PDA

View Full Version : try this out

BUFFJEDI
Nov 29th, 2001, 05:15:33 PM
If you hadn't already.

http://www.magiccardtrick.com/

darth_mcbain
Nov 29th, 2001, 05:45:43 PM
Excellent! I had seen that about a year ago, but couldn't find it online. Actually I hadn't looked that hard, but what the hey... It is funny though, because a few weeks ago I was telling a friend about it, but I think it is something you need to see for it to be effective.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 29th, 2001, 06:09:57 PM
I aims to please:D

Jedieb
Nov 29th, 2001, 08:39:23 PM
That was pretty slick. It took me a couple of minutes to figure it out. I played it, then I had my wife play it. I had her do it again and I played along with her and was able to figure out the "magic." Oh man how I hate magicians! :mad

JMK
Nov 30th, 2001, 04:49:55 PM
and clowns:)

darth_mcbain
Nov 30th, 2001, 04:57:35 PM
You too, JMK? So I'm not the only one that hates clowns... They've always creeped me out... I don't know what it is, just don't like 'em. Even before I saw "IT", although that didn't help matters. Even that dumb movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space, I got kinda creeped out, even though it is such a laughable B-movie...

Doc Milo
Dec 1st, 2001, 04:14:18 AM
Yeah, it took me a few minutes to figure it out too. Pretty slick trick. At first I was like, "Okay, how the hell did it do that!" And then I realized what was going on...

Grand Admiral Vriss
Dec 1st, 2001, 11:46:38 AM
That is freaky.

Jedieb
Dec 2nd, 2001, 10:41:18 AM
Clowns are evil and not to be trusted. The only good clown is a dead one. Wait, I forgot about Krusty the Clown. The only reason he's to be trusted is because he gambles, drinks, and had a torrid one night stand during Desert Storm that produced a bastard child. If all clowns were like that I'd trust them. FREAKY EVIL FACE PAINTED MESSENGERS OF DEATH! GET OUT OF MY DREAMS! LEAVE ME ALONE!:shootin

Khemir Sett
Dec 2nd, 2001, 02:41:17 PM
Lol :lol