PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 19th, 2001, 11:03:48 PM
I know I have been MIA but for good reasons. I basically had a bad spill at work that caused massive brusing and owies. Actually, still owies. -_-

Since this week I gotta big test thingy to do, Friday I be back :)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 19th, 2001, 11:08:36 PM
Thanks for the status update and do hope everything gets better for you soon. :)

Q
Nov 20th, 2001, 01:08:13 AM
ARF!

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 23rd, 2001, 12:33:37 PM
After some serious thinking .... I am going to have to resign as swfans moderator. No nothing bad has caused me to decided this ... it is between work and school I have little time to come here like I used to and it is not fair to the staff if I am not available as I should be, nor the people that post here.

So, at least I get to retire from being a mod in a good way :) Better then having the posters run me off :lol

Only thing I ask is if one of you guys could actually change my post count now? I think I had well over a 1000 posts on the old swfans board.

Also, I am just telling you guys my decision. I don't need or will write a big thread in OOC for some big hoopla ... most observant people will not my name is gone from the top of the forums ^_^

Now personally, been fun and glad that I could help when I could. I enjoyed every minute of being a staff here, even when it was a pain in the ass.

Take care you guys =) I'll still be around in OOC and RPing so I won't be too far :p

TheHolo.Net
Nov 23rd, 2001, 03:52:04 PM
Alrighty, you are now a regular poster. I have removed your Moderator sratus and updated the Administration list. I have left your access to this forum so that you can follow up to this topic. I will remove the access here after you have had a chance to respond.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Nov 23rd, 2001, 09:48:22 PM
Thank you =)

The access can be revoke :p

Champion of the Force
Nov 23rd, 2001, 10:18:43 PM
First FMH, now Dales. This hasn't been a very good week for the Dear Mod Diary. :p

TheHolo.Net
Nov 23rd, 2001, 10:25:08 PM
Dale asked me to post this after I took her access from this forum away:

She says she might come back after school and that she isn’t sure she really thought this through well enough.

Champion of the Force
Nov