PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

darth_mcbain
Nov 21st, 2001, 09:44:10 AM
I will probably be out of town most of the day tomorrow and Friday, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to start this thread a day early. Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a nice day and take time to remember and appreciate what we are all thankful for.

BUFFJEDI
Nov 21st, 2001, 09:50:25 AM
I'm thankful for my lord JESUS christ,I thnkful for my (crazyO_o )family.Although I have never been as down as I am know,I'm still thankful for my many blessing's.I'm even thankful for you Star wars geeks;) .Last but not least. I'm thankful for the fact I'm BUFF:D Happy turk day guys

RG

BUFFJEDI
Nov 21st, 2001, 09:51:13 AM
Sig looks awesome McBAIN:)

darth_mcbain
Nov 21st, 2001, 11:08:07 AM
Thanks - Another triumph by JMK...

I'm thankful for my family and friends - those are really what matter in life. I'm thankful for the many blessings I've been given. Even with the cr@p that happened two months ago, I still feel really blessed and am thankful for a lot.

Happy T-Day

Doc Milo
Nov 21st, 2001, 03:12:29 PM
There's so much I'm thankful for this year! Falling in love with a most wonderful woman. Becoming a part of her family (she has two kids who have accepted me.) Her recovery from an operation earlier in the year. Like Buff, I'm thankful for the Lord, Jesus Christ, and for my faith. I'm thankful to have a large and supportive family. And I'm thankful for all you guys/gals here in the forums -- you're like an extended family! Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

(Oh, and I'm thankful for my country -- and those who serve in the armed forces now, and have served in the past.)

Grand Admiral Vriss
Nov 21st, 2001, 06:27:32 PM
Turkey Dinner Turkey Dinner!

JMK
Nov 21st, 2001, 06:50:44 PM
Well, my thankgiving has already passed, but I wish you all the best thanksgiving has to offer!

And just to correct myself, just because it's thanksgiving now, doesn't mean its the only day you should be thankful! :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 21st, 2001, 07:45:07 PM
Happy thanksgiving all, even though in Australia we don't celebrate it down here. :)

I might have a turkey sandwich regardless. :D

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 21st, 2001, 08:47:07 PM
I know I am thankful for alot of things and I agree with JMK we should be thankful of what we got everyday of the year but I guess we can't go too wrong in a day where we get to eat so many delicious things :p