PDA

View Full Version : The Vagrant Order Shipyards [Mod/Admin]

Jerred Rez
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:13:04 PM
I noticed it says "Pending Discussion" under our group name. Well, I'm here... So what's pending discussion before our shipyard can be used?

TheHolo.Net
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:17:17 PM
I was unable to locate information regarding the size or quantities of shipyards that the group possessed.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:23:59 PM
If you go to our board, which I beleive there is a link to from this one, there is construction thread in our "Shipyard" forum. We didn't specify the size, but we haven't pumped out any ships at all with it and it's been way over the 30 or 40 days that it takes to build them. We just made the thread stating construction has begun. Here it is:

http://pub84.ezboard.com/fthevagrantorderfrm3.deleteSingle?topicID=4.topic&index=1

TheHolo.Net
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:25:28 PM
The size and quantities of your "Shpyards" ie. One 40 KM or two 5 KM yards?

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:26:41 PM
Oh, alright. In that case, one 40KM yard.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:28:19 PM
And the one 40KM customer shipyard alotted to all groups with shipyards?

Note: Customer yards can only be used for customer related purposes, not to fortify your own fleet.

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:31:22 PM
We don't have a customer shipyard. We do have a construction facility for building things we sell, such as droids and that kind of thing. This yard is shared with TriOptimum, btw.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:35:01 PM
Currently, shipyard and construction yard rules are still under the system implemented at the original ezboard, but I believe that discussion is still taking place, behind the scenes, regarding the proposed rules for fleets and contruction yards found in this thread:

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10684

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:39:23 PM
Hm, I thought those new rules were implemented. Well, I have nothing more to add to that conversation than what I did at the begining, I merely wish to have the "Customer Yard" named "Construction Facility" instead. Same rules of size and quantity will aply to the machiens and creations that are constructed there, as what is applied to ships, if that is ok with the staff?

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 11:47:10 PM
Btw, Our personal assets are Myrkyr, and an asteroid belt in the Empress Teta System.