I'm from Russia!

Severen Morkonis
Dec 3rd, 2001, 10:09:53 PM
pats his AK47 on his shoulder grinning at Lebron**

:p

Im a pure home grown, nice enough fella,total nutt of a brit o_O

ReaperFett
Dec 4th, 2001, 09:43:44 AM
Argentina? Whoever it is, just make your national team lose on June 7th, and I'll be your friend for life :)

Khemir Sett
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:10:52 AM
I'm from the Netherlands! :)

Khemir Sett
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:11:20 AM
...not...:angel

Alpha
Dec 4th, 2001, 12:43:11 PM
I'm in the US! Though some of the rednecks down south still think New Mexico is still part of Mexico, or we just became a state. No kidding here! I'm serious! :)

Jedah Lynch
Dec 4th, 2001, 01:16:19 PM
I had thought Canada would be placed higher than that.

Bit of a surprise, no surprise that the US has sugh a huge percentage.

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:17:53 PM
Actually, I'm one of them redneck Americans.

ReaperFett
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:18:20 PM
Id have expected that order for the top four, but would have thought thered be more than 3% for you Canadians

Sanis Prent
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:30:23 PM
(loads shotgun)

Watch what you say about the redneck population, Alpha.

Jyener Celchu
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:38:49 PM
:huh What are you guys talking about?

Champion of the Force
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:40:33 PM
Australia 7477 6.29 %
I didn't realise I visited this board that much. :x

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:54:05 PM
<-- gets his field knife and broken bottle.

:shootin

TheHolo.Net
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:05:47 PM
Originally posted by Jyener Celchu
:huh What are you guys talking about? If you click the word "<a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/vbstats.php>Statistics</a>" at the bottom of the forum main page. http://www.swforums.net/forum/ there is a link to the countries of visitors that come to our site along with many other stats. :)

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:12:16 PM
Do you realize this :shootin is only firing one gun, but is moving two?

Khan Surak
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:18:22 PM
I'm a mutt.

Korean
Russian
Japanese
British
Israeli
Hungarian
Austrian
Mongolian
+ Polish
= American!

Mostly Korean/British though.

Alpha
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:27:07 PM
*slowly backs away form the two anrgy rednecks, but then thinks*

Does being born in Florida count as being a redneck?

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:29:33 PM
No.I'm a mutt to.

Jyener Celchu
Dec 4th, 2001, 07:23:36 PM
I knew that. I was just testing to see if you knew your own board.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 4th, 2001, 07:26:41 PM
Originally posted by Jyener Celchu
I knew that. I was just testing to see if you knew your own board. That was an added (hack) feature that I chose and made available myself, so of course I knew about it. :p

Milivikal k'Vik
Dec 4th, 2001, 07:46:31 PM
Alpha: Depends upon where. I don't think anyone would think I was a redneck.

Nupraptor
Dec 5th, 2001, 01:07:24 AM
Does being born in Florida count as being a redneck?-_-

You don't get out much, do you?

Sanis Prent
Dec 5th, 2001, 02:33:14 AM
Northern Florida, yes.

I am also a mutt, but we already knew that.

English
Irish
Scottish
Dutch
German
Polish
Creek Indian
Cherokee Indian
Hispanic
Italian
Chinese

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2001, 04:37:57 AM
Eh, rednecks aren't all that bad. :mischief

As for me, I'm a Cali girl with Spanish, Irish, and Lebanese blood in me. :)

Sanis Prent
Dec 5th, 2001, 04:40:26 AM
I'll show you their more endearing qualities :)

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2001, 04:47:04 AM
:D ;)

Sanis Prent
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:35:14 AM
First...vocabulary.

Before you come to the Heart of Dixie, I'm gonna get that Cali accent a little workin'. So, here's a few things you should know.

You all, you guys = Y'all
Is not, isn't = Ain't
I guess = I Reckon
Over there = O'er Yonder
People = Folks
Somewhere rural = Out yonder in the boondocks
Anywhere not rural = O'er there in the big'ol city.
Any carbonated beverage = Coke
Mother = Maw
Father = Paw
Grandmother = Grammaw
Grandfather = Granpaw
Cousin = Cuz
Relatives = Kinfolk
Yes = Yup
No = Naw
Alright = A'ight
Hello = Howdy, Howdy'ere
Did you eat yet? = 'Jeet Yet?
No, Did you? = Naw, joo?
Do you want to? = Y'ont too?
Wow = Wee doggies, Hot-Dayumn
Huh?!? = Wut in Tarnations?!
Whiskey = Uncle Jack
Potato = Tater
Tomato = Mater
Some chewing tobacco = A plugga chaw
Legal to shoot = Buck
Illegal to shoot = Doe

Breakfast = grits'n'eggs, hashbrowns, griddlecakes, buttermilk biscuits, sage sausage patties in a pig-iron skillet.

