is the De'villed eggs on the menu? Ah good. I'll take some of those too.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:31:37 AM
"Hmmm... I think to drink I'll have a Millard-Lite."

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:32:35 AM
O'kay, ill get that in just a sec

[I]Goes back and makes sures to lougy all up in their food as he comes back out

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:34:46 AM
WHERE IS MY SALAD! Oh...WAIIIITER! *looks for Gue*

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:35:17 AM
Leeloo runs in a bathing suit with a squirt bottle and sprays Gue in the face. Then steals his tray of food

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:36:34 AM
Walks back out
Yes mam, your food has been stolen appearently by a celser bottle weilding clown

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:36:51 AM
"Hey! Don't think I didn't see that!" Turns to the others. "Good help is so hard to find these days... Viscera, where do you hire your laborers? As I remember, it was your idea to use Gue..." Hesitantly looks at his food. "DT... want to have the first bite..?"

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:37:04 AM
You know they don't serve beer at Denny's. Unless you brought the Brewskis!

I'll take some toast too. Don't Marr-tyr it either please.

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:38:22 AM
Leeloo runs over to Jes and dumps Yoghurt on his head then takes off running again

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:39:11 AM
"people, you come here to denny's and expect good food AND good service? I think youve come to the wrong place..."
[I]Turns and farts in there general direction

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:39:46 AM
:: Looks at dinner and then looks at escaping Leeloo::

Nah, go ahead without me. Ithink I want Rack of Leeloo for dinner :evil

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:40:04 AM
Hey! Get back here ya Son of Hamster and Elderberries!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:40:48 AM
"Waiter! There's a Jedi in my soup!" Growls at Gue. "Your service here is awful! What's wrong with you?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:41:28 AM
Um...*picks Yoghurt off Jeseth's head* SOMEONE WILL DIE FOR THIS!

*gets up and looks for Leeloo, wielding the catch of the day: trout*

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:42:00 AM
She over hears DT and grabs a nearby shelf and tosses it at him

"How about Shelf Of Leeloo instead?"

Heads out the door

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:42:10 AM
~shrug~ prolly cuase I hate you guys? Or maybe the fact you suddenly enslaved me... dont know, but that jedi's gonna cost ya extra

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:44:50 AM
"Hey, don't blame me because you were born a slave. It was your destiny." Remembers to pay Gue. "Oh yeah... remind me to fill your water dish tonight." Laughs evily.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:45:10 AM
I thought it was Salmon! Dammit I want SALMON! Slammin' Salmon!

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:46:58 AM
:: Runs past to catch Leeloo ::

FORCE FRYING PAN!!!!

WHAM!!!!

:: Gue is launched, to go through a wall and toland in the ladies toilets::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:47:02 AM
Rummages Trace's corpse and finds a fillet of Salmon, then gives it to Millard. "Here you go... it's fresh."

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:47:04 AM
Destiny eh? hows this for destiny...
Closes his eyes real tight and...
*POOF*
Reappears in robes, a gold staff and tierra
I AM THE BURGERKING!

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:47:22 AM
I'll have the filet mignon, medium-well, a dinner (Caesar) salad, and a whiskey sour.

Oh wait, this is Denny's.....in that case, I'll have the Southern-fried chicken, buttermilk cornbread, and a pitcher of sweet tea, with Maw's homemade apple pie.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:48:12 AM
*ducks the shelf thrown at DT, and hits Leeloo with the trout, like a baseball, knocking her out of the thread* BOOYAH! Back to the rest of the OOC forum! THis thread is for DARK SIDE USERS! And while your posting habits may be considered evil, you are NOT of the Dark Side. OUT!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:48:32 AM
"You know, I think I might also order a helping of ReaperFettichini." Yells at Gue from the next room, "Do you think you can make some of that for us, too??"

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:48:54 AM
Pulls something from his back pocket, wrapping a peice of it around his finger as he whips his hand out, a yoyo traveling across the room and spinning around DT's legs, tripping him. He falls over, straight into a pan, panning himself.
HA!

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:49:17 AM
Originally posted by Lord Gue

Reappears in robes, a gold staff and tierra
[/i]I AM THE BURGERKING!

WHAM! FORCE STEEL CHAIR!

Now where's that frying pan. I smell bacon!

