PDA

View Full Version : Two sisters meet again... (closed)

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:47:31 PM
Alana steps into a crowded bar looking around for any excitement she can find. She spots her friend Morgan sitting at a table in the center of the bar with her legs thrown up on the table. Alana smiles as she sees the woman she considers a sister of her heart. Morgan is a true kindred spirit.

Alana makes her way to her friend pushing through the crowd. Alana felt much more at ease in the bar now that she knew Morgan was here. As of yet she still did not truly feel that she was a part of the coven blood sisters. Alana leaned over and gave Morgan a Hugh grin. " Morgan my friend it is truly good to see you." Alana hugs her friend with affection.

Morgana Dreada
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:13:24 PM
It had been several weeks since Morgan had received transmission from her dear friend Alana and it took so long for her to return to this sector that worry began to overcome her. Although Morgan knew that Alana was one of the most independent and self sufficient fighters she'd ever known, she could not help but wonder if something bad had happened to her, after all she was in the midst of one of the powerful branches of Sith powers in the galaxy. Last time Morgan saw Alana Stormcloud was on Ka'Dedus, she had no idea that the smuggler would end up at the Coven of the Sith.

Morgan was lost in thought as she sat alone at a table inside of Le'Stat's pub. She was happy to know that she would again see her friend Alana, however her mind was preoccupied with other things. After traveling for so long, only to turn around and return to where she started gave her pains in her stomach. Would she ever reach her home? So many messages had she sent there that had gone unanswered, she began to wonder if there was anyone left at all.

Her mind again wandered back to Alana. When she'd received the transmission from the smuggler she was caught in a nebula and could not respond. By the time she had cleared the storm it seemed that all transmissions had been blocked. This also caused her to worry. With no way to get inside the Coven Morgan could not tell Alana that she had arrived. She could only hope that Alana would wander into Le'Stat's pub as all the members of the Coven family seemed to do.

Morgan was brought back to reality suddenly when she spotted Alana walking toward her. Seeing her friend alive and unharmed caused a wide smile of happiness to cross her face. She stood quickly and hugged her friend tightly, breathing a sigh of relief, "I feared you would not find me here," she said as she gestured for her friend to take the seat next to her. She studied Alana's eyes slowly. What a change in appearance she had taken! Morgan sat back in her chair almost bewildered then lean forward slowly, putting her elbows on the table. She guessed that this was the reason her friend had called her back to this place.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:39:22 PM
Alana could see the worry in her dear friends eyes, and it hurt Alana to think that she was the cause of it. They had become very close during the time that they were in search of Eric. The fact that Morgan and her uncle Mockadane were in love brought them even closer. Alana smiled gently at her friend trying to ease her fears. Alana force sent her thoughts lettings Morgan feel that she was truly OK now.

"My friend a lot has happened in the time we have not seen each other." Alana spoke softly to Morgan's mind. Alana told her of all that had occurred to her from her meeting with Lord Soth, to how she had become a vampyre.

Alana watched her friends eyes widen in disbelief. Alana leaned forward grasping Morgan's hand, "I'm happy here my friend and Master Saurron has taken me under his wing. He will teach me all I need to know to survive." Alana said in a reassuring tone.

"I have found a peace here that I never had my dear friend but it truly warms my heart to have a friend such as you. Alana smiled gratefully at her friend. Alana leaned back in her chair giving her friend a wicked grin. " Now enough of that, tell me all that you have been up to, and if you and my uncle have any plans I need to know of.?" Alana said with a giggle.

Morgan peered into her friends eyes and saw that Alana was happy with what she had become. Smiling just as wickedly at Alana, Morgan began to speak.....

Morgana Dreada
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:46:24 PM
"Ah, just my usual mischief," answered Morgan as she smiled wearily. Having the thought of Mockadane cross her mind her expression slowly became downcast. Reaching her hand out slowly she ran her finger around the rim of her wine glass as if in deep thought, "your uncle and I..." she began, "well let's just say that we haven't seen each other in a little while." Morgan leaned back and sighed slightly as she flung a lock of her long hair behind her shoulder and removed her cloak.

She looked about the bar for a moment. It was just as she had remembered it the last time she visited. Only now it seemed slightly more crowded and the familiar presence of the Coven Members were missing. Morgan understood only very little of the people in this place, for most of her experience with the Vampyre kind was through the Death Knight, Lord Soth. She found out only by accident as she had been in search of her sister Nadia Raine when it all started. Several memories entered her mind and she smiled as she thought of Nadia now, who remained trapped in the crystalline substance which Morgan had place her and Lord Fire Blade in when she left Jade's Castle several weeks ago.