Lunch = Southern-fried catfish, hush puppies, and a pitcher of sweet tea

Dinner = Southern-fried chicken, buttermilk cornbread, and a pitcher of sweet tea, with Maw's homemade apple pie

Lady Vader
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:41:33 AM
O_o

Dude, it's another language!! Redneck Talkin 101!!

:lol

'Jeet yet?
Naw, joo?
Y'ont too?
A'ight!

Leeloo Mina
Dec 5th, 2001, 06:52:54 AM
.....Sanis. I hate you for posting that. It's bad enough I heard stuff like that on the holidays I don't need it on the boards too |I

Darth Viscera
Dec 5th, 2001, 08:06:48 AM
<--Texan from Houston. Just like our president!

Let's see, my ancestry:

Mom's side:

75% Iranian
25% Azerbaijan (former part of the Soviet Union, right above Iran)

Dad's Side:

French, until 1804, when Franceau (or Pierre?) LaBiche was ordered by the Napoleonic govt. to help out Louis + Clark on their mapping expedition of the Louisiana Territory. He accompanied them on their voyage, as you can read in history books, and I believe settled down in New Iberia, Louisiana. So that part is French/Creole.

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~jay/pages/docs/story.html

Emmeline LaBiche is one of my ancestors. I could tell you which one if I had access to my dad's database, but I don't. We went to the National Archives a few times to look up old census records from the 1820's and so on on microfiche.

Emmeline LaBiche (Evangeline) lived in Nova Scotia, which apparently makes my ancestry both French and Canadian.....excuse me. I think I'm going to go shoot myself. :x

1/16th Cherokee (Great Grandfather on my dad's mom's side was the chief of the Cherokee nations in the 1840's or something to that effect)

French
Canadian
Cherokee Indian
Azerbaijan (former Soviet Union)
Iran

I have VERY distant relatives who are Libyan and Spanish. In the 700's, armies from around the Persia area or thereabouts invaded North Africa, and then Spain and France, taking the backdoor to Europe. I had 2 great grandfathers who served in that army under Abd Al-Rahman, and after that General was accidently killed by a stray arrow, the armies took 1300 years to fully retreat. One of my great grandfathers decided to stay in Libya on the way home, the other in Spain.

History rules!

Jyener Celchu
Dec 5th, 2001, 04:50:51 PM
Half Italian, half Canadian. :cool

Admiral Lebron
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:09:36 PM
Why'd you have to interpret the code Sanis!?! Why?! Now they understand us!

Let's see: In 1830's on my Dads side, my already mixed great grandfather, English/Scottish married an Irish/English woman, and came to the States, their son, married another English woman during the Union occupation of Maryland. Thus the Beattys were born. (Yes, Warren Beatty is one of the clan).

On my moms side. Her Grandmother lived in Russia until 1913 then moved to America. Her daughter, met my Grandfather in 1950. He had ancestors from Poland, Germany, Holland, and Sweden. They married, had my mom and she married my Dad, and thus, I was procreated. I am a Jew, too!

Alpha
Dec 5th, 2001, 05:41:16 PM
1/4 italian
1/8 cherokee
Plus some:
French
English
Polish
And a few others that I'll ask ym mo about later...

Darth Viscera
Dec 5th, 2001, 11:47:11 PM
ym mo?

Lord Gue
Dec 6th, 2001, 12:24:31 AM
All I can remember for my tree is Polish/Indian (cheeroke)/French

Dark Lord Dyzm
Dec 6th, 2001, 03:09:26 AM
Well...

My Family name has been traced back to some of the royalty in Germany. The earlyist record of my name was found in a acient document during the final days of the Roman Empire. Our Family Crest has signs of royalty in it. The Griffion with the Golden Crown, and the White Swan(or another type of water fowl) swimming under a golden bar with a red rose resting on top. They speculate that the River could be the Rhine River. And the Swan in general could be a white goose (name escapes me right now)native to the Rhinelands.