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:49:18 AM
Runs back in through Denny's other door, back into the thread(NEVER!!!) and hides behind Jeseth, holding on to his arms

"DON'T LET HIM GET ME!! HE WANTS TO EAT ME AND.....Ah, crap you don't really care, do you?"

Reaches into Jes' pocket and pulls out a pair of rollar blades. Puts them on and falls over twice and finally get started back out the door again

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:50:07 AM
sure, give me some oh Hannibals recipes

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:50:44 AM
*sits down at a table, putting her head in her hands* People, please. What about the destruction of the Jedi!? Isn't that what we're all here for?

*Throws a knife at the next person to throw food*

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:51:32 AM
Ya only smell bacon taylor, cuase I set your foot on fire

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:52:12 AM
FORCE EXPLODING UNDIES!!!

:: Gue's pants suddenly detonate, doing unspeakable burnage to unspeakable places!!::

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:53:00 AM
And what does my invention of the magnet sniping gun for sniping IT's have to do with sleeping with LD? Which I deny, btw! I've heard stories. You lay a finger on her, and your pr*ck falls off, kinda like a Medusa thing! :x

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:53:15 AM
build ships that bare the insignia of the new republic, capture one of theirs too to get the updated codes, move in the NR fleet then bombard from orbit when they think they're safe

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:53:23 AM
*Looks at right foot.

Nope it's fine

*Looks at left foot.

Looks fine to me too.

Hey GUE! Check YOUR Feet!

*Starts cackling! then coughing. Damn bacon smell.

*Sits and eats salmon using the knife in LD's hand.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:54:07 AM
I told ya before DT, I got no underware on to speak of anyways

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:55:10 AM
Not my feet, musta been someones food...

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:55:36 AM
>_< Too MUCH INFO GUE!

*Hits him with steel chair again!

Wierdo! :lol

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:56:35 AM
:: Looks at the smoke coming from Gue's midesction::

Well SOMETHING exploded.....

* Chokes *

"WARNING GUE FARTED AGAIN!!!"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:56:50 AM
:cry:cry:cry

*goes to find Jax, picks him up, burps him, and puts him back to bed, then goes back to Denny's*

EW! It smells like burnt pubes. >_<

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:57:06 AM
"Oh yeah... well, Leeloo put on my Roller Blades of Doom... so she's going to be dead soon anyway." Thinks hard while he waits on his Millard-Lite and Fettuchini... "How about if we bombard them with stupid children from a steady orbit?

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:58:55 AM
"How about we bomb The Jedi with Gue?"

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:59:12 AM
Wasnt me, im shouting from two rooms away, remember?

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:00:07 AM
dont think it'll work DT, im much to suave and handsome for that
:smokin

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:00:16 AM
"Then who would be our waiter..?" Starts to eye Taylor with an apraising glance.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:01:41 AM
"Sure Gue, in whose nightmares?"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:02:55 AM
*De'Ville looks up from a datapad.* The latest poll shows that our approval ratings are down. We're not mean enough, and we haven't gotten rid of the Jedi yet. We MUST rectify the situation!

*Looks at DT* Rectify doesn't have ANYTHING to do with the rectum, btw.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:03:07 AM
HEY! NO WAY PAL! NO FREAKING WAY!

YOU were the one who forgot the cigar! You do the waitering.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:03:16 AM
yours
*wink*

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:03:56 AM
:: Farts::

"Ummm, sorry? What did you say again?"

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:04:46 AM
comon my plan'll work

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:05:08 AM
"EEWWWW! MOMMY, bad man winked at me!! SHOO!!! SHOOO!!! Ewww, bad man has got cheesy feet!!"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:05:26 AM
DT! *creates a wind with the Force and blows the odor into Gue's room, two rooms away* That was gross.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:06:43 AM
Guess that wasn't bacon I was smelling. Ah well...

Where's my De'Villed Eggs!

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:06:52 AM
Leeloo continues to blade, untill they make her run into a wall. She cracks her head open and dies.

That's okay Jeseth..I'll be back to posses your body :evil

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:07:03 AM
I have a plan.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:08:03 AM
Mumbles something about lousy dead-end job's at Denny's, then waves a hand at Gue's plan. "That'll never work. I say, we make a flagship, paint an NR insignia on it, use it capture and steel NR codes, and then bomb the Jedi when they least expect it, leaving the NR to blame."

