PDA

View Full Version : News Portal: An idea

imported_Eve
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:35:15 AM
I was at the swcombine last night, and noticed that their news is all about what happening in their rp world. So, it made me think.

Does anyone here follow the rping enough to sort of have a commentary about that? I think it may interest people to know what happening, and even get them involved in that. I know there is sort of a current state of things, and most roleplays all coincide in the same world/universe... right? If, so then its a commentary on the swfans rping world, and it wouldn't be all over the place. If you're unsure how to cover everyone's news, then have people PM me with personal updates, and I can make a daily general post.

Hell we could comment on whats happening in all forums, for that matter.

It's "local" news, it matters to our posters, and will encourage further involvment.

Unfortunately, I don't follow the rping at all, and that task isn't as easy as following the other forums.

What do you think guys?

TheHolo.Net
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:46:54 AM
I like the idea, but finding someone to do it would be tough. I sure don't think I keep up with everything well enough to do it. :\

Champion of the Force
Dec 3rd, 2001, 06:10:56 PM
The question is whether or not there's enough happening within the RPing here to support such an idea.

Ever since Sept. 11th posting has been way down from normal. :\

Then again, there's that new RP proposal I've been thinking of that I mentioned a week or 2 ago. Maybe if we get that idea on the road we could do some stuff for it perhaps?

PS. I haven't been pushing the proposal yet because my holidays have been pushed back until mid-December. :x