PDA

View Full Version : Is there any news on the Sith in Episode II?

Kennon Chishio
Dec 5th, 2001, 12:39:28 PM
I think it is Darth Maul but the clips are so dark I can't tell so I was hoping one of you guys would know.

darth_mcbain
Dec 5th, 2001, 03:23:01 PM
As far as I know, Darth Maul is definitely not in Ep. II. I believe that the person you are referring to is Count Dooku, who might also be known as Darth Tyranus

JMK
Dec 5th, 2001, 09:42:19 PM
Yes, I'm pretty sure the dude with the red saber is Count Dooku who may be Tyranus. I severely doubt that we'll ever see Maul again. I had a silly theory once that Maul was the model for all the clones, and it would be a cloned army of Mauls that would overrun the universe and knock off the jedi and yet still be dumb enough for Palpatine to get rid of once he's done with them. :D

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:20:15 AM
You are both right that is the new Sith.

Kennon Chishio
Dec 6th, 2001, 12:33:17 PM
It would be cool if they had more than one Sith because there are always two Jedi, but then it goes against Yoda saying "All ways two there are no more, no less"

Kennon Chishio
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:06:09 PM
The sith looks like <font class="spoiler">an old man similar to Ben Kenobi</font> if you get a snap shot you can see what he looks like and lighten it up some.

::EDIT:: Oh I see he's in your sig Carr. Where did you get those pictures?

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:25:54 PM
One of the posters, JMK made it for me if you ask he might make you one.

darth_mcbain
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:29:13 PM
Yeah - JMK is good with designing those pictures. The images ultimately were from the trailers...

Kennon Chishio
Dec 6th, 2001, 06:07:28 PM
I don't want a sig I like the one I have