PDA

View Full Version : Personal Announcement

DarthNuriko
Dec 4th, 2001, 11:39:47 PM
I only make this topic because I have at least two threads that require me to personally take actions in them... (Search for Nuriko Sha, Sweet Molt Monday) ...and unfortunately, I won't be able to. So in a way, I guess this is announcing my retirement from this particular community. I can't conclude anything, I'm just dropping it like a stone. I wouldn't make a dumb generic thread about it since I don't think most of you have even heard of me :lol, except if I didn't I'd be forced to talk to at least a couple of people personally about what I'm doing and I can't do that, so now you all have to suffer. :mneh

This place never truly became any kind of home for me (I never made it a home) and in the past few months, the attitudes and actions of some of the other posters have been completely disconcerting. Speaking from my personal experiences... A board for a private group was recently hacked and/or broken into, and I just like to say that whoever did this "curl up and die, you pathetic piece of human waste", okay? :D Other incidents where it was apparently okay to break the rules also made me :( and I can't be at a place that makes me :(

Sorry Jeseth. As interesting as it would've been to see you probably kill me off in a future thread, neither of us will get this chance. (If it bothers you, you can always kill me in your dreams. :D)

Those who've read my previous OOC writings know my deal and I'm too sick to put up with the bad apples. Maybe if some of you rp at other places with other themes, I might see you around the roleplay circuit. But I won't be rping here or within this specific universe (meaning any boards semi-related to this place... GJO, TSE, TSO, ANYWHERE having to do with here). To all the cool people who never did anything but play and to those who never knew me, best of luck to you. :rollin Maybe I'll still make an occassional post in some of the non-rp places here. :)

Adios :wave

--Nuri :crack

Lord Gue
Dec 5th, 2001, 12:03:20 AM
Its been real, even though Ill prolly see ya again

Morgan Evanar
Dec 5th, 2001, 12:59:01 AM
Crud.

Good luck.

Nupraptor
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:00:35 AM
Rawr? :(

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:24:46 AM
:( Bye Nuriko, I didn't get the chance to know you, which makes me sad. I've always seen you around, and I know you will be missed. Take care of yourself, okay? :wave

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:36:35 AM
|I Nuriko.... :\ That really bites. I hate to see a roleplayer leave because of the stupidity of others. You are a great RPer, and as far as I can tell a very nice person. I wish that you'd reconsider and stick around, but I understand your decision and hope that you find some other better place to roleplay...

I only knew you a short while, but I'll miss ya... :cry

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:46:54 AM
Lots of RPers leave because of the stupidity of others, unfortunately. If only we could root out the stupid ones! :( :cry

Nupraptor
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:51:28 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
If only we could root out the stupid ones!Ok, ok... I can take a hint.

:: slinks away ::

Lord Gue
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:53:02 AM
guess thats my que as well
[I]Follows Nup in suit

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:06:04 AM
Nup, you're not stupid, please don't go! :(

Taylor Millard
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:08:47 AM
Nurkiro...sorry I didnt' get the chance to RP with ya. Best of luck...hope things turn out well. :)

And Nup...Gue...For God's sake get back here!

Nupraptor
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:17:45 AM
As Lady De'Ville well knew, that was a joke.

I may be one of the stupid ones, but you're not getting rid of me that easily. :p

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:25:22 AM
I was joking too... Of course I don't want you to come back! :headbash :spank :shootin

:verymad

Now get out of town, yer varmint!

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:38:05 AM
:|
:\
:(
:cry

Gonna miss ya Nuri. You be sure to keep in touch somehow.

:wave

Leeloo Mina
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:52:36 AM
Man, so many people going!!

at least nobody would care if I leave ^_^

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:52:19 PM
take care, Nuri......

Lord Gue
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:05:08 PM
bah, ya know we'd all miss ya if ya left leeloo

Jedah Lynch
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:06:37 PM
Not a surprise.

