PDA

View Full Version : Post Counts

darth_mcbain
Nov 25th, 2001, 11:55:28 AM
Mods:
When posting in "The long countdown", something screwed up and it posted a whole bunch of times... But, it seems like not all of them counted in my post count... You might want to wipe out some of the duplicate posts... And I'm pretty sure my post count should be 353 (it says 352 on my note over there, plus this one.) Thanks...

Champion of the Force
Nov 25th, 2001, 05:35:31 PM
I checked the thread out, and there's no sign of all these double posts. Either another admin/mod beat me to it (most likely), or you're seeing things. :p

You're current total is at 345. I'll just go and update it by another 10 posts. :)

Edit: Stupid admin panel is offline at the moment - I'll have to do it later. |I

darth_mcbain
Nov 25th, 2001, 05:45:08 PM
Thanks Davwj... I checked it out and the dupe posts are gone - somebody probably wiped them out like you said. What is weird is that when they posted (there were about 8 or 9 of them), they did not update my post count. But it seems when they were removed, my post count went down by about 8 or 9.... :huh Strange...

At any rate, I'll hold off posting until you can bump my posts back up to where they should be, this post should make 356.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 25th, 2001, 05:48:37 PM
I was the one who deleted the dupe posts. I was working on several things and didn't get to updatiung your post count, but have now done so.

I have no clue why Davwj can't access the admin control panel. O_o

Champion of the Force
Nov 25th, 2001, 05:52:49 PM
:: tries again ::

It's working now. Before however it just kept returning a blank screen. :\

TheHolo.Net
Nov 25th, 2001, 05:55:22 PM
Odd, nothing I was working on should have effected it. Oh well, no problems now, so its all good. :)

darth_mcbain
Nov 25th, 2001, 06:19:26 PM
Thank you much...