She glanced out the window momentarily, she could see her transport in the distance and knew that Corbin was waiting. Drawing her attention back to Alana a concerned look crossed her face, "what will happen now my friend? Will you continue to stay here and learn under the Coven leader? I cannot help but be concerned at times when I think of the dangers involved with this group," pausing for a moment she raised one eyebrow and smiled ever so slightly at Alana, "does your uncle know about this?"

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:50:57 PM
Alana felt the sadness coming from her friend as she mentioned her uncle. Alana wondered what had happened to cause this. Alana's thoughts turned inward as she thought of him. She loved her uncle deeply but she also knew just how stubborn he could be. Many years had passed before he would even speak to her, when she left against his wishes as a young adult. "Then again I can be just as stubborn as he." Alana thought to herself, a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Alana looked into her friends eyes, wishing that there was something that she could do to help her. "Uncle Mocky would kill me if I interfered." Alana grimaced in frustration, using her childhood name for him. Alana would never think of him as anything other than her "Uncle Mocky" no matter what she had become. Her love still ran very deep for the man she thought of like a father.

Alana turned her thoughts back to her friend, giving her a huge smile vampiric teeth showing. "You know my friend I will belong to the coven forever but as you also know I never pass up a challenge!" Alana said leaning toward her friend. "As for uncle Mocky, well you know him." Alana said smoothly avoiding the topic of her uncle. Morgan raised her eyebrows at Alana, she knew only to well that Alana was avoiding the subject.

"Come Morgan tell me what's on your mind, I can see it in your eyes and you know that what ever it is that I'm here for you!" Alana stated in a serious tone. Alana knew in her heart that she could never repay the kindness that Morgan had shown her when her so called friend Eric had betrayed her....

Morgana Dreada
Dec 4th, 2001, 06:06:04 PM
Morgan let her eyes carry to the corner of the room as she slipped into deep thought. This was not an easy subject and she'd never explained the situation to her dear friend. Something was indeed bothering her, "Do you remember the two you saw in the back of my transport all those weeks ago while we were on Ka'Dedus?" Morgan asked as she leaned forward. Alana nodded her head slightly, "during all of the commotion I never had a chance to explain to you who they were and why I had imprisoned them both." Looking slightly on edge Morgan took her glass and drank the clear liquid down in one gulp, "Well, the woman is my older sister Nadia Raine and the man is a Royal Guard named Lord Fire Blade."

"This Amulet," Morgan grasped hold of the bright colored jewel upon her neck and held it up into the light for Alana to see, "was given to me by my father only hours before he died. Legends state that there was once a being who in passing spared my civilization from destruction by sending them to a far and desolate planet of an unknown solar system only days before our sun went nova. Once safely relocated this being bestowed upon them an Amulet of immense power, to serve as a protector. It's essence stolen from the heart of the sun as it went nova. To ensure the safety of this race forever more meant everything. Although per the laws of my people Nadia should have been given anything and everything of value my father trusted her not, thus the reason he gave it to me, defying the laws. It is believed that the Amulet I wear is the same one that was given to my people all those millennia ago."

Morgan sighed slightly, then continued, "ten years ago after a lengthy struggle between my sister and I, the Amulet was split into two parts. Nadia seizing one half and leaving Argon with it. At first I sought to go after her for it, but feared that if I confronted her she would defeat me and regain the Amulet then declare herself ruler of Argon and cast them into slavery. At last I mustered the courage to find her. For without the Amulet my people would surely perish, at least so says the ancient texts. Several months ago I met your Death Knight Soth, it was he who helped me defeat Nadia and restore the Amulet."

Morgan glanced up at Alana for a moment to make certain that she had not fallen asleep from having to sit through such a long story. Smiling slightly once she saw that Alana was still listening intently she signaled the bar tender for another drink then went on, "Now that the Amulet is again securely in my possession I must return it to Argon. My only problem is that I have contacted so many people there and have not gotten a response. I fear the worst has happened in my absence," Morgan's voice trailed off, "perhaps that is why I turned around when I got your message, my friend," She said at last as she focused again on Alana, "for so long I thought that this was something I had to do alone... but recent events seemed to have changed my mind."

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 4th, 2001, 07:10:14 PM
Alana sat back listening intently to her friends story. She could see in Morgan's eyes and hear it in her thoughts, that she was asking Alana for help. Alana frowned slightly realizing that the problem must be bad if Morgan was asking for help. Morgan was very independent, there was not much she could not handle on her own.