But unfortunate as always, its pity to see you go due to the arrogant and self righteous attitudes of those who targeted you and the people you helped or speaked too just because you and some others didn't bend over and take it when **** happened. Hell, the fact some are so desperate to hack into other peoples forums now to trash those forums and potentially use san info at a later point shows that some are pretty desperate or insecure, I do confess wondering when some of these people will turn on each other and start hacking each other to see what is being said with so called "friends" are saying behind their back. Not that anything will be done until hacking becomes the next evolution of infiltration and certain people are made victims themselves.

Its a crime that some never saw your potential, then again I half doubt you even realized it yourself, you did always shrug off such things from time after all. Still, you added greatly to TSE even if you did not realize it, your humor helped and so did your words when you got serious from time to time. You really did contribute, and it was fun. You did make me laugh from time to time so thank you for that,it was an honor to walk you down the isle those many months ago.

Understand the reasons you are leaving, you got enough. You've had to put up with enough and when its said and done guess you realize no matter what happens its just going to continue on until something gives which is your leaving in this case. :/

Sorry to see you go. But then, how many people stay retired? heh. In time if the boards improve and yes swfans or at least the RPing aspect is a slag sucking sorry excuse right now due to all the crap but in time it might improve and you'll come back (Its possible) so shall say a Transformer greeting or farewell to you since it was a TF board first met you.

May your wires never cross and your cylinder never rust. (I think thats how it goes:lol)

Take care kiddo and good luck.

Lord Gue
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:11:28 PM
Wipes a tear
That was beautiful, seriously that was a great farewell man

Alpha
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:45:07 PM
I agree...

Bye Nuri!:wave

Pierce Tondry
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:23:41 PM
Dear Nuriko:

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. I always respected you.

There aren't many people I can say that about. Sooner or later, I usually run across something that makes my respect for a person drop a notch or two. I suppose the fact that I never interacted with you on a somewhat permanent basis worked in your favor on this regard.

Your leaving is no surprise to me. Knowing the parts of you that I do, I felt something like this was in the works ever since you left TSE. It is to my detriment that I never finished our little challenge. Since I never responded, I believe you ought to be declared the winner to resolve that bit of history and hopefully give you a little something positive you can look back on.

It was good to know you. I wish you the best, and hope to see you around (even though I probably won't).

Signed sincerely,
Me

ReaperFett
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:42:40 PM
don't think I ever interected with you, aside from Rama's Oasis board that time, but always found you to be quite cool. Shame you're leaving

Have fun now

DarthNuriko
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:39:46 PM
Sh!t Lynchiemoo, that was a mouthful. I was getting tired trying to read all that. :lol Well maybe I'll pull a Jedah and keep to the sidelines for a while, then slowly worm my way back. ;) :D :lol!! For now, it's best I take an indefinite vacation and give a little more attention to other aspects of my life.

And finally that horrible Nup left! >_< I thought I'd never see him go. :\ jk :lol :rollin

DarthNuriko
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:41:40 PM
Oh and a big thanks to everyone who saw me off in this thread. I'll be missed, I'll be missed!! ^___^ :mneh

imported_Arriana Rezner
Dec 8th, 2001, 03:17:15 PM
>_< :wave

DarthHERA
Dec 8th, 2001, 05:06:36 PM
Im sooooooo unfashionalbly late, Nuri - please forgive me :p

Dont be a stranger, stop by my place and well have tea or cokes or someother beverage of the gods.

I didnt get to rp with you over all this time and its a shame imo.

anyway, catchyalatah sometime.

DarthNuriko
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:25:54 PM
No forgiveness!! ::beats Hera:: Call me QUEEN!! :mneh :D :lol

Trace Sha
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:29:46 PM
:lol

:: bows before the red-headed QUEEN ::

“Yes your hinneyne….err highness.” :p

DarthNuriko
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:49:55 PM
::whips Trace and makes him kiss her boots:: >D

Trace Sha
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:51:43 PM
:spank

:: swoon ::

:crush

DarthNuriko
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:58:17 PM
:lol

Well Nuri's already had one Sha time to go for the other. :D jk LMAO

Trace Sha
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:01:03 PM
:: Mumurs something about red-heads and being spellbound ::

:mischief

DarthNuriko
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:06:15 PM
Yeah, I think the other Sha had that same deal too. :lol!!! ::lets her hair wave around in the wind:: ^___^ :mneh!!