They figure this all came to a end when Neopoleon Invaded the Germany... Marching right through Rhineland, Killing off ranking officials. Fearing for their life. My family line switched the spelling of their name to a more french dialect with a Y insead of a I and scattered. The Rhineland jumped back and forth under German and French control until WW1.
From there, who knows. But researching Elis Island arrival logs shows my family name showing up a about 10-25 years after the French Revolution and then again shortly before WW1 started.

Blood:

3/4 German (Father's and Mother's Side)
1/16 Irish (mothers side)

Thats about all I know, the rest is most likely French, with a splat of Mutt Blood Mixed in.

Khan Surak
Dec 6th, 2001, 08:49:14 PM
:: Shares some gefilte fish and bagels with Lebron ::

I think you're talking about the Moors, Viscera. They invaded like you said from Mesopotamia and held on to Eastern Europe, Southwestern Asia, North Africa, and Spain until the 15th Century where Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand of Spain expelled the Moorish conquerors and the Jews in the Spanish Inquisition. I don't know about the rest.. it probably fell when the Ottoman/Turkish Empire started to decline. That's really cool though, Viscera.. I wish I had an interesting lineage in my blood. If I really wanted to I could trace my lineage back to the Golden Horde under Genghis Khan(Temujin). They invaded the Korean peninsula and integrated the Koreans into their own. That's also how they got to Japan, which they never took anyway. My grandmother's ancestors came from the Austrian-Hungarian Empire. Damn.. hey, does anyone here know of a role-playing board based on the 19th century to WWI? I'm a Military History buff and that's my favorite period in time. From the Napoleanic Campaigns to World War I.

Khendon Sevon
Dec 6th, 2001, 09:04:46 PM
Psh!

Half Greek
Half French Canadian
=
eh... weird... erm, ment American :o)

Darth Viscera
Dec 7th, 2001, 12:37:19 AM
ooh, a fellow student of history!

*revels in his newfound comradery*

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:11:02 PM
Full blooded Brit :D

Sanis Prent
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:11:36 PM
Yes you are, red-headed Brit-child, you :lol

Khan Surak
Dec 7th, 2001, 03:44:19 PM
Yesh! lol, finally someone who understands the teachings of History!(And to compete with) :crack

You're older than me so you're most likely a lot more knowledgeble than I am. What's your favorite period in history, Viscera?!

Vega Van-Derveld
Dec 7th, 2001, 04:37:23 PM
Yes you are, red-headed Brit-child, you

I have brown hair! Why do people think I have red hair? I doesn't look remotely red >_<

You'll be called me elf too, next :x

Darth Vader
Dec 7th, 2001, 05:02:02 PM
Actually...you kinda look like my prom date from long long ago, except you're not 6'2"

Lord Gue
Dec 7th, 2001, 09:05:23 PM
I hate my ancestory, full of people from pansy --- nations that lost the wars they were in, though I know not if this reflects on my relatives or not.
BTW, no offense to anyone of the afore mentioned nationalities

Alpha
Dec 7th, 2001, 10:40:26 PM
I might as well mention my favorite time period since someone asked someone else about it. Fuedal Japan or Medieval Europe. :)

Darth Viscera
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:54:11 AM
They're all good-I don't really have a favorite. Some parts of history are more interesting than others, of course.

Consider this: August 9, 378 A.D., the plains near the city of Adrianople (modern Edirne, Turkey). Against orders, Roman archers and cavalry begin to attack the Visigoths, who seek to parley. Were it not for a nervous skirmisher, the United Provinces of America would stand as a model of the ideal proclaimed by Cicero: otium cum dignitate "peace with respect for rank." We would live in an oligarchy rather than a democracy. Were America a New Rome, it would have the same inequality of the United States today without a movement to change it; it would have a judicial system without such rights as habeas corpus or the guarantee against self-incrimination; it would have no reason to have abolished the profitable slave systems that grew up in the New World. New Rome would have bread and circuses but no citizens' assembly in the forum.

Assuming, that is, that Columbus would have still sailed across the Atlantic from Hispania, without the scientific and commercial spirit of the Renaissance to inspire him. Without the death of classical culture in the early Middle Ages, there would have been no need for it to be reborn.

The heaviest doors pivot on small hinges.

imported_Arriana Rezner
Dec 8th, 2001, 03:43:07 AM
Actually...you kinda look like my prom date from long long ago, except you're not 6'2"

I'm only like.. 5'5". I feel like a midget now |I

Sanis Prent
Dec 8th, 2001, 06:15:14 AM
Trust me...5'5" is a GOOD thing.