Alana's eyebrows rose slightly at her friends tale of her sister and Soth's involvement in the situation. She was not surprised in the least that her friend had come to her and not her uncle Mocky. When Morgan reached the end of her story Alana leaned forward grinning her vampyre teeth gleaming in the soft light. "Morgan my friend, you know you have but to ask and I will help you." Morgan gave her a relieved smile, her tired eyes finally losing the look of hopelessness.

"Tell me Morgan when we are to leave, I need to gather a few items to protect myself from the cursed sun, and I must tell my master that something calls me from the coven." Alana said in a quiet tone. Her mind on all the things she would need.

"Soon my friend, we must go soon." Morgan said with a worried look.

"Come with me to my room Morgan, tell me of what we must do, on the way there....." Alana stood and offered her friend her hand.

Morgana Dreada
Dec 4th, 2001, 07:22:06 PM
Taking Alana's hand Morgan stood slowly then wrapped her cloak around her shoulders tightly and exited the bar. She followed her dear friend at a close distance, looking at her surroundings as they walked through the long halls of the Coven. It was difficult for Morgan not to feel uneasy in a place such as this, after all not every visit to the Coven had been a pleasant one for her. She tried not to allow herself to be affected by the statues which lined this particular hallway, they were demonic in a way, yet at the some time some of them seemed almost angelic. One in particular caught Morgan's attention. It was a massive statue of a beautiful angelic being. Morgan only glanced at it for a moment, so as not to show her uneasy feeling to any Coven eyes which may be watching.

Although Morgan's intentions always seemed a mystery to the people in which she had dealings with it was always clear that things of a darker nature seemed to cause her discomfort, even though she herself seemed to have a side which she never allowed to show. Morgan's slipped into deep thought once again as she and Alana continued their long journey through the massive castle. She began to wonder if it was a wise choice to ask her closest friend to accompany her on such an adventure. Morgan never had a problem taking risks when it concerned only herself... but the thought that she could be putting someone else in danger caused her great discomfort.

Shaking her head she dismissed the thoughts. She knew the type of person Alana was. The more danger, the more at risk... the more she wanted in on the action. Morgan smiled slightly as she snapped back to reality and looked at her friend. Alana had an almost delicate appearance, one which made her appear almost at a disadvantage on the surface, but all who had dealings with the Mercenary knew better. At heart she was a free spirit, one which could never be controlled or contained. Perhaps that is why, after sensing Morgan's dilemma, she was the first to offer her help. Morgan wondered if she could ever find a better friend. One who, despite any affiliations she held or what type of changes she had undergone, would jump at the chance to help her. Even though the two had not known each other long Morgan knew that she could never trust another person as she trusted Alana.

Morgan opened her mouth several times to speak, to tell Alana how much it meant to her that she would accompany her even without knowing the dangers or the risks, but all she need do was look at her friend and she could see that Alana already knew how much this meant to her. Wrapping her cloak around her shoulders tightly as a slight chill swept over her she continued to follow Alana until they reached her bedroom.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 4th, 2001, 07:46:19 PM
Alana walked silently with Morgan sensing that her friend needed time alone with her thoughts. She could feel the worry flowing off of her in waves. Alana was worried about her friend there seemed to be something more than what she was saying. Alana knew that her friend would open up to her in time and give her the answers.

Alana opened the door to her chamber and entered in after her. Bidding Morgan to sit she began to prepare the things she needed to take, the most important was the suit her master had given her that protected her from the sun. As she packed, she sent her thoughts to her master telling him of her departure and that she would contact him as to when she would return.

Alana turned to Morgan and smiled softly. Morgan's eyes had a faraway look in them. Alana bent down in front of her after she had called her name twice with no response. Morgan's eyes locked on Alana's. "I'm sorry Alana what were you saying, I was thinking." Morgan asked. "I'm ready to go is there anything you need to do, anyone you need to contact before we leave?" Alana asked her eyebrows raised. "Surely she will want to contact my uncle." Alana thought to herself.

Morgana Dreada
Dec 4th, 2001, 07:51:47 PM
Morgan thought for a moment. There was only one person she wished to contact. Smiling slightly she shook her head at her own childishness. She thought herself foolish for carrying on like a school girl with an immature crush. But she could not hide, especially from her dearest friend Alana...Mockadane was always on her mind. Sighing slightly she focused on Alana once again.

