PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Rogue Leader!

Garrett Blade
Nov 21st, 2001, 12:15:17 PM
I played the game today and I was thoroughly impressed!

The graphics are the best I have ever seen in a Star Wars game, and probably the best graphics ever. The amount of action that goes on onscreen and in the distance is unbelievable (on the Death Star attack there are turbolaser bolts flying EVERYWHERE!):)

I'm now torn between getting a Playstation 2 and a GameCube.

Jyanis Scorpion
Nov 21st, 2001, 03:14:30 PM
Alas, I was one of the few brave game geeks who waited during the wee hours in the morning for Wal-Mart to open on Monday, so I could beat my way through hygiene-deprived teenagers for a GameCube and a copy of Rogue Leader. Oh, the joy of dancing around those who didn't get one in time all the way out to the parking lot. >D

It was well worth it. :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 21st, 2001, 05:12:53 PM
Put my Gamecube on Hold Half a Year Ago!

And got the hook ups to get Rogue Squadren 2.

Has anyone else figured out how to lock on with Torpedo's and Missles? I have tried everything! It dosent tell you how in the Game Booklet either. Just tells you how powerful they are.

I really need to find out, the Cloud City lvl is pissing me off. And without being able to lock on, the guns destroy all the tibarian gas tanks before I could destoy them. Maybe if I was flying the X-wing. But no, I only get to fly the A-Wing, Weak Ass Ship. Might be fast, but when there is only 3 of you and your fighting entire squads of Tie Interceptors and trying to knock out turbo laser battries, its pissing me off.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 21st, 2001, 05:45:45 PM
Never Mind, Just figured it out. Real Easy if you think about it, lol, I must of been tired last night. Pop! POP!!!

Sanis Prent
Nov 22nd, 2001, 12:01:50 AM
Akrabbim's got it...and its right about hella sweet. I wish I could describe the graphics...but the only thing I can think of is that it looks almost exactly like the real thing.

Death Star was (sigh) AMAZING

Dark Lord Dyzm
Nov 22nd, 2001, 05:05:21 AM
Yes, its the most perfect Star Wars Game out right now... And I really loved the Battle of Endor. Even if they where short by almost 30 capital ships on the Good Guy Side. And you only see a couple of other good guy fighters. (only 2 Mon Cals and one gets destroyed by the Death Star? Pfff)