Trace Sha
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:11:10 PM
:: Still starry eyed, he wanders off to go see if Aura is still sitting under his Christmas tree partially unwrapped. ::

:wings

Jedah Lynch
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:20:51 PM
0_o

DISTURBING

Trace Sha
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:31:18 PM
Sha == Disturbed

Haven't you figured that out yet? :p

Jedah Lynch
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:35:21 PM
Of course.

Like I said, disturbing!

Someone needs to make you Shas sterile.

Less trouble for the universe. :lol

DarthNuriko
Dec 9th, 2001, 12:09:49 AM
No sterility! The mere thought of the slightest physical inadequacy just ruins the whole ride. :(

:lol Okay, that went too far. Shutting up now. :D

Jedah Lynch
Dec 9th, 2001, 12:32:49 AM
Well single handed ruined the fun of many a potential people there.

Cool.:D

Raven
Dec 9th, 2001, 12:45:43 AM
Sits perched on Trace’s shoulder, finding it slightly difficult to stay steady on the TK field that surrounds its Master, the Raven considers pecking out the Vampire’s eyes for a meal.

>D

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Dec 9th, 2001, 12:50:13 AM
uh ... it is just me or did this place get more wacked while I was away

Jedah Lynch
Dec 9th, 2001, 12:54:38 AM
This is wicked?

I thought it was all rather tame myself.

*Begans to wonder if he should take the Raven and pluck its feathers off one by one*

Raven
Dec 9th, 2001, 01:01:29 AM
Pecks at the word wicked and makes it say whacked.

DarthNuriko
Dec 9th, 2001, 01:41:51 PM
::expected the Raven to say "Nevermore!":: I feel ripped off. :mad

imported_Firebird1
Dec 9th, 2001, 02:45:18 PM
:D

LOL

And thats all I have to say...

Rama
Dec 10th, 2001, 07:07:27 AM
I'll give you a dollar if you say "What about me? WHAT ABOUT RAVEN?" ^_^

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 10th, 2001, 08:40:16 AM
Don't forget to drop me a line someday Nuri... Oh yeah, want to be on my talk show in the Dark Jedi Council thread? It's like Space Ghost Coast to Coast, but better... because it's me, and I'm cooler than Conan O'Brian. :rollin

Nupraptor
Dec 10th, 2001, 01:34:22 PM
But you're not cooler than Zorak!! :p

Zorak
Dec 10th, 2001, 03:06:31 PM
:: Snacks on Jeseth and Nupraptor's heads. ::

Nupraptor
Dec 10th, 2001, 04:54:07 PM
:: Zorak finds that Nupraptor's skull makes for a decidedly unedible treat, being mostly covered in metal plates. ::

Varlon Konrad
Dec 10th, 2001, 06:14:56 PM
Going to miss you, Nuri, and all of your badass-ness. Won't be the same without you :\ Anywhoo, as us Mechwarriors of the defunct Grand Council league would say.

Luck, honour, and fun! :D

BrantCairn
Dec 10th, 2001, 08:46:16 PM
Zorak =]

Severen Morkonis
Dec 10th, 2001, 11:11:14 PM
Nuri you come back soon now wont ya??..:)..i know i never got to RP with you and like the others saw you around and missed the chance....however...mabey in the future we will all grab the chance..lol...anyway...best of luck to ya pal...and like i said.."worm" you way back soon enough :) :wave

DarthNuriko
Jan 20th, 2002, 07:44:26 PM
::drops Cloak a line:: Pick it up!! :mad :mneh

Morgan Evanar
Jan 21st, 2002, 03:07:20 AM
Typing for Jes: I've been away from the PC for a week due to a variety of reasons, including stupid O/S issues.

I should be back in a day or two.

DarthNuriko
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:20:25 PM
Hey, this is my thread you freaky hand! :mad :lol

Morgan Evanar
Jan 21st, 2002, 08:48:57 PM
Hey, this freaky hand is a good friend of Jeseth's.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jan 22nd, 2002, 05:00:47 AM
I am restraining several comments that leap to mind after that exchange....! And that was without even thinking HARD about it. Which is good/bad, because I'm too tired to think hard at the moment.

