PDA

View Full Version : Ouch

Grand Admiral Vriss
Nov 26th, 2001, 10:15:06 AM
Hey everybody, this is Ben. i am posting this post from my computer at our Computer Lab at school. So far my grades are doing o.k. I got an A in Chorus, as wel as an A in Keyboarding. But those are the classes I know I did good in. I have not yet went into Life Science, Literature, or Advanced Mathematics. Ugh, I am so going tof ail one of those classes. If I remember correctly and still got that grade I have a B in Literature. but the other two I am planning on getting under a C. :( So If I do not get on for these couple of days then my mom and dad have kicked me off of the computer. And, I must use the few 15 minutes I get in this class to look up the updates on the many sites I visit daily. Oh well, I hope my parents do not kill me or anything. e.e; fat chance though.

Grand Admiral Vriss
Nov 30th, 2001, 11:02:44 PM
The almighty lord himself must have said Ben you will not geti n trouble or something to that extent. I get to stay on the computer and the grades were not as bad as I thought. So yay to me!

Jedieb
Dec 4th, 2001, 09:27:57 AM
YAY! :clap

Khemir Sett
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:05:02 AM
heh :)

Khemir Sett
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:07:26 AM
Yeah just for your information this is Ben, I am on my Zabrak Jedi Padawan name. So Sith beware! :shootin :spank :headbash :evil :evil

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 7th, 2001, 10:56:44 AM
Make me. :p

Khemir Sett
Dec 8th, 2001, 03:52:04 PM
Don't push your luck. >D

Jeseth Cloak
Dec 10th, 2001, 01:36:59 AM
It's got nothing to do with luck, kid. It's all skill. ;)

Captain Vriss
Dec 11th, 2001, 04:17:00 PM
Originally posted by Jeseth Cloak
It's got nothing to do with luck, kid. It's all skill. ;)

To bad you lack it :lol :lol :smokin