PDA

View Full Version : The Search for Nuriko Sha

Rama Sha
Nov 24th, 2001, 03:25:25 PM
Were do I start?

:: Rama looked at his young daughter, who just stared back with only questions in her eyes and no answers. ::

*Hee* If you knew you'd tell me right?

:: Kali gave a big grin and slight nod. ::

Then you know I gotta leave for awhile right?

:: Again the same nod came ::

You'll behave for Aunt Alisa right?

:: Kali just shrugs. Rama let out a loud laugh. ::

If I can find those two women.......they might have the answers I need. I just hope she doesn't force me to rip her other arm off to get them.

:: Rama turns and picks up Kali's things and his duffle bag, and slings them both over his arm and then picks up Kali in his arms and walks out the door to his and Nuriko's room locking it behind him. He walks down the hall a few doors and knocks on the door of Alisa Sha, his sister. ::

Alisa Sha
Nov 24th, 2001, 08:13:15 PM
~Princess Alisa Sha sits in her room catching up on the latest events in the Empire. The stack of holologs was quite tall, yet she was methodically going through them one at a time in order to catch up on what she had missed while she was away on her personal journey.

It was good to be among family again and she could not wait to return to her training. Memories of her trip fill her mind as she sits at her desk, but then she is suddenly jarred from the almost trance-like state by a knock at her door. She walks to open it and finds her brother and niece at the entryway. Smiling at them both, she invites them inside with a gesture of her hand~

"Hi there Rama and Kali. It's good to see you. I wasn't really expecting anyone, won't you come in for a while?"

Rama Sha
Nov 25th, 2001, 11:44:31 AM
Actually I can't..........I have to go away for awhile and I was wondering if you could take care of Kali while I was gone.

Kali Sha
Nov 25th, 2001, 04:47:53 PM
::looks super cute for auntie:: :wave :wave :wave

Alisa Sha
Nov 26th, 2001, 10:52:01 AM
~Alisa smiles at the super cute Kali and then looks back at her brother~

"I'd be glad to watch her while you're gone. Is everything ok Rama?"

Rama Sha
Nov 26th, 2001, 12:21:08 PM
No......it's not.

:: Rama pats Kali on the head and then turns and walks off. ::

Rama
Dec 2nd, 2001, 06:41:29 PM
:: The Star Phoenix zipped out of Orbit and into the blackness of space. Rama checked the controls. ::

"Gotta get far away, if someone where else were to pick this up it could lead them right back to HQ." He thought as the ship made the jump to Hyperspace.

Rama
Dec 3rd, 2001, 05:21:53 AM
:: The Phoenix jumps back into real space in the middle of system that had barely anything in it. A single Star system with only 2 planets in orbit, both barren. ::

" I think thats far enough"

:: Rama sat the Bracelet down that he had been working on. It seemed to have a tracking device that sent a signal with the center part was seperated it. Rama had rigged it to send out his signal without being seperated and had patched it threw the Phoenix's communication array to get a broader area of Coverage. ::

" OK Issai........Devert all unnesscary power to the communications array and start transmitteing. "

:: Outside the signal begins to move outwards in all directions from the ship. ::

"Lets hope someone hears this.........How many weeks rations are on board Issai?"

<font color=blue> Three weeks with current crew. </font>

"Let's hope we don't have to stay out here 3 weeks. Inform me if we get anything."

<font color=blue> Yes Sir. </font>

:: Rama stands up and retired to the Captain's Cabin. ::

Tomiko Hessen
Dec 4th, 2001, 08:04:25 PM
<font face=Impact, Chicago size=4 color=blue>ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION TO CRAFT IDENTIFIED IN OUR RECORDS AS STRPHNX. PROVIDE COORDINATES OF PLANET NEAR. SPACE DOES NOT PROVIDE RECEPTION. --SHIP IDENTITY TMKOFMSE</font>

Rama
Dec 4th, 2001, 10:23:26 PM
<font color=blue> Sir.......Sir </font>

::Rama sat up in his bed. ::

Im up...........Im up.

<font color=blue> There is an incomeing transmisson. </font>

Can you patch it thru?

<Font color=blue> Yes Sir.............

"ENCRYPTED TRANSMISSION TO CRAFT IDENTIFIED IN OUR RECORDS AS STRPHNX. PROVIDE COORDINATES OF PLANET NEAR. SPACE DOES NOT PROVIDE RECEPTION. --SHIP IDENTITY TMKOFMSE"

</font>

:: Rama looks over the screen. ::

Give them what they want.......Give them our current location. System, Star Class......the works.

<Font color=blue> Yes sir......Tranmisson commenceing. </font>