PDA

View Full Version : I feel like one of those sports stars...

Taylor Millard
Nov 28th, 2001, 04:26:59 AM
Who retire then decide they want back in since they love the game too much.

Well, I guess I fall into that category. Real Life has calmed down a bit: My papers are over, I still have French to work on (bah) but everything else is pretty calm. So I may be posting a bit more in both RPing and the OOC forums.

Hey, even I was thinking my leaving would be longer. Shows what vacation will do to ya huh?

ANYWAY...

Suffice to say, I am back. I will be working on an RP pretty soon (if you guys want to see it), and as long as I don't hear, "NO, he shouldn't be returning!" then I'll finish Millard's life and work on a new character.

But, I got my life ironed out to where I can add a small helping of something so this is it. Anyway, I expected this break to be longer than expected. So, I'm back.

Thanks guys...

Taylor Warren Millard

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 28th, 2001, 04:38:13 AM
BAH!

You're BLUE I tell you! Or Black...I forget ;)

Leeloo Mina
Nov 28th, 2001, 06:20:16 PM
NO, he shouldn't be returning! :p

j/k:)

Morgan Evanar
Nov 28th, 2001, 10:29:43 PM
WB =]

Alpha
Nov 28th, 2001, 11:02:00 PM
Welcome back:)

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 29th, 2001, 01:48:22 AM
It's about bloody time you got back here. ;)

I knew you'd be back. They all come back... [Unless they kill themselves. That's a different story entirely...] I'll be back in 2 days. I leave tomorrow night and should be arriving like around Sat night or so... :) Hope to speak to you then, Millard.

Leeloo Mina
Nov 29th, 2001, 09:59:16 AM
I knew you'd be back. They all come back... [Unless they kill themselves. That's a different story entirely...]

:lol They don't *all* come back =P hehe.. unless they kill themselves.. well it seems that alot of people at SWfans, ones that I talk to at least are depressed.. and they should know suicide is the only way out >=]

Lift your head up high and blow your brains out!

(Thanks for that song, Warren =D)

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Nov 29th, 2001, 05:29:52 PM
Warren, what were you on when you wrote that song?:crack :D

Nupraptor
Nov 29th, 2001, 05:45:27 PM
It's a Bloodhound Gang song. :p

Leeloo Mina
Nov 29th, 2001, 06:57:20 PM
Yuppies... That's a great song to listen to if you're suicidal >D

HEY! LOOK! IT'S JESETH! :darkangel

sorry had to say that ^_^

Alpha
Nov 29th, 2001, 07:00:03 PM
You scare me sometimes, Leeloo...

Leeloo Mina
Nov 30th, 2001, 05:56:58 PM
Just sometimes?

I've got a picture of me and you. You wrote "I love you" I love you too I sit here staring and there's nothing I can do. Oh it's in color, your hair is brown. Your eyes are hazel and soft as clouds. I often kiss you when there's no one else around. I've got your picture, I've got your picture. I'd like a million of them all for myself.

Mhalbrecht Dalarsco
Nov 30th, 2001, 05:58:19 PM
K, the what were they on?

Alpha
Nov 30th, 2001, 06:04:40 PM