PDA

View Full Version : forest fight (open to sith)

crono katon
Nov 22nd, 2001, 11:24:35 PM
Crono walks though the dark forest trying to get to the near by town. He heard things about sith in the area and he was kind of hoping for a work out. He rans up the path trying to get the town. As he's raning he hears foot step coming up the path behind him so he stops and yells " Whos there"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 23rd, 2001, 03:02:44 AM
**A sicking green light fills the path as Dyzm ignites his lightsaber and advances on the Jedi**

I am your Destiny.

crono katon
Nov 23rd, 2001, 11:53:37 AM
*Crono see's a light come from behind him. He slowly pulls out his gun blade as he truns toward the figure.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 23rd, 2001, 03:31:05 PM
**Dyzm eyes the gunblade**

What a bulky and useless weapon... Much to heavy for a real duel.

**With a slight touch of the force, the gunblades revolver chamber is flipped open, a second later all the amunition flys out of the chamber and onto the ground**

Lets not have any of that, shall we?

Number 62
Nov 23rd, 2001, 07:55:48 PM
sorry

crono katon
Nov 23rd, 2001, 08:02:57 PM
Crono watchs as his bullets fall out of his sword. He kind of laughs and reachs to his left side and grabs his light saber. He puss the buttion on the handle and a red blade came up.

"So are we going to fight or what I need to get some pratices"

*laughs again and gets ready for the sith attack*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 23rd, 2001, 08:27:50 PM
**Dyzm grins and raises his lightsaber above his head.**

You have no Chance...

**Dyzm flings his lightsaber forword, sending it flying at the Jedi. Crono easily dodges it. Dyzm could of called the blade back with the force, but kept it spinning and flying toward its real target. With a hissing snap as sap evaporates from the heat, the blade slices through a trunk of a old growth tree. Guided with the force, the tree starts to fall right on top of the Jedi.**

crono katon
Nov 23rd, 2001, 11:41:58 PM
*crono watch the light saber go past him. He looks at the man and see that some thing was wrong he truns and see the tree falling toward him. He jumps out the way.

"Nice move"

*He smiles and jumps up and to a tree. He pulls out his second light saber and throws them into two different trees to cut them in half. He use what he know of the force to move them both to fall toward Dyzm.

"Here If you like trees"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 24th, 2001, 02:08:17 AM
**Dyzm watches the 2 trees falling toward him. Raising his hand, he stops both of the tree's forward fall with the force**

Please, dont make me laugh, this is to easy.

**Dyzm easily walks clear of the two trees and then lets them crash to the ground. Calling his lightsaber to his hand, Dyzm walks to the tree Crono was up.**

Come down here boy, and enough of this nonsense

**The Jedi made no move to leave the tree. Growing angry, Dyzm raises his hand and yells**

I SAID COME DOWN!

**A force blast hits the tree and contiunes upward. Branches break off and smash into crono seconds before he is knocked out of the tree by the force blast itself**

crono katon
Nov 24th, 2001, 11:35:25 AM
*crono falls out of the tree. Then he use the force to pull both his saber into his hand*

"yeah we should quite playing"

*smiles and laughs*

*Crono rans at Dyzm with his sabers. He slashs down ward toward Dyzms arm and miss.then he kicks Dyzms in the stomach. Then jumps back and gets ready for Dyzms attack*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2001, 12:29:24 AM
**Dyzm feels the kick as he feels the breeze. His body was the perfect warrior body. His bones and muscles so tightly compact in his 7ft frame, that it would take more then a simple kick to faze him. Dyzm reaches down to unclip his second lightsaber, but thinks better of it. Holding his first lightsaber in both his hands, he twists the nozzle, the beam jumps from its normal length to twice the size as the second emerald slides into place. Slashing into the ground infront of the jedi, pebbles explode from the heat, sending melted pieces of rock upward, accelerated with the force into Corno, they burn through the cloth robes before hitting skin**

crono katon
Nov 25th, 2001, 03:56:49 PM
*Crono wips the rocks off his self. He kinds of give a glare to Dyzm then he throws his sabers down. he sacks his left arm and a long poll hooked to a chain falls in his hand. He puss a yellow button and three hook pop out. He swings it around his head and then lets go. It wraps around Dyzms legs then crono pulls and Dyzm falls on the ground.

"My toy like it Sith"

*He use the force to stell Dyzms light saber*

"thank you"

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 25th, 2001, 05:25:14 PM
**Dyzm's eye's narrow**

No one touches my Lightsaber... NO ONE!!!

**With a scream of blood enraged anger, Dyzm grabs hold of the metal. Through the force, the metal starts to glow red, with a screech of metal protest, Dyzm's unhuman clone strength rips the weak heated metal from his legs. Dyzm slowly stands up.**

You will scream before I destroy you... Scream your mother's name like the child you are.

**Dyzm raises a hand and release the Dark Force Lighting. Coils of Lighting slam into corno, burning him, leaving charred flesh where ever contact was made. The intensity of the attacks picks Crono up and smashes him into a tree. Pinning him in Place. Dyzm ceases the attacks and lets The Jedi Fool fall**

I am a Sith Master, You can not hope to defeat me...

**Dyzm advances on the shocked, stuned, and Foolish Jedi. Calling his lightsaber to him. Dyzm reaches down and clasps a giant guantleted hand around Crono's throat, lifting him into the air.**

This Cloned Body of Mine has the strength of 5 men, reflexes faster then any human. Eye Sight that Rivals the Eagles, smell and hearing that would make a wolf jealous. I could easily defeat you without the use of the force.

**With that, Dyzm Slams the Jedi into the tree trunk. Bark snapes off under the impact, and bones creak in protest. Dyzm turns and tosses the Jedi to the ground**

Your Only hope of survival is to run... fast

OOC: Remember, the longer you are around, the more powerful you become. I have been using Dyzm as a Charachter for 2 years.

crono katon
Nov 27th, 2001, 08:46:54 PM
*Crono yells when the lightning hits his body and starts to rip the skin off his body. he get ups and listens to Dzym talk*

"I dont ran"

*Crono gets up off the ground. Then He uses the force to pick up Dzym and throw him back first throw 3 trees. He reachs down to pick up his light sabers. He use the force again to shot the sabers throw each one of Dzym shoulders*

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 27th, 2001, 09:18:25 PM
OOC: Screw this, its to hard trying to figure out what you are saying half the time. Go Back to Elementry School, learn the how to spell.