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:10:00 AM
Good plan...

Man DT, what did you have for dinner? WHEW!

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:10:46 AM
yeah, hey, that might work, good thinkin jes

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:11:15 AM
O_o What is Viscera's plan? Give the Jedi ITs and then hit them with a huge electromagnet, the likes of which have never been seen before, and never will be seen again?

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:13:18 AM
*Starts thinking...

Wait! We can't stop here. This is bat country!

:wings

*Starts to run in fear...Then stops...

Wait a sec. Bats can be food! And this is Denny's. Where's that damn frying pan!

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:13:49 AM
How about we drop bomb the Jedi with frozen farts? Then when they melt, they choke and DIE!!!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:14:04 AM
"Diktat Viscera, could you please bring up the holo-display of your IT scenario?" Jeseth hands him the controls to the holo-projector.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:15:02 AM
*Starts handing out Bat Burritos.

This oughta work!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:17:44 AM
Notices that the bathroom toilet has clogged with Gue standing in it, and wades through the water to get a Bat-Burrito, a dinosaur tail duct-taped to himself.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:18:39 AM
Frozen farts?! That sounds evil enough.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:25:13 AM
Jeseth what is it with you and Duct tape?

I mean I know it holds everything but marriages together, but does it taste that good?

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:26:18 AM
Yeah, it does actually..

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:27:05 AM
she only knows that from the many times its been put over her mouth

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:29:36 AM
You're right... and I've mastered the art of slowly chewing away at it, too..

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:29:46 AM
*looks up from drawing madly on a napkin* You know, I have an idea. It involves slicing into the main communication network of Yavin, and broadcasting the movie Purple Rain over and over again on all frequencies.

It was either Prince, or Glitter, with Mariah Carey....Perhaps we can go all out and use both. Reactions, people?

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:29:47 AM
*Grabs Duct tape from Jeseth and Pastes it over Gue's mouth

Hush up you!

*Grabs a Bat Burrito and starts eating.

Holy Sticky Situations Batman...the Burritos. They're not Bat...they're...they're...cats!

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:30:57 AM
Leeloo's ghost sits on De'ville's head and looks at her plan

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:32:20 AM
Mauh mah muh mauh muah mauh....
Simply reaches up and slowly peels it off
No way, purple rain? were evil, not insanely cruel...

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:35:00 AM
YES! PURPLE RAIN! And we can get Marv Albert to host it!

YES!

*Grabs Duct Tape and tapes Gue to a chair a la Suicide Kings

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:36:19 AM
*frowns at Gue* We're DARK SIDERS, not wimps. C'mon, its a good plan.

*brushes ghostly Leeloo off her head* Enough of that ghost girl!

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:36:23 AM
didnt see that movie, thus making the tape mysteriously vanish from his body...

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:36:34 AM
"Duct-tape... much like the Force: It has a light side, a dark side, and binds the galaxy together!"

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:37:15 AM
yes, but wont they wonder what we were doing with a copy of Purple rain?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:38:48 AM
Well I don't have a copy, does someone else have one we can use?

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:39:40 AM
Leeloo floats over to Jeseth and starts to yank on his wings

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:39:46 AM
Not I

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:39:56 AM
Someone find it on the 'Net. Either that or find it at Wal-mart for $0.02 in the bargin bin.

*Whacks Gue with Steel Chair again.

DOWN yoU!

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:40:49 AM
not the first time you have that problem, eh Taylor

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:41:28 AM
*Grabs Ghostbusters Ghost Trapper.

In here LeeLoo. GOTCHA!

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:41:30 AM
No. My plan.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:42:07 AM
"Which is..??"

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:43:14 AM
we simply ask them to give up and shoot themselves

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:45:01 AM
Finds a cute male ghost and makes the trap shake, ROCK AND ROLL!

:angel :p

By dancing that is.

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:46:26 AM
Ha! You can't fool me that easily!

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:46:32 AM
*Stands up from Ghost Trap

Yeah what plan?

And Gue what in the blue hell 'are you talking about?

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:47:05 AM
oh wait, we can

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:47:32 AM
WHAT IS YOUR FRELLING PLAN, Viscera!?!?!?

