PDA

View Full Version : sins of a sith (open challenge to a Jedi)

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:08:58 AM
(blade walked along the grassy field In search of a quite place to meditate. The warm sun shined bright the young sith didn't care for the sun he was more of a night person. Blade soon sensed a force user nearby in fact he could tell it was a jedi. Blade smiled an evil smile and ignited his sabers as he turned around to face the mysterious jedi.)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 5th, 2001, 10:14:36 PM
(Jubei stood silently amidst the sith, who had activated his weapons.)

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 5th, 2001, 11:31:09 PM
(blade stared at the jedi.)

Who are you. I would like to know who i'm going to hurt.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 01:11:04 AM
(Jubei bowed)

My name is Jubei SaDherat Vader, and you cannot harm me. My ally is the Force, and its power of peace is stronger than the blades of a thousand lightsabers.

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 6th, 2001, 10:59:28 AM
(blade laughed at the jedi and quickly came at him with his right saber towards the jedis head.)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 6th, 2001, 11:10:48 AM
(The Sith's attack was brazen and reckless...and open to counter. Jubei's back arched back gracefully, allowing the brutish attack to sail over him, as he delivered a wing-strike with his right hand into the inside of Blade's right arm, his prone thumb jamming into a vital nerve cluster, deadening his arm from that point down, temporarily, causing the Sith to relinquish his lightsaber. With his back still coiled back and pensive, Jubei sprang upwards, bending his right arm and angling his elbow towards the man's neck as he did, slamming against his carotid cluster in an attempt to cause a sudden blackout.)

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 7th, 2001, 11:27:49 AM
(blade laughed as soon as the feeling came back to his arm. he quickly shot his arm up and caught jubeis wrist then with his other arm slammed his elbow into jubeis ribs once then came up and twisted his body slightly and slammed his elbow into jubies caught arm hyper extending it all in one seemingly fluid motion. blade then let go of jubeis arm and came in with his only saber left at jubeis abdomen.)

(blade spat out)
I was an assassin once and I learned those same torture techniques so your gonna have to do better then that.

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 7th, 2001, 02:33:45 PM
(Quickly, the monk knight jumped into a fluid hands-free cartwheel, his torso folding around the saber as it approached. On his way down, Jubei dropped his left foot, smashing across the Sith's clavicle, and sending him staggering back.)

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:44:52 PM
(Blade caught his balance when staggering backwards. The pain of the blow only fueled blades stregnth. blade came in quick but not wild this time with both hands griping his one saber left. it came in at jubeis right shoulder meaning to cut a big gash from the shoulder to the hip.)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 10th, 2001, 12:47:49 PM
(Jubei deftly rolled backwards, out of the path of the arcing slash)

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 11th, 2001, 11:27:38 AM
(as jubei rolled backwards blade spun with the slash of his saber and came around with a kick that hit jubei in the stomach knocking him back even father and blade again came in with his saber attempting to cut jubei down the middle.)

Show some rage let it beyour friend! (blade smiled)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 22nd, 2001, 09:19:15 AM
(Jubei dodged again, his stomach aching from the strike. Rolling to his feet, Jubei made a slight hand gesture.)

No. Rage only serves to blind you.

(In that instant, the Sith's eyes scream in a white-hot blinding flash of light...luminous beyond all comprehension. The Force-induced light sears his retinas, blinding him for several minutes. In the instant of sensory deprivation, a loud pop echoes in his ears, a resonating pain ringing from his saber hand up into his elbow as a smashing blunt force assaults his knuckles, breaking two and forcing his saber to fall from his grasp.

Still out of sight, Jubei recalls his hidden meteor hammer, the weight jerking back along his long cloth belt, coiled around him once more. Still breathing shallowly, Jubei directs his focus inward, to regulate his inner balance.)

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 25th, 2001, 11:46:25 PM
(blade stumbled back almost falling on his back from the blinding and smashing pain of the force assult on his hand in wich blade knew two of his fingers where broke but the pain in within a matter of about a minute turned from his enemy to his ally. Blade still blind used the force to sense the jedi.)

You think your clever phh!

(with this blade went in with a quick action grabing Jubeis right arm up by the shulder while dropping to his knee and putting a high croch in and lifting jugeis into the firemans carey and dropping him quickly to the ground on his back. Then blade came in quick and fast witha palm punch to the face.)

(ooC: the firemans carey is a wrestling move I tried my best to describe it to you and it is a quick fluided movment and you would have been on your back before you could react. I just wanted to clarify this cause I'm trying my best not to god mode.)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 26th, 2001, 12:21:04 AM
(The grappling move had the effect of jarring the back of Jubei's head against the ground. Disoriented, he was defenseless against the palm strike that connected with his face.

Flipping to his feet, he wiped the crimson away with the sleeve of his robe.)

You're trying to reason fate with fists. You can injure me, but you can't injure inevitability.

(In a blur of white, Jubei snaps his cloth belt out...the meteor hammer stabbing forward and smashing full into the Sith's upper stomach. The blunt trauma of the strike is powerful, but there is more than meets the eye, as the Jedi Monk returns his weapon to his control. With a calm voice, Jubei addresses the increasing bite of discomfort that is growing within the Sith.)

Your xiphoid process is broken off of the sternum, and is piercing your diaphragm. Breathe regularly, and move slowly and carefully.

(Jubei reached forward, extending a hand. Blade felt a miniscule shift within him, a spike in pain, as his breathing spasmed)

It is no bigger than a pebble, but if manipulated, can displace your diaphragm, puncture a lung, or pierce your cardiac septum, causing an arrest.

(Jubei's calm eyes lowered)

Size matters not. Even the miniscule can be given unparalleled importance.

(His eyes returned to gaze at Blade)

Our altercation is at an end, my friend. Seek aid, and recuperate. Continuing this path is self-destruction.

imported_Blade Ice
Dec 26th, 2001, 12:32:49 AM
(blade vision returned he felt all the pain and none of the rage as he had before.)

Death worries me not. (with this blade uses all his strength left to force a blast of force to knock jubei back. blade then stud up and used the force to return his sabers to him and ran off as fast as he could with the pain hurting him. but he knew also the jedi was hurting and this brought a smile to his face.)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Dec 26th, 2001, 01:36:39 AM
(Relenting control of the Sith's wound, Jubei draws a barrier, protecting himself from the diversionary attack, letting Blade go. Though it was possible to press home an assault, it was against his philosophies to do so. Bowing, Jubei retired to tend to his own minor wounds)