PDA

View Full Version : Consolidation

Lord Gue
Nov 30th, 2001, 09:13:00 PM
[I]Docked to the port side of Starbase 01, hordes of small loading vehicles begin moving supplies and vital meterials from the base to the personal vessel of Michaels, "The Hope". Everything was being taken, even the building itself as room was made in the SSD's main cargo bay. Research was being transfered from main databanks and being stored in memory droids that were en-route to the ships main computer system. Hundreds of personal shuttles were launching from all around the Ganath system, holding many Imperial citizens ready to take heed of the mission ahead. This time, "Gue" Would be ready...

Admiral Lebron
Nov 30th, 2001, 10:35:12 PM
The Immobilizer 418, Glue, named after a substance that does sort of the same thing, came out a matter of kilometers from the rebel fleet. Immeadiatly powering up it's sheilds and gravity wells, it's sister ship, the Yank, doing exaclty the same.

Outlying Ganath III on three old Abolisher cruisers,
emerged from Hyperspace spread out widely, on the travel lanes used in the sector. They awaited orders from Fleet command.

The two interdictor cruisers, their wells fully powered up, sat their, they appeared to be unnoticed, but not for long. Not at all.

The glory of the Bastion sector, the Umaro, ripped out from the dead of space right between the two Immobilzer 418's, into the Ganath system, sepciffically around Ganath III. More then five times the size of a regular Star destroyer, it carried enough firepower to be more then five times lethal as well.

Behind it and on all sides of it came other ships. An Armada of roughly 200 ships accompianied it. Mostly gunships and pickets, but perfect for this form of situation.

Vice Admiral Lei Lebron sat aboard his usual flag ship, the Umaro. From their he would command the unifying action of the Empire and more importantly, the end of Gue.

"Captain, order the Abolishers to power up their pulses, launch three wings of hammerhead fighters, and begin to open fire, from the Umaro only, on the transports heading to and from the super Star destroyer. " The Admiral, smiled gleefully as his biggest foe, Micheal Gue was going to perish tonight.

Sarin Vorran
Dec 3rd, 2001, 01:55:50 PM
OOC-Admiral Lebron, You have my full loyalty. I have posted for admittance to the Empire.
-Rear Admiral Sarin Vorran

Lord Gue
Dec 3rd, 2001, 06:16:00 PM
OOC: that would be completly immpossible, if you wish to know why, ask your The Vice Diktat Khendon. Now, with your posts nullified, i shall continue my storyline, which i dont believe i invited you into...

IC:
[I]The Starbase was mostly a shell now, its inner workings now adding a new layer of armor to "The Hope", its weapons systems added to itself as well, what couldnt be used was melted down and stored for later usage. A great portion of Ganaths foodstuffs was transported and hangerbay 3 was transfered into a hydroponics bay. New state rooms were built and furnished to accomadate the new upsurgance of crew. This ship could no longer fully be considered a SSD, it was beyond that now, in crew size as well as blueprint. This ship was a Titan.
"Glacia na Alterain'Dakor" Michael whispered as the ship made a final spin around the system and vanished into hyperspace, its engines cutting for but a brief moment on the otherside of the radiation feild, then starting once again as power was regained...

OOC: This is no wat reflects on that monster ship built by Gav a long time ago, its merly a statement

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:13:37 PM
(OOC: Gue, I am attacking you. Think I had a choice when I was attacked? Anyways, we have interdiction fields up. You ain't going nowhere. Two, you failed to recongize our assualt. Three, you'd have jumped straight through an Abolisher pulse mine, utterly shreding your vessel.

IN

The Admiral laughed as Gue's vessel began to power up into hyperspace, then abruptly stopped. The Imperial fleet was closing in on the destroyer.

Lurching forward from the fleet were the infamous Leviathan battle cruisers, two abreast came forward. Armed to the bone with missle launchers, they began to pour out missle and torpedo fire. Along side them came up the rest of the fleet, gunships ahead and Star destroyers closing in.

The first of the fighters came at the Hope, like bats out of hell. The Hammerhead fighters protected the make deadlier Stingrays, firing six torpedos at once at the Hope. No matter how good Gue thought he was, his "armor" was soon to meet torpedos and turbolasers in mass quantities.

Lord Gue
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:27:57 PM
Fraid not, a feild of that nature cannot be generated without power, which your ships have none of im afraid, as they just entered the Ganath system

Admiral Lebron
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:30:07 PM
OOC: Fraid so. Because you're field is supposedly not on the planet. They are right up next to the planet.

Lord Gue
Dec 3rd, 2001, 08:33:30 PM
No, youd have to go through the cloud to reach the planet, you would have given my ship plenty of time to detect you and jump

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 04:19:55 PM
OOC: Gue. Enough OOC. Make your response or accept the damage full on.

Lord Gue
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:30:30 PM
OOC: I dont see how you can attack me, ive already jumped out of system, where as you havent even entered it yet :)

Admiral Lebron
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:34:52 PM
OOC: That's just modding. I have entered the system you moron. Unless you have developed and equipted you ships with some sort of anti-interdiction field.

Lord Gue
Dec 4th, 2001, 05:54:20 PM
and now we boil down to insults...
If you havent suffered the effects of the cloud then its more than obvious you havent entered the system yet