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:47:37 AM
Visc plan

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:50:01 AM
Plan for what? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Fleet? What fleet? I haven't got a fleet.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:51:20 AM
Yeah, and Im not a hunted man

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:51:45 AM
I know. I'll unleash FORCE TITANIC THEME on them....

Ummmm.... dont look at me like that....

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:52:12 AM
Starts ranting to the trap about doughnuts and somehow makes it EXPLODE IN A GIANT FIRE BALL AND EVERYBODY DIES!.. well, of course just the people in the trap, but they were already dead.. so anyway..now she's free...somehow.

"BuwhAHhahHAHhhahHAHhaHAHhaHAHHAHAHhahAaHHA!"

Sits on Jeseth's head and starts pulling on his wings again

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:52:41 AM
you wouldnt...

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:52:47 AM
BAH! YOu're not help...

now about the Purple Rain idea...LD, you get the video since you love it so much.

Jeseth, you get the speakers.

Gue, you leave.

Leeloo...reincarnate yourself and hack into the Yavin System.

I will sit down over hear and drink a congac and smoke a cigar.

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:52:56 AM
Ah, I'm just kidding. I've got the biggest damned fleet in the history of the galaxy :)

What were we talking about again? Oh yeah. You guys had a plan.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:54:04 AM
you do of course realize im going to fail my assignment

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:54:49 AM
Leeloo keeps yanking on Jeseth's wings and frowns

"I'm not doing ANYTHING till I get some food!"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:54:53 AM
I don't like the movie! >_< >_<

*gags* Its worse than Gue is after he's had too much to drink!

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:55:42 AM
Well, bAh you're no good either, Gue.

*here have a bat burrito.

Now about that fleet Vis. Can it broadcast Purple Rain all over the galaxy and ahve us still unable to see it?

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:56:03 AM
I wanna FORCE TITANIC THEME the JEDI!!! PWWWEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:56:05 AM
"The most deadly thing imaginable. We broadcast Force Titanic and Purple Rain, and then make them host their message board on Ezboard."

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:56:17 AM
What is this 'too much to drink' you speak of?

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:58:22 AM
Originally posted by Jeseth Cloak
"The most deadly thing imaginable. We broadcast Force Titanic and Purple Rain, and then make them host their message board on Ezboard."

*Does bad mimic of Marv Albert.

YES!

Force 'em to watch Titanic. Although they're so loving and crap, they'll probably see Titanic over and over and over again.

Although Purple Rain might drive 'em nuts.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:58:32 AM
"I see... So Gue, I take it you're Irish?" Turns to Viscera, "We need to duct-tape DT to the bottom of an SSD, so we can use him as our weapon against the Jedi..."

Darth Viscera
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:58:56 AM
Beef, it's what's for dinner.

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:59:44 AM
Host on Ezboard? Master, that's truly evil! It's nearly as bad as being Titanic Themed! We can't lose! MHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:: Hits Gue with the frying an again::

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:00:46 AM
Nah..>STEAK! Medium Rare!

Hey DT, Can I borrow that Frying Pan? I got some eggs to cook.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:00:56 AM
close, but no... Turns to Taylor..uh, nm.

~runs off for a moment, time to goto work, the RL awaits

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:03:13 AM
Leeloo yanks Jeseths wings off by accident and hides them behind her back. She jumps off his head, dragging the wings with her, she grabs some Sweet n' Low(ew) packets, toothpicks and a salt shaker. Leeloo drags them back to Jeseth, shakes some salt on him wings then tries to reattach them with the toothpicks and packets of sweet n' low without him noticing

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:05:16 AM
"Damn... there goes our waiter. DT, once they're hosted on Ezboard, they'll drown in pop-ups... they're planet's atmosphere will overflow and burst, exposing them to your Force Titanic Theme..."

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:05:27 AM
:: Pans Gue again::

Sure. You want my nonstick pan? The blood stains and the brain splatter just wash off in water

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:08:31 AM
Originally posted by Lord Gue
close, but no... Turns to Taylor..uh, nm.

Not that kind of steak you ninny! The kind that comes from cows. DUR!

Thanks DT! Yeah, it hsould wash off...there we go.

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:08:33 AM
She accidently pokes one of the tooth pics through Jeseth's skin, stabbing his kidney

"uh..oops."