Although she was hotter than the sun, 6'2" is too damn tall! I bought a pair of Lugz just to keep my eyes above hers, and at the prom, I had to wear those paper-thin dress shoes, and she had to wear heels.

During the slow dances, I had my head on her shoulder >_<

(sigh)

Well, tall isn't too bad of a thing. Those legs.....:cat SWEET!

But in all seriousness...I go well with any height :)

Except midgets. Never tried that......yet :evil

imported_Arriana Rezner
Dec 8th, 2001, 11:53:32 AM
Midgets are just the right heights for so many things. :crack

Darth Viscera
Dec 8th, 2001, 12:27:05 PM
Good Lord! Time was that women were lacking in the testosterone department, now there's LV and this Arriana Rezner person around, and talk of dedicated oral midgets! Like the Brits would say (or rather, sing, to allude to a certain Revolutionary war victory on the part of our valorous fusiliers), the world is turning upside down.

Khan Surak
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:40:22 PM
Sounds strangely like an excerpt from a book, Viscera. heh, j/k.
Indeed, how seemingly departed actions cause an affect on the reality of the world as it is today. In fact, it was the Golden Horde under Genghis Khan that unwittingly brought the bubonic plague to Europe. From their conquests in southeastern Asia, the plague traveled with them, and apprently they developed an immunity over their many years of war. When we think of French food, we think of, undoubtedly, the croiscant. Actually, the French did invent this, but not of the intent to make it an internationaly known food. After the Venetian Wars in which the Ottoman Empire was defeated, France reveled in it's victory and found a way to mock the Islamic nation by creating a food in the shape of the nation's symbol, the Crescent moon with the star. Thus, the "croiscant".

Darth Viscera
Dec 8th, 2001, 02:54:11 PM
Are you scolding my grandiloquence, or complimenting me on my typing style?

Didn't the catapulting of plague-infested corpses have more of an effect on the spreading of the plague than the croiscant? o_O

That is a good thing to know, though. I told my mom about it, which made her laugh, which is good. My impression of a frog partaking of a croiscant had something to do with it too :rollin

imported_Arriana Rezner
Dec 8th, 2001, 03:13:46 PM
**Coughs "Arriana is Vega" Coughs**

:D

Tempist Opps
Dec 8th, 2001, 03:58:07 PM
::sits in the corner confused::

hey, im finaly less of a mut than someone! atleast 2 people are more mixed than me

irish
german
scotish
english
dutch
polish
french canadian
austrian

that means new york-ean

Khan Surak
Dec 8th, 2001, 04:20:46 PM
Your writing style, of course. :D

Anyway, my writing style is obviously lacking. I meant to change subjects but apparently that requires a new paragraph. The croiscant and plauge were to be two different things. heehee, French Frogs.

Yes, the Khan did do many things to the cities he conquered. I have a couple more stories on Tamerlane. When the city of Isfahan defied Tamerlane, he slaughtered 70,000 of it's inhabitants and reaised a pyramid of heads. When the haughty Ottoman Sultan Bayezit insulted him, Tamerlane bested him in battle and locked him in a cage where the sultan was driven to insanity and bashed his brains out on the bars. After Tamerlane defeated a huge army and they surrendured, he grouped the prisoners into bands of 100 and had their eyes cut out except for the 100th man, whom they only cut out one eye so he could lead the other 99 home.

Alpha
Dec 8th, 2001, 10:15:33 PM
Tell me more!:rollin :crack

Darth Viscera
Dec 9th, 2001, 01:59:58 AM
So I guess they're pretty much screwed if it's a foreign legion regiment, and each of those 100 guys lives in a different country :lol

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Dec 9th, 2001, 02:47:01 AM
my family is only from Europe and here.....

Irish
German
Russian
Scottish
British

imported_Firebird1
Dec 9th, 2001, 05:22:00 AM
Were to begin my family linage...

Irish
Scottish
German

Khan Surak
Dec 9th, 2001, 02:37:50 PM
Heheh, never thought of it that way, Viscera. :lol

Have any of you read the Iliad and the Odessey?

Darth Viscera
Dec 9th, 2001, 06:05:24 PM
And what if Cyclops man lives in England, and the other 99 guys all live along the Dnieper? Talk about screwed.