"No," she said slowly, the hint of hesitation ever apparent in her voice as she spoke, "Corbin is the only person I must contact. He will be our transport to Argon..." Morgan drifted once again as she thought of Corbin. He was not Argonian by birth, however he was raised there and after reaching the age of adulthood immediately enlisted in the military and retired a General. Morgan wondered what would possess him to aid her in Nadia's imprisonment and in returning them both to Argon. Gazing out a heavily tinted window an odd feeling of worry crept over the delicate woman. Shaking her head she dismissed the thought and reassured herself that all was well. Corbin had the Amulet and it was in good hands.

Glancing back toward the door which lead back out into the massive Coven hallway Morgan reached into her cloak and pulled out a communicator. Alana looked on as Morgan spoke to the unknown ally in an unknown tongue. After several moments Morgan shut off the communicator, almost in an annoyed fashion and returned the compact device to it's hiding place within her robes, "Corbin insists that the ship is unsafe to continue. He is in need of parts which he will bargain with the inhabitants here for," Morgan paused for a moment as she was once again aware of the place she and Alana were in, "perhaps we should return to the bar," she said decidedly.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 4th, 2001, 08:06:37 PM
Alana and Morgan came back into the bar. There ship was not quite ready for departure. Alana wanted to have another drink and also to speak to Soth about her leaving. She knew he was close to her uncle Mocky and she wanted to leave a note for him with the Death Knight. Alana knew that Morgan didn't want her lover to know but she had a feeling that he needed to know.

Alana and Morgan spotted the Death Knight at a table in conversation with a small party of people. Some she knew and there were two that she did not know. Not wanting to interrupt she sent a message to Soth requesting an invite to the table and if not that, a moment of his time would suffice.

Alana found a small table for her and her friend to sit at. A quiet spot. Morgan wore a worried look on her face she seemed so distant and alone. "Morgan don't worry so much, what ever it is I'm here to help in anyway I can .." Alana said softly to her friend in a reassuring tone.

"Soth my brother I need to speak with you its about my uncle..." Alana whispered to Soths mind she inserted a slight amount of urgency into it so he would know it was important..

Lord Soth
Dec 4th, 2001, 08:11:26 PM
Soth felt an urgent call to him. Words that came to his mind from one that was newly made to the Coven family. It was none other than his sister in blood, Alana Stormcloud. He could feel her urgency and dilemma before even meeting eyes with her. Another trait that the Vampyre family guild felt when in close proximity to one another.

"Forgive me my brother, this should only take a moment." Soth excused himself, then turned to where he already knew the two new arrivals to be sitting. He moved towards the table and politely gestured to set with the two women that occupied the table. It had been sometime since he had seen Morgan, the sister of the ill fated Nadia Raine. Whatever it was to come fourth in the soon to be conversation, Soth already had a hunch that it would surely encompass the two sisters that now hated one another. Nadia managed to escape the Death Knight's vindictive clutches for the time being. However, time was a luxury he could afford. The "Blood Call" after Soth had bitten her was like a beacon to her, and the pursuit to Nadia's demise was sure to be close at hand. It was the ancient amulet that only now gave Nadia Raine amenity for the time being. Night would soon fall on her as it did the inhabitants of Tinn.

"My sister...what is it that troubles you so?" Soth asked as a deep display of concern crossed his face.

Morgana Dreada
Dec 4th, 2001, 08:18:41 PM
Morgan's mind whirled as she looked around the bar at the unfamiliar faces. The sensation of darkside users was ever present, however it seemed slightly different coming from those who were not vampyre. Morgan focused on several of the force users as she scanned the room. One person however caught her immediate attention. She did not know him yet he seemed to stand out far more than all the others in the room. He was Vampyre, no doubt. Even Morgan, with her limited force powers could sense his strength. Could this be the Vampyre leader which she'd heard the Death Knight Soth speak of? His soft blue colored eyes did not look upon her as she was quite insignificant to him, but for a moment it seemed as if he was all she could see in the bar.

It was not long until Soth had walked toward them. Morgan's attention was drawn to him as he strode up to the table which she and Alana were sitting at, his long hair flowing behind him like deep blue silk. Morgan could see the concern which was etched upon his noble face yet he did not speak to her, nor even look toward her for more than just a moment as his eyes seemed to be focused on Alana. When he did glance over there was a look of displeasure in his eyes. Should she speak up and inform him of their fated mission? This question lingered in Morgan's mind as she glanced toward Alana, who too was focused on the Death Knight. It was a strange stair, as if they were speaking. Even the expressions on their faces seemed to change as if they were carrying on a conversation.