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:08:37 AM
Don't look at me Jeseth. Just because I'm female doesn't mean I'm going to jump up and grab you a beer.

*scribbles on a napkin* See, I think this plan will work! Use DT's gas to knock out the mines surrounding the planet. Then broadcast away, quietly bringing in the rest of the biggest fleet in the galaxy while the Jedi are plucking out their eyes and cutting off their ears.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:10:09 AM
I like! Kudos all round!

*Passes out Kudos Bars

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:14:14 AM
Gets up to get a Kudos bar, and feels his wings fall apart. "WTF?!" Picks them up off the ground. "My precious beautiful angel wings....." Glares at Taylor. "YOU DID IT! YOU WERE UPSET BECAUSE OF YOUR CIGAR!" Lunges at his throat.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:14:31 AM
*brushes some salt off her shoulder* What the..?

Darth Turbogeek
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:17:21 AM
While the Jedi are comatose with the power of the Titanic Theme, can I pan em all too?

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:19:29 AM
Leeloo sits ontop of Jeseth's wings and thinks to herself "They aren't THAT pretty..Rather ugly, actually.."

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:20:20 AM
Hey...HEY! Get away from me you BAT!

I'll find a sewer to sew your wings back on! Geez louise. Relax, I'm sure they're around there somewhere.

And as long as I can Hit 'em with the steel chair, DT yes!

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:21:59 AM
Um, you want a seamstress or the stinky thing beneath the gutter?! A sewer?! Ick! I'd rather bathe in a Hutt's pool....no, wait, I can't decide...

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:22:08 AM
"You know, we could just rush delivery of strong liquors to Yoghurt's Bar & Grill, and let them drink themselves to death... As a backup plan of course..."

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:24:50 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Um, you want a seamstress or the stinky thing beneath the gutter?! A sewer?! Ick! I'd rather bathe in a Hutt's pool....no, wait, I can't decide...

Seamstress...Sewer (the person who sews)

Tomaito...tomawto.

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:26:40 AM
Leeloo looks over at Jeseth and sees the toothpick from earlier sticking out of his back.. "ACK!" She drags the wings with her to follow him, then grabs the tooth pick and yanks it..

WOOOSH!!

She stares blankly at the little hole the toothpick made...no way it... what was that smell..

"EWW!!! JESETH FARTED TOO!!!"

She backs into the coner and tries to use the wings to protect her from the evil fart

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:31:23 AM
"HEY! I DO NOT FART! EVER." :grumble

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:32:25 AM
*plugs nose* Geez! C'mon, I'm trying to stay focused here! I KNEW coming to Denny's was a BAD idea.

*duct tapes Jeseth's wings back on him*

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:32:29 AM
"Yeah, well you just did!"

Leeloo jumps on his back

"NOW! TAKE ME FOR A PIGGY BACK RIDE!"

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:34:27 AM
yeah we probably shoulda gone to Lenny's. Or Moe's I dunno.

You know I never got my De'Villed Eggs. :grumble

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:37:00 AM
"You guys should just have Jeseth fart in the Bar and Grill. It'll wipe out the jedi AND sith.. Now.. Piggy back ride, darnit!"

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:37:34 AM
*grabs a plate, and breaks it over Millard's head*

THAT was for no reason whatsoever. Sorry, I'm evil, I don't have to have a reason. :p

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:41:02 AM
*oww...Grabs Steel Chair. Then stops...

I got a better idea.

PIE FIGHT!

Splat!

Take that De'Ville!

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:43:17 AM
It-a-la a shame, that was a nice plate... :(

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:44:27 AM
Kicks Jes in the side

"I'm still waiting for my piggy-back ride."

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:45:17 AM
AIM crashed! I HATE AIM! We should delete all the communications satelites od Yavin and make them use AOL as their primary communication's source!

*licks pie off face* yummy. :)

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:46:07 AM
Licks pie off De'Ville too. "Yummy indeed.... HEY! I use AOL... even if not by choice..." :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:47:03 AM
AIM is back! I love AIM! Lets make the Jedi use Netscape instead.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:48:23 AM
*gets licked* O_o Is this some sort of TBH initiation thing?

Darth Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:48:35 AM
:: A familiar dark visage enters the thread ::

hhhhoooooohhhhhh.....paaaahhhhhhhh......hhhhoooooh hhhhhh......paaaahhhhhhh

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:50:53 AM
*bows* Lord Vader, it is an honor.