BTW, freaky hand, let Jeseth know I heard I missed his call and I feel really really sad. :( Okay its only Really sad, not really really. *stumbles off to bed*

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Jan 22nd, 2002, 12:25:39 PM
it kinda looks like wolvie's hand from the X-men

Andraq Novkar
Jan 22nd, 2002, 01:23:41 PM
Originally posted by Saarrreeaa Meorrrei

BTW, freaky hand, let Jeseth know I heard I missed his call and I feel really really sad. :( Okay its only Really sad, not really really. *stumbles off to bed*

Someone was really really tired.

=P...

Sorry to see you go, Nuri. Never really got to know you.

Lisseth Keiran
Jan 22nd, 2002, 03:19:56 PM
Awww... One of the freaky people goes bye-bye. :(

I never really talked with you, but your RPs were always fun to read. Sorry to see you go..

DarthNuriko
Jan 23rd, 2002, 07:26:45 PM
Hey, this freaky hand is a good friend of Jeseth's.And I care because....? :mneh Go make your own thread. :D

Hey and about dropping a line Jeseth, I was just making a pun. You didn't have to actually go by my board. :lol

BTW, thanks for the late goodbyes. :) I didn't bump up this thread to get noticed, it's just keeping like my only thread in here alive. ^^;; tee hee

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 23rd, 2002, 11:03:04 PM
I got a bad mental picture when I read that line about the freaky hand being a good friend of Jeseth's...

DarthNuriko
Jan 24th, 2002, 12:41:19 AM
It probably would've been worse if he were just a finger. :lol

DarthHERA
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:26:53 AM
o_O

Rama
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:32:03 AM
but somehow I can't see him fighting it to much either. :lol

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jan 24th, 2002, 04:04:43 AM
:p

Morgan Evanar
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:34:50 AM
I said that in the spirit of "Thing" from the Adam's family.

You people are perverse.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 24th, 2002, 09:57:11 AM
Lies, Lies, Lies... Jeseth has a freaky hand... and lots of Vaseline. YUK!! One time at band camp... he glued himself to... himself...

Zasz Grimm
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:04:46 PM
o_O

Whoa...

Darth Viscera
Jan 24th, 2002, 01:22:27 PM
O_o

Slayn Cloak
Jan 24th, 2002, 02:12:22 PM
Don't shoot the messanger....

Darth Viscera
Jan 24th, 2002, 08:41:48 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
I said that in the spirit of "Thing" from the Adam's family.

You people are perverse.

I agree with Morgan. Can we depersonalize the insults? Jes might not find it so funny.

Slayn Cloak
Jan 25th, 2002, 09:31:49 AM
Jes can take a joke, he's dealt plenty. I really don't think he will care. :D

Evil Hobgoblin
Jan 25th, 2002, 03:27:13 PM
Why yes, I am perverse. Good of you to notice, Vis. :)

That joke out of the way, I didn't intend for my original tangental thought to be an insult.

Darth Viscera
Jan 25th, 2002, 06:12:08 PM
I was referring more to the finger thing.

Rama
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:38:17 AM
but personal attacks are the best kind. :p :lol

Seriously though......he gets all anal about that, I'll doubt he has a sense of humor in him. Hell i enjoy a good finger every once in awhile..............

What? Why you looking at me like that?

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 26th, 2002, 03:52:03 AM
:x

DarthNuriko
Jan 26th, 2002, 02:02:53 PM
Lies, Lies, Lies... Jeseth has a freaky hand... and lots of Vaseline. YUK!! One time at band camp... he glued himself to... himself... :x Well I guess we know whose son puts a glass to Daddy's door at night. :rollin

Boy, this thread went hell-bound fast.... :| :lol

Rama
Jan 28th, 2002, 03:19:46 AM
WE'RE ON A HIGHWAY TO HELL!!!!!!!

DarthNuriko
Jan 30th, 2002, 11:02:38 PM
You shush. :mneh

Hari Rendale
Jan 31st, 2002, 12:09:58 AM
Come the rapture, can I have your car?

DarthNuriko
Feb 2nd, 2002, 06:26:45 PM