PDA

View Full Version : Emerald Spirits (open)

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 4th, 2001, 01:30:16 PM
The winds howled through the densely wooded grounds, the foliage whispering of many a bloody battle and revelation having unfolded beneath their ever-vigilant watch. The trees themselves told tales of fear, manifested by way of shadow. Silent apparitions twisting and colliding, mocking in their ancient wisdom.

Taja was knelt down at the foot of one of these motionless giants, eyes closed in meditation. A soft breeze wove through her hair, announcing of their haunting, timeless presence. Every murmur of her surroundings struck piercing chords within her conscious, beautiful each in its own essence. The reign of chaos, a vision of disorder achieved only through this unholy commitment: a pledge to the dark.

The pale light of the moon shone faintly through the canopy, and now Taja's attunement to the spiritual plane proved to be her ally. Her breathing the only disruption to the natural harmony for the moment, she listened. And waited.

Shade Magus
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:22:03 PM
Shade walked his dense surroundings, searching for truths among nature. He was confused and lost, not a good combination to have within a Jedi Padawan. He seeked the answer to the question of why his brother had turned on his heritage and family. Suddenly he stopped and lifted his head to the sky, as if the heavens above woulf answer him, but nothing.

What am I to do?

Where am I to go?

He continued walking deeper into the forest, hoping that at the center he would find something that maybe would help him, but it wasn't long before he could sense one that was tuned to the darkness and he put himself on the highest guard possible.

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:15:39 AM
Listen.

The voice touched Shade's mind, creeping past his barriers to surround his senses without imposing any threat. The Dark Jedi was still concealed from view, but the lingering calm of her shared thought was unmistakable.

Aren't they beautiful?

Shade Magus
Dec 5th, 2001, 06:42:53 PM
What the?

Shade spun around on his heel his eyes darting to evey tree and every place that one could hide, but he saw no one.

"Who is there? Where are you?"

Shade looked around but could find no one. When he tried to reach out with the Force he couldn't sense anything because he was to worked up to feel anything.

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 6th, 2001, 05:36:46 AM
A sudden pain in the back of his eyes and the Jedi's vision distorted and darkened until all he could observe were the silhouettes of the greenery encompassing him - the Force signatures of those living entities. Blind to all other detail, the most intense aura emanated from some distance to Shade's west.

Come.

Shade Magus
Dec 6th, 2001, 10:54:51 PM
Shade tried to focus beyond what was controling his vision, but he wasn't very succesful. He walked towards the Force strong aura he could see and as it got larger he began to see more clearly and the shape of the person began to take the shape of a female and he called out.

"What do you want?"

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 7th, 2001, 02:26:07 AM
Her eyes still closed, Taja remained motionless as she spoke for the first time.

"You are hurt."

Shade Magus
Dec 7th, 2001, 10:53:18 PM
Shade jerked to the direction of the noise and unclipped his lightsaber and ignited it before he even stopped turning. A pile of leaves blew up from the ground and swirled into the air.

"Who are you? And what do you mean I am hurt?"

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 11th, 2001, 01:37:58 PM
"I wasn't aware followers of the Light were instructed to indulge in violence with such haste."

The Sith slowly rose to her feet, the pine needles rustling beneath from the disturbance.

"However, this hypocracy is a quality I have encountered many a time before. If it is a fight you desire, I shall satiate your hunger for blood."

A dark navy hue swallowed Taja's immediate surroundings as the blade of her saber hummed to life.

"You are hurt, for I do not sense within you the same superficial contentment as is the case with others of your teaching. And pardon my manners, sir: I am Taja Loraan, Dark Jedi and Apprentice to Lordess Dalethria. You are a Jedi, I presume?"

Shade Magus
Dec 11th, 2001, 10:25:50 PM
"Yes I am a Jedi, but my contentment has been taken away by one of your kind. By my own blood in fact."

Shade put his training into his mind and puts up a mental wall around his mind so that she would not be able to control his thoughts or read him.

[/i]"My name is Shade and unlike the other Jedi I follow a code slightly different from the traditional one as you will soon see."[/i]