Morgan had heard of such things yet never experienced them for herself. Perhaps her time at the academy was far too short. Inhaling softly she cast her eyes downward toward her drink and ran her fingers around the rim of the glass, so as not to seem inquisitive to her friend and the vengeful Knight. Suddenly a slight feeling of worry washed over her as she remembered the Death Knight's past with her sister Nadia. What would he do if he found out that Nadia was with Corbin now down upon the planet's surface? Morgan shuddered to think that he might indeed be angry with her for not telling him. After all Nadia was responsible for the Knight's near death only months ago.

Then it occurred to her. Could the Knight already know that Nadia was with her? Was that the look of displeasure she saw in his eyes only seconds ago? The Death Knight was always unpredictable and Morgan was never certain when she could trust him as he always seemed to have his own agenda. Calming her nerves Morgan picked up her glass and took a long drink.

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:00:32 AM
Alana gestured for the Death Knight to sit down with her and Morgan. Asking him to relay a message to their master for her. She would be gone for a while and would let him know when she would return as soon as she knew. Alana had already relayed this message to her master herself but she needed to keep the true conversation that was between the two vampyre minds private.

"Soth my brother I need you to tell my uncle where I'm going and that I travel with Morgan. I have a feeling that something is troubling my friend." Alana spoke softly to Soths mind. She fully opened her mind to him, letting him see the last few hours she had spent with Morgan.

There was so much Morgan was unintentionally hiding in her mind and the turmoil that clouded her mind was intense to say the least. Alana did not know what all this was about but she did know Morgan was in need of help.

"I will keep in touch with you my brother, I have a feeling there is a lot more to this trip than meets the eye. Morgan is scared of something and I intend to find out what it is..." Alana whispered fiercely to the Death Knights mind.

Alana wondered at her friends apparent discomfort with Soth. There seemed to be something between the two that kept her friend on edge. Alana raised her eyebrows in question at Soth. She knew better than to try to delve into his mind he kept it tightly locked when it came to private matters. Alana sat back in her chair watching the two with intense interest. Perhaps Lord Soth knew what Morgan was so afraid of.

Morgana Dreada
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:14:06 PM
As the Death Knight sat down beside Alana, Morgan's communicator suddenly went off. It was an emergency frequency which Morgan had never seen Corbin use. Snapping to attention she excused herself from the table and quickly walked to the other side of the bar. She noticed several people glance over at her as she rushed to a quiet corner quickly. Alana nearly following her after sensing her panic, but restrained herself as she realized that Morgan wished to be alone.

Speaking in a hushed tone she answered the call, "Corbin what is it?" She said hastily as worry began to overcome her.

"It's...your sister," Corbin's voice sounded frail...weak, he seemed to be in great pain. He coughed several times into the communicator before being able to utter another word, "she has broken the spell, she has escaped...and she has the Amulet!"

Morgan nearly dropped the communicator in shock, she knew that Corbin had to be near death if he confronted Nadia while she had the Amulet in her possession, "I'll be there soon Corbin, please hold on!"

Morgan heard Corbin whisper for her to hurry softly, then the communication was lost. Morgan cursed under her breath then turned to go back to her table and collect Alana. As she rushed by the bar she was stopped by an obviously drunk man who gripped her by the arm and pulled her close. He had been watching her for quite sometime now and Morgan knew what he wanted, "You idiot!" She shouted as she tore her arm from him, "Don't touch me!" Morgan's free arm swung forward and struck the man on the front of the nose with her palm, Blood drenched the front of his garment as he flew out of his seat and onto his back as he slammed to the ground with a thud. Several of the people glanced over at the ruckus then returned to their business.

"We have to go, now," Morgan said to Alana when she got back to the table. She flung her cloak around her shoulders quickly and snatched up her sword. "Something's happened and Corbin is dying."

Lord Soth
Dec 9th, 2001, 02:15:39 AM
The Death Knight knew the truth of the matter before it was even to unfold. The lives of the two women were at steak and it was all a rues and a trap that they were about to walk in on.

Soth could sense the deep confusion from Alana's mind. She was about to stand to when Soth gently caught her by the wrist, his reflex's were to fast for the mortal eye to see.

"Alana m'sister,...You and Morgan are in grave danger. If you go with her your, well..." Soth paused for a moment. "But if you must, I will be with you, ... my sister. Nadia wishes to kill Morgan. And the friend that she thinks of as a brother to her,...He to will soon betray her too..."

The look on Soth's face exuded a deep concern that Alana could not help but to notice. Soth let Alana go. He knew this was something she alone had to decide on. The knight then sipped at his blood meed. Alana seemed to freeze at the cryptic word's of the Death Knight.