Um...did you forget your athsma treatment again?

Leeloo Mina
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:50:56 AM
"FINE! If you won't give me a ride.. maybe HE will!"

Gets off Jeseth's back and hops onto Vaders

"PIGGY BACK RIDE!"

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:52:17 AM
If it is...LD get over here!

Oh hey Darth, what's up. Here some Ventalin. Asthma Medicine

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:54:36 AM
"Yes... there's another part of the initiation we didn't tell you about. Millard, I think we need to find the feather. The really big one...." Smiles at De'Ville innocently.

Darth Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:55:06 AM
hhhhoooooohhhhhh.....paaaahhhhhhhh......hhhhoooooh hhhhhh......paaaahhhhhhh

Your faith in the environment is your weakness. Carbon Monoxide, Carbonfluorocarbons, and numerous carcinogens will cause you to meet your destiny. This mask cleanses the air I breathe, making it environmentally-friendly.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:59:44 AM
What the hell is a feater?!

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:59:50 AM
So does that mean you're a kinder-gentler Darth Vader?

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:00:24 AM
"Yes... but does it do... THIS!" Jeseth turns on a giant strobe-disco ball. It blinds everyone in thew room for a few seconds before their eyes adjust, casting a shiney glare on Vader's black head. He turns to Millard in an angry manner

"DOES DARTH VADER LOOK LIKE A B*TCH?!"

Darth Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:10:42 AM
Perhaps a demonstration is in order of my kind ways...and my gentle touch.

:: Vader tightens a fist and air suddenly becomes a luxurious commodity for Millard ::

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:13:39 AM
;; Jeseth rolls over laughing at Millard and pointing. ;;

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 6th, 2001, 07:56:08 AM
"Ladies .. gentlemen ... pardon my interrupting your peculiar methods of socializing, but I have a rather important announcement: it seems as though golf balls on Yavin have been rumored to have voices.

"This suggests that our kind-hearted friends there may actually be slaughtering the poor little things AFTER bashing them with a big stick. This is a violation of all codes of the IRA (Inorganic Rights Activists), a group to which I belong."

Taja sat back down, a headache having prevented her from reaching this strange place earlier.

"Oh yes ... and sir Jeseth's teddy has only one eye." Looks down at him, fighting back the tears and clutching her own Boo-boo tightly. :cry

Mortaniuss
Dec 6th, 2001, 10:43:24 AM
"Pah.... Lord Vader, indeed. A lifeless husk given temporary reprieve from death's touch by 'modern' science, more like. Why, I'd wager that there's hardly any lifeblood in that shell. What a travesty."

Darth Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 10:59:23 AM
Your insight into history is well-spent, vampyre. But with most other resurrections, there is...rebirth.

imported_Firebird1
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:05:36 PM
Oh my God they Killed Trace!!

You Idiots, now how is he supposed to repay me that $5?

*Lights up a Cigar*

Lt Lujayne Forge
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:20:12 PM
A sigless 'soon to be remedied' Rebel pilot gets thrown into the thread by a strapping stormtrooper cursing,

"Rebel scum"

she falls into Lord Vader, his resolute stance uninhibited by the brazen assault of the young Rebel Lieutenant crashing to the floor by his feet. Looking up at her black armored adversary she uttered,

"Hey big guy...You wouldnt practice the force on this vulnerable 'forceless' pilot now would you?"

**gulps**O_o

Jedi Knight Aura
Dec 6th, 2001, 02:52:40 PM
"Alright who keeps making jokes about the Jedi lol?"

::Aura sees the culprits and gives them a rasberry::

"Its ok Lujayne, I will offer protection against this formidable abomination of the dark side."

::winks at Darth Vader::

Jehova Eaven
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:34:39 PM
"Am I late?", I questioned as I entered the facility casually.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 04:26:08 PM
Originally posted by Darth Vader
Perhaps a demonstration is in order of my kind ways...and my gentle touch.

:: Vader tightens a fist and air suddenly becomes a luxurious commodity for Millard ::

*Gasp...All right all right. You're not a kindler, gentler Vader. Just with that helmet that looks like a Crimson Tide helmet, I was just thinking you'd become a football player or something. Not saying, the Tide are pushovers or anything, but my gosh...;) I am SOOOO JOKING!

