PDA

View Full Version : Looking For The Gamers

Ken Palpatine
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:46:10 AM
Greetings from the Emperor.
Some Imperial and Rebel Commanders and myself starting up a new ezboard, for the Star Wars PC Gamers, for the die hard fans that play the games.
We looking for people who play the games and have a good knowledge of them and who "enjoy" playing them.

If thats you, contact me, we are interested in setting up an online forum for Rebel and Imperial pilots alike to be able to play these games online against each other.

KenPalpatine@hotmail.com >D

TheHolo.Net
Dec 4th, 2001, 11:21:33 AM
Welcome to SWFans.Net Forums. :)

I wanted to let you know that I removed the image from your signature file as it was exceedingly large in filesize. We have a rule stated in our <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51>General FAQ</a> regarding the maximum image size allotted to a poster.

Khemir Sett
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:55:17 PM
Hello Ken,

It seems you guys know what you are doing, and that is what I like ;). I might give you a hollar later tonite when I am not so busy :).

Ken Palpatine
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:08:08 PM
Yeah, I'd love to hear from some other SW Gamers.
I'm quite intrested in making a board, just need to know their's others out there like me who want to play and have fun with them

MTFBWY!
Ken Palpatine

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:09:14 PM
There is no need to discuss it on another board why not just do it here and if interest goes up enough we could start a Games forum (I think we used to have one but nobody hardly went there)

Ken Palpatine
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:10:34 AM
I'd rather not do it on this board,
1) Because it loading increasing slow for me. Which drives me nuts.
2) Most of the people I spoke to would rather have it on ezboard
3) I want to create something myself With friends that we can be proud of making on our own

MTFBWY!

Lord Gue
Mar 13th, 2002, 04:02:43 PM
LoL, I had just lost my link to MDS!

Ken Palpatine
Mar 13th, 2002, 06:54:11 PM
Yeah I was thinking we had not seen you in MDS for a while

It's http://www.mdsrpg.net for the main site

Shawn
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:01:42 PM
Maybe I'll give it a look. If anything, we may add you to our web links on the Portal Page.

But as for the slow loading times... you've lost me there. :huh

Ken Palpatine
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:08:27 PM
If only the doman worked.

Well the boss for MDShas been on vacation for ages so no one seems to have sorted MDS out right now Gue, but if the link doesn't work you can always use the Ezboard codelink: http://pub17.ezboard.com/bmds89332

Be back in soon guys

TheHolo.Net
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:10:22 PM
Originally posted by Ken Palpatine
If only the doman worked.Hmm, I know ours does, so I assume you must mean one coupled with an existing ezboard, which I would not find the least bit surprising considering their shoddy track record as an actual customer related service.

Ken Palpatine
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:24:11 PM
You gotta mind my spelling, it's like 1am here right now and I'm dog gone shot tired right now to spell right.

Yeah it's his domain name server that when bust causing the URL to know work.

Anyway I'm going to have a look around, I'm getting lost in this board already it's so overpowering...but I like it.

TheHolo.Net
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:28:06 PM
3+ years of history, more than 1,200 members currently, and over 110,000 posts, not to mention all of our other features, can do that. Enjoy. :)

Ken Palpatine
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:43:28 PM
So how do you start...just jump in anyway?

TheHolo.Net
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:47:47 PM
Start what?

Ken Palpatine
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:54:43 PM
Start posting...I mean I don't know if I need to read all the posts in a topic before I join it or just jump in the deep end.

Or some boards request you type up a charater Bio before you post...do I need to do that or can I just jump in

TheHolo.Net
Mar 13th, 2002, 07:58:57 PM
If you mean the Roleplaying section, your best bet is to pose some questions and such in the Out Of Character forum and make sure you have looked over the Roleplaying FAQ located in the FAQ forum first, so as not to be directed to it immediately.

The written rules can be found in the FAQ while the unwritten rules, of which there are a few, can be found from asking and experiance.

Ken Palpatine
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:05:13 PM
Oh right, kewl.
Thanks for the help.

Well I'm gonna get some sleep its almost 2am ish and I've got to go to the airport to get my Fiancee who is flying in from the States at 11am today (*groans* 6 hrs drive)

MTFBWY! See yas all tomorrow

TheHolo.Net
Mar 13th, 2002, 08:08:40 PM
Take care and MTFBWY. :)