PDA

View Full Version : All Trailers

JedHead
Nov 20th, 2001, 09:02:30 PM
I know every one is talking about the trailers. My queston is how many are there. The only ones people talk about are "Breathing" and "Love". I have a third trailer, "Mystery". Has anyone else seen it? Out of all three, I think it is the best.

Oh yeah, I also found the origanial "STAR WARS" trailer from 1977. Boy-oh-boy. have we come a long way.

darth_mcbain
Nov 20th, 2001, 09:47:50 PM
There are three. Breathing was the first one, released with Monsters, Inc. The second, Mystery, is available via the DVD. The third, Love, was released with Harry Potter and on the official site. All are really cool, as I'm sure you already know... :) My personal favorite is the third one...

Jedieb
Nov 20th, 2001, 10:07:06 PM
There's also Choices. Which isn't so much a trailer as a series of pretty cool images. Mystery is the only one I have on my harddrive. It's awesome and has the most action and humor. But I have to say that Forbiden Love is the most gripping and the one that has me the most juiced. Anakin's flashes of anger and Obi-Wan's frustration with him really have me excited about what's to come!

Jedhead, if you want to use the spoiler tag I just used all you have to do is type spoiler in front of what you want covered and /spoiler at the end of it. Make sure to add [] in front of the commands.

JMK
Nov 20th, 2001, 10:39:19 PM
Yeah, Forbidden Love is really what AOTC is all about and I think is the most compelling trailer yet. I expect the next one in April to be a juiced version of Forbidden Love.

JedHead
Nov 23rd, 2001, 12:31:45 PM
I was watching “Forbidden Love” yesterday with my sister and she noticed that towards the end there is a scene where Ani and Padme kiss. Well actually their shadows are…or are they. One shadow is Padme but the other one isn’t Ani’s. Look closely. also I noticed in the beginning that Panaka looked like he had an eye patch on.

JMK
Nov 23rd, 2001, 03:04:34 PM
That may be, but the guy with the patch isn't Panaka, it's his nephew, Captain Typho.

JedHead
Nov 23rd, 2001, 03:25:11 PM
Ok thanks. Will we learn more about that connection?

JMK
Nov 23rd, 2001, 04:39:43 PM
I don't know, but I don't think it's necessary at all. Maybe a brief mention of the connection, but that's it.

darth_mcbain
Nov 24th, 2001, 02:18:50 PM
Yeah - we touched on this before... I would be interested to see what type of connection they make between Panaka and Typho. I don't think it will be all that pronounced, just because it isn't really necessary. I don't think either character is that important ultimately to the story line, so who cares if they are related... Although, I would not be surprised if George Lucas has something up his sleeve with some way to tie that into the plot. We'll just have to wait and see.

Doc Milo
Nov 24th, 2001, 03:03:50 PM
R2-D2 rolls into view. Typho spies him.

Typho: "R2-D2? You ARE R2-D2! My uncle introduced you to the queen (and the audience) in episode 1!"