"Yes, m'sister, she will try to kill you as well..." The word's burned her mind as Soth sent images of the potential power of the amulet and what he had faced when he too fought against it's incredible power's.

"So you see,...It almost cost me my life dear sister." Soth word's seemed to echo in her mind.

"But do as you must. I will give your uncle Mockadane the message you have left for him." If Alana was correct in what she saw in the Knight, then it was a first. A great sorrow seemed to wash over her in waves. Could this be his way of saying good bye to her? Nevertheless, Soth would never forsake his sister,...his blood sister of the Coven! The bond of blood was to strong and the tie's to deep to sever!

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 9th, 2001, 02:22:13 PM
Alana's eyes widened at the Death Knight's apparent unease. There was no question in Alana's mind that if her friend needed her help that Alana would go with her. No matter the cost even if it meant she was to forfeit her life she would not turn her back on her friend.

Alana turned to Morgan a questioning look on her face. "Morgan are you sure that you have not been betrayed in some way?"
"You know I will do what ever you need of me my friend but I have a feeling that we will need to be on guard, Lord Soth has sensed trouble ahead for us." Alana spoke softly to Morgan. She could see the worry on Morgan's face. She was struggling with her thoughts but her worry for Corbin out weighed anything else.

Alana turned to Soth a frown twisting her lips. Alana felt a cold chill wash over her at the look on her Coven brothers face. She walked over to him taking his hand in hers. "Thank you my brother for the warning and your worry but as you can see there is nothing that will change her mind in this but proof. Come with us my brother. Help me defeat whatever plague's my friend." Alana asked in a soft whisper that only Soth could hear.

Alana stood and turned back to Morgan. Alana knew the Death Knight would follow and do what he could to protect and help them.
"Come my friend, we will go and take care of this problem and ease your worries once and for all!" Alana said in a reassuring tone. A frown still on her lips, worry still shone in her eyes.

Nadia Raine
Dec 15th, 2001, 03:03:21 AM
Nadia watched from outside the bar at the activity. She looked as her sister Morgana looked at Alana with deep distress etched upon her face. She could not understand why the Death Knight had attempted to talk Alana out of going with her. Yes, the dangers were great but Alana would do this for a friend that she knew was in danger. Alana had always been giving, and where close friends were concerned she knew nothing of selfishness or greed. Morgana had not the time to address the questions which Soth and Alana both posed to her regarding Corbin, but indeed her heart did cease pounding momentarily when Alana uttered her words of comfort. Morgana turned quickly, shooting only a momentary look of displeasure toward the Death Knight for his insurrection, then darted out of the bar as quickly as she could.

It seemed like she'd been running for decades when she finally came within sight of her transport. Morgana did not know whether or not Alana and Soth were with her, she never turned her back to look. She only hoped that the would follow. As she came closer to the transport she did not slow her pace. She could see that the door had been sealed shut by some sort of blaster and would not waste any time attempting to pick the lock. With sudden quick movements she pulled her sword from it's sheath.

The sword which her father had given to her knowing full well that it was rightfully Nadia's... the sword which was still fused with the power of the Amulet. The outer door was not thick, at least not for a transport. Morgana had ventured to guess that in Corbin's haste to find her he did not have time to build a highly sophisticated ship. As Morgana came within a few feet of the door she rose her powerful sword high above her head and slashed through it with all of her might. Sparks splashed out in every direction and within moments Morgana was able to kick through the door and reach the other side.

The transport was large...the corridors seemed endless to Morgana as she looked around frantically for Corbin. She could see that there had been a struggle. Computer consols were smashed and droids had been dismembered as their parts were lying all over the ship around her. Then, far off, down one of the many corridors Morgana could see Corbin's arm as he lay upon the ground motionless.

"Corbin!" She called as she ran down the corridor shoving smashed equipment out of her way as she fled. At last she reached him, she knelt down beside him and held his head in her hands. He was barley breathing.

"The Amulet..." he said quietly, "it's my only chance... give it to me." Morgana thought nothing of the request. She trusted this man with her life. She quickly slipped the artifact off and pressed it against his chest. Then took his hand slowly and placed it over the Amulet so that it would offer him strength. It's power seemed to have an immediate effect on him as he began to smile slowly. Morgana let out a sigh of relief and also let a slight smile slip through. She leaned forward slowly and wrapped her arms around Corbin's neck, hugging him tightly.

Then suddenly, he began to laugh... and laugh... Morgana sat up in confusion, wondering what could possibly be going through his mind. Then suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her side. She sat up abruptly only to realize that her own dagger had been driven into her rib.

