PDA

View Full Version : The Survey take two

imported_Firebird1
Nov 20th, 2001, 10:09:23 PM
I know I may not like this, but I'll do it.

Anyways, it's time to see if we can get this Survey done.

The reason, well the admins can use this Survey to gauge how they are doing, and get some ideas on improveing SWFans Roleplaying in general.

There are some restrictions:
1)The Admins can not be the ones to make the Survey.
2)The Survey must be done via Email
3)The Survey must be confidentical.

Other then that it's open for debate on what questions are asked and how it is tallied.

Any suggestions?

Saharia
Nov 20th, 2001, 11:19:32 PM
this isnt for the survey, but can I ask a simple question?
when are you changing the forum's colours? I dont know about others, but brown and grey isnt a very attractive combo.
(please dont hurt me!)

>_<

TheHolo.Net
Nov 20th, 2001, 11:28:41 PM
Originally posted by Saharia
this isnt for the survey, but can I ask a simple question?
when are you changing the forum's colours? I dont know about others, but brown and grey isnt a very attractive combo.
(please dont hurt me!)

>_< There are 18 different style sets to choose from, of varying color combinations and images. You can either go into your control panel options (<a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/member.php?s=&action=editoptions>here</a>) and change the style set via the selection area near the bottom of the page, or use the drop down list at the bottom right of every page, or even click links in my signature to have a look at them. Using the option area in the control panel is the only way to change the style name that appears under your user name within posts