:grumble and probably dead too.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:37:08 PM
;; Takes the cigar out of Firebird's mouth and hands it to Millard quickly. ;;

Breath Taylor, Breath! Smoke, it'll help you open up your lung passages!

;; He frowns. ;;

Hey! Taja, since when does my Teddy only have one eye... WAIT! How do you know about Teddy?? :mad

imported_Firebird1
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:00:45 PM
My Cigar....

:cry

*Grabs Jeseth's Wing, lights it on fire and uses it to light up another Cigar.*

>D

Darth Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:10:26 PM
:: With the Tide remark, Millard's head pops like a zit ::

I too have a sense of humor, Admiral.

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:45:12 PM
I know! I shall buy a space heater and set it on high while they sleep. When they awake there noses shall be so crusty they'll kill themselves!!!!

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 07:02:55 PM
*Puts head back together.

My apologies Lord Vader. I did not mean to insult the great Crimson Tide. Better than being an Eagle.

Darth Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 07:05:57 PM
hohhhhhhhh.....pahhhhhhhhh....hohhhhhhhhh....pahhh hhhhhhh....

That is correct, Admiral.

Taylor Millard
Dec 6th, 2001, 10:50:34 PM
*Loosens collars.

So Lord Vader? Shall we drink to the glory of the Empire?

BRING OUT THE BREWSKIS!!!

Sam the Eagle
Dec 6th, 2001, 11:09:18 PM
You are all....wierdos!

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 7th, 2001, 01:16:30 AM
"Because. Boo-boo said so."

Looks at Taylor, eyes welling up.

"Oh, you poor dear! What have these horrible people done to you?! You poor, sweet child ... " :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 7th, 2001, 02:43:50 AM
De'Ville takes one look at Sam the Eagle, and picks him up with the Force, throwing him into the two Light siders, the Jedi and the Rebel pilot.

"Now, about this... feather...."

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:18:48 AM
>_< "NO!! Thou shalt not harm animals!"

:: Is now really on the verge of tears. ::

Mortaniuss
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:20:30 AM
Wow... enough people using pictures of Dawn?

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:37:20 AM
:: blinks :: Who? O_o You mean the picture thing under my name? I dunno .. she had whitey-ish hair. :|

Mortaniuss
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:42:52 AM
It's the same character as in Aura Sunrider's sig. And I know Nuri used that same pic you have for a little while.

Sam the Eagle
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:43:26 AM
*Pulls feather out of body (ow!). Hands it to De'Ville. Then tickles her briefly.

You are all STILL Wierdos.

*Flies away.

Lord DarkStar
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:32:46 AM
Shoots Sam with his parrot hunting gun as he flies away

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 10:30:42 AM
;; Rips the bird's wings off and attachs them to himself to replace the one Firebird ripped off. ;;

Ah... that's better. :angel

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 7th, 2001, 12:35:28 PM
Really? Uh .. I guess I'll change it back when I can be bothered.
-_-

And stop it tormenting the poor birdie, you meanie!! :: thwaps Jes ::

Mortaniuss
Dec 7th, 2001, 12:40:32 PM
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, just making an observation. :)

Personally, I like it. Keep it.

Sam the Eagle
Dec 7th, 2001, 01:29:35 PM
*Limps back to Brian Henson. Gets wings sewed back on.

Advantage of being a muppet.

*Leaves

You are all...wierdos!

imported_Firebird1
Dec 7th, 2001, 05:00:12 PM
*used to eat muppet....:p*
Uh like I thought I burned Jeseth's wings not..
*Looks down at his hands and sees Jeseth's wings in them still aflame.*

I guess I don't know my own power...

*Drops the wings and plays a game on his Robotic Right Arm.*

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:55:46 PM
He has the nintendo power glove! stop him!

Lord Gue
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:59:02 PM
Dont worry, with the new shock feature and his crappyness with video games he'll be dead in no time

Leeloo Mina
Dec 7th, 2001, 11:15:37 PM
Starts yanking on Jeseths wings again

Lord Gue
Dec 7th, 2001, 11:18:08 PM
hey, if the jedi council thread only reached 1000 becuase ezboard shut it down round there, whats gonna stop us from getting higher here?