"Corbin....." her eyes were wide with alarm as she looked at him, "why...?" Tears began to stream down her face.

"Well done Corbin," said Nadia from the shadows, "now...hand me her half of the Amulet."

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 15th, 2001, 02:04:54 PM
Alana ran out the door directly behind Morgan. She knew that something was amiss and she did not take the Death Knights warnings lightly. She could feel her friends terror for her friend Corbin and Alana only hoped they reached him in time. She also hoped for her friends sake that he did not betray her in some way. Alana began to prepare herself mentally as she ran behind her friend.

Calling on the darkside to aid her in the battle she knew was coming. Alana to hoped that the Death Knight would be behind her to help in this.

As Morgan cut open the door open Alana felt a chill wash over her. Alana rushed in behind her friend. As Morgan knelt down beside Corbin, Alana desperately wanted to call out a warning for her friend to be careful. She didn't think it would do any good. Morgan was to intent on helping him.

Alana's eyes widened as he began to laugh. Realizing a moment to late that her friend had indeed been deceived. Alana cried out in anger as she saw the knife plunge into her friends side. Moving swiftly her speed aided by the darkside and her vampiric nature she reached Morgan and jerked her away from Corbin. Alana stood cradling Morgan in her arms as she heard the voice of Nadia.

Alana pulled the dagger from her friends side. Holding Morgan in one arm as if she were a mere child. Alana flung the blade at Nadia embedding it deeply into her shoulder. Holding Morgan close to her with one arm she lunged at Corbin intent on the necklace that would heal her friend.....

Lord Soth
Dec 17th, 2001, 10:42:51 PM
An all to familiar hiss echoed throughout the darkened corridors of the ship. A pair of double green sabers that moaned for the taste of flesh. And the eerie light that was cast from them silhouetted a figure that caused Nadia to gasp. It was the Death Knight of old! His eye's too reflected the mood that her felt towards her. A brilliant red hue that accented this wicked smile from under the black Sith robes he wore.

Soth walked slowly towards the group that was now preparing for what would come next. The shear terror of his presence was overwhelming to Nadia, and Soth felt it, welcomed it. Fear of eternal damnation was now coursing through her mind. She felt the power he held over her. The thought's of betrayal that Nadia committed against her sister Morgan was also reviled to her by the Death Knight.

However, what Nadia and Corbin witnessed next, gripped them in a way that chilled them to the very bone. The movement and sounds of an unseen horde that encompassed them from both sides that made up the long stretching corridor. Armor and weapons gently clanked, eerie groan's emitted from what now was coming into their view. Soth eye's flashed, then the eye's of his undead minion lit up, reviling the multitude and numbers that were slowly closing in. Death crept ever closer as Nadia's doom did also.

"This night Nadia, you will sleep in eternity with the damned! I will eat from your very own heart while you watch fateful one! Soth word's fell on Nadia's and Corbin's ears with a resounding boom.

Lord Soth
Dec 17th, 2001, 10:47:52 PM
>D

Corbin Naptor
Dec 25th, 2001, 05:04:06 AM
Corbin backed up hastily in fear as he became surrounded by the dead warriors. He'd heard of things like this but never fallen victim to such an attack. Five extremely unsightly and decrepit soldiers crept toward him menacingly as he glanced toward Nadia. She too was surrounded by the hoard. Thinking quick Corbin tossed Morgana's half of the Amulet toward Nadia. Leaping into the air she caught it swiftly then pressed the two halves together. Suddenly she was tossed backward in a large flash of light and knocked unconscious. This wasn't unexpected however it did present a problem for Corbin as all the soldiers began to direct their attention toward the fallen woman and advance upon her prone form.

Corbin quickly darted toward her, pulling his sword out and slicing through several of the men. They seemed to be coming out of the woodwork! Thrusting his arm forward Corbin sent a blast of force energy toward a group of them. They were immediately blown to pieces upon impact and were left in a heap at Soth's feet. He wanted to make it clear that he was not helpless, however he had little time to regain his concentration as several more leapt toward him.

He felt as if he was going to be overcome, but the thought that he need only buy Nadia a few more minutes gave him the courage to continue fighting. Then, it started to happen. The soft blue energy of the Amulet began to surround Nadia, just as it had when Morgana put the two halves of the Amulet together for the first time, only now it was different. Nadia intended to use the Amulet in ways that Morgana never would.

