PDA

View Full Version : The Star Wars Galaxies site turned one year old today!

imported_QuiGonJ
Dec 1st, 2001, 12:14:38 AM
So they gave us presents... lots of presents.

First up was a <a href=http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/media/media.jsp>new wallpaper</a>.

Then they gave us new screenshots of starting guide of their own ("") on how the game will be laid out and played.

And finally, they gave us a set of icons we could use for personal pics. So, I took the style and updated my pic here. :)

darth_mcbain
Dec 1st, 2001, 01:26:49 AM
Galaxies looks so cool. I am debating whether or not I will get on it. On the one hand, I think it looks to be a truly awesome game. On the other hand, I don't really have the time to play something like that enough to make it worthwhile, unless I quit my job and stay up all night... Ahhh, decisions decisions... :huh

Champion of the Force
Dec 1st, 2001, 02:05:46 AM
Unfortunately if it goes the same way as every other online only game (which is almost certain) I probably won't be getting it. I don't have the connection nor the time to keep logging on and playing it enough to warrant the purchase. :\

The SW CRPG being made by Bioware, on the other hand ... :)

imported_QuiGonJ
Dec 3rd, 2001, 11:36:05 AM
well, SWG will allow for casual gamers as well, so you never know, it might be the game you are looking for. ::waves hand:: :D

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:11:23 PM
I am planning on buying hopefull it is for casual gamers and is not something you have to play a really lot. Still when I get it the first thing I am going to do is become a Jedi hey why not become the most powerful thing you can be.