PDA

View Full Version : Clash with Angel Wings (Challenge to a Jedi)

Jehova Eaven
Dec 4th, 2001, 02:00:35 AM
The sky was dark and covered in clouds, similiar to the torrent that was going on in his mind. Jehova's thoughts and feelings were opposing each other. "...on one hand, destroying this city would create panic, fear, and hatred which lead to the dark side, on the other though it is very risky, I could be killed for this...." these thoughts were twirling through my head.

In the end though the Sith mentality had won and he decided to wipe out those pathetic creatures, nothing but low class trash, those humans. He brough with him various explosives and detonators and quickly went about his business discretely placing them in key locations around the city.

A grin had escaped him at the thought of the destruction....

"Boom..."

Khemir Sett
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:52:37 PM
A rusty red landspeeder came to a sudden jolt outside of the local catina, "The Messiah". Named after the Corellian explorer Messiah G'stard. Khemir Sett, the fifteen year old Zabrak exited out of the speeder he had procured from the Jedi Council with the permission of his mentor Jedi Master Azalin.

His long dirt-colored robe was thrown over his front section, showing no visibility of his dual layers of tunic and white undershirt. The hood of the robe was thrown off of his head. The navy blue sky was gorgeous as radiant white stars flickered in it. Being born on a wasteland, and scrupulous maintained planet this site was far from seen. On Iridonia at night it was the exact opposite of it during the day, while in the day it would be rising close to one-hundred degrees at night it dropped below zero. And, not that many humanoids are that stupid to watch the radiant stars while sitting in below zero temperatures.

He moved his right hand inside his cloak he shifted the hilt of his lightsaber so it was vertical, where the blade emits pointing towards the ground. This was a good strategy he had learned from his fallen mentor and friend. He could throw his cloak off, while pulling his lightsaber out with ease and bring it down in a large thrust at the enemy; though he had not tried this recently he was positive he could get it right in time of danger.

He shuffled his feet across the sidewalk as his right eye caught something peculiar. He shifted his body around as his eyes took broad sweeps of the area, he knew he had seen something. Walking slowly into the center of the road was due to his unbelievable overwhelming cautiousness that followed him wherever he may go. "You there, yes you. What are you doing to that building?" Khemir questioned intently at the man shrouded in black.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 5th, 2001, 12:47:59 PM
Just as he was setting up another detonator, a questioning voice had come from his right so had the tainted aura of a young lightsider. This foolish boy would soon learn not to interfere in his affiars.

"What an annoying voice you have."

With but a thought the man was being strangled by unseen hands and proceeded to walk to the him. He was still holding concentration on keeping him strangled and at bay. Though doing so was very difficult.

"Well now, this is amusing," I spoke with a smile, "The Jedi send one of their padawans to try and stop me. That is one mistake you will regret they have made."

His hold on the man quickly vanished and Jehova promptly leaped back, keeping on eye on him and their surroundings.

Khemir Sett
Dec 5th, 2001, 09:17:33 PM
Khemir gasped sharply for air as soon as the hands released their grip around his neck. The man had it, he possessed the 'force' within himself. Even at his young age, he thought he could sense the power. . . the aura of darkness that was surrounding the man.

His right hand moved slowly to his neck soothingly rubbing the red area the invisible hands had recently left upon him. His free left hand burrowed itself inside his dirt brown cloak. His right hand neatly untied the knot to the cloak, and gently tossed it on the front of his borrowed rusty red landspeeder.

In his left hand he held the handle to the trademark use of defense by all Jedi, he tossed it to his right hand which was more superior than the other in wielding the deadly blade single handedly. The bright green blade emitted from the top of the lightsaber handle. "The only thing I regret is not sniffing you out earlier scoundrel. This is not the place our the time for this, Sith."

Jehova Eaven
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:28:48 PM
With a flip of the switch my Scythe was activated and locked, the grey beam looking sinister as the light cast shadows upon the walls. With a grin and a thought, the area around us grew darker, the energies around us absorbing the light. After a second we were completely covered in darkness, then as quickly as the light left, it returned.

I had appeared behind him and struck with a quick blow to the back of his leg with the bottom of the scythe sending him stumbling forward in confusion. A horizontal slash of the scythe would cleave his neck and it would be over, then I could continue with my work. The scythe was about to strike...

Khemir Sett
Dec 8th, 2001, 03:48:59 PM
Khemir quickly dodged the attack, side stepping to the left and backflipping away from the devious Sith warrior. His lightsaber had been deactivated so the green saber would not interact and cross with his body. He slowly backed up to his rusty red borrowed landspeder, his left hand holding the back of his leg where the Sith's deathscythe had opened a large gap. A crimson colored liquid spewed from the wound; the somewhat trained Zabrak would not be able to lay a hit on him with a wounded leg. He had to think quick . . . Or he might not ever think again.

Jehova Eaven
Dec 11th, 2001, 12:25:48 AM
The man's gash and the pain associated with it had vanished without a trace. The padawan turned with confusion towards "him" then he disappeared. It was all a simple illusion created through Jehova's thoughts and the Force, the pain seemed real enough to him though.

As he stumbled forward, the real Jehova stepped from his left, grabbed his throat, and slammed him into the wall. His grip firm around his throat, every second tightening and crushing the veins, air passages, and arteries in his neck. He would not suffer for long.

"Do you feel it, the embracing caress of death?" my voice was cold and smooth like glass. "No, well then lets get Death's attention..."

He slammed him into the wall behind him, blood spewing from the man's mouth landing on his sleaves. He was now on the floor curled into fetal position.
"Pathetic, I can't believe the Jedi would allow an infant like you into their ranks."

I finally activated my real scythe and held him in place with the Force. Slicing his arms and legs off was an interesting experience, the screams were music to his ears. He felt the life force draining from him slowly. The lack of blood was getting to him fast, it wasn't his time yet. Jehova wanted to have a little more fun with him. He poured some of his life energy into the man.

"You musn't die yet, the fun has only just begun." he laughed as he strapped him to the explosives. Jehova was surprised that even with so much pain the little whelp wasn't crying.

"Impressive, but you don't have to be ashamed of it. Cry, you deserve it. No need to be shy with your executioner."

For a second he felt sorry for him, the Jedi probably thought he had a bright future with them. "Just like the Dark Jedi think I have with them. Would this happen to me one day?" I thought. He payed it no mind as he figured he should be quick with planting the rest of the explosives before the security forces showed up.

"Farewell friend, have a nice afterlife."

With those words Jehova walked out of the alley and out of the blast radius. With a flip of the switch the fireworks started. It was all the Sith in him had imagined; the chaos, the terror, the destruction, all of it equally beautiful. He fled the scene once everything started to calm down and the security forces started to arrive.