Nadia Raine
Dec 25th, 2001, 05:31:52 AM
The power which washed over her was incredible. Like nothing she'd ever felt before. Nadia closed her eyes attempting to remember where she was and what she was doing. As she opened her eyes she looked around the occupants of the room...then at the dead warriors which were attacking Corbin. She tried with all of her might to use the Amulet, yet this time nothing happened. She looked up at Corbin helplessly. All this power...and she could do nothing with it! She didn't know how to harness or channel it.

She glared at her sister Morgana, "of course she knew!" She said in frustration to no one in particular, "why else would she have allowed it to slip into my hands so easily? Nadia beat her fists upon the ground then jumped to her feet, weapon in hand. She would fight with Corbin. She could only hope that the Amulet would kick in as it had in the past and protect her from harm. It was a rude awakening though as several of the soldiers leapt forward and slashed at her arms and midsection. They were far more powerful that she had even imagined, she was helpless and the Amulet did nothing to protect her!

"Why did you do this? I've gone on this search for nothing!" No one but Nadia knew who she was talking to, she didn't care. Then it responded, "just leave..." it replied, "we need time to understand. It's not the same as it was before, it is more complicated. I will help you..."

"Why was Morgana able to use it?" She screeched as she tried desperately to fight off several of Soth's men, "what does she know that I do not??" Nadia's voice was frantic as she was backed into the wall, hardly able to block the multiple attacks she was receiving at one time. Looking toward Corbin she made eye contact with him then gestured toward the door. Corbin nodded his head then pushed back the soldiers which he was fighting with authority, sending most of them to their backs. Quickly he turned his back then clasped his hand together and used a bubble of force pressure to blast through the hull. Successfully rendering Morgana's mode of transportation useless until extensive repairs were made.

Lord Soth
Dec 25th, 2001, 09:45:24 PM
Death pressed forward as the stench of it was most overwhelming. Soth thought of the possibilities that would incur when the two where face to face with death it's self. But this time there would be no escape!

The Death Knight quickly raised his talon glove that was now emitting a brilliant green glow. And with a slight single gesture from the Death Knight, Corbin was then lifted off his feet, then thrown backwards into the undead hoard of men that immediately ravished him and stripped him of his weapons while others tore at his flesh. Nadia gasped as her friend of betrayal violently flew backwards into the clutches of the hungry undead. Slow agonizing moments seemed to pass to Nadia, but the speed in which the battle took place was blinding.

As she turned to look to see what was to become of Corbin, a deep dreadful cold fell over her. Then a searing pain registered in her mind as her hand, the hand that held the ancient amulet in caught on fire! It was as if her hand was doused in brim stone. She let lose of the Amulet at the shear pain. It was unbearable to her. Her mind screamed in agony as the amulet flew from her into the darkness where only two red glowing eye's floated in a blanket of darkness. It was the loathsome and evil servant of Soth, Wraith Soul! The amulet was now in the Wraith's clutches! His eye's were there briefly, then they dissipated. He was now gone with the Amulet to only a place he knew of.

The infamous Nadia Rain hesitated at the sudden theft of her prized possession. The breath of death was near, very near. Nadia could hear the cry's of her companion as she whipped around to look for Corbin. He was now over taken under a mount of hideous undead. She could hear his flesh being torn and the piercing weapon tips as they were drove into his armored body. He was dying and she need to think fast. But as she slashed a path back to her friend Corbin, the undead men in front of her seemed to part. Then like in a bad dream the blow came to her. That pale green hideous lightsaber. How it stung her mind into reality. Her mind was then called to ancient shores on an unknown planet. He was there, waiting for her, as he called her near to him...It was Soth! But she could see through him, like in a terrible frightening dream. This however, was all to detour her for the moment. Nadia knew her time had come as she looked into his frightful distant eye's. The green saber that protruded out her front side, told her that the sand's of time had now dwindled in her favor. A crackling hiss in her mind announced the saber's retreat back to it's welders hilt. She felt a violent kick to her back as she sprawled forward to the ship's deck. It was odd to her that the last moments to her life would be spent at the feet of the one she despised the most. And even odder, his undead were not attacking her. Soth commanded them not to, for this was his moment to gloat.

"So you see my fateful one, only now do you understand, there is a place for you after all. But for you my dear, your place in death, as I promised has come sooner then expected. Your name will rest in the grave this night!" Snapped Soth, in an evil tone that cut her mind just as deeply as the saber that run her through.

The Death Knight stepped back, then waved his hands to the minion that were being held at bay by his powers over them. And with lighting speed, they pounced on Nadia as she too became food for the undead! Corbin was to be spared, but at the cost of enslavement to the wicked Knight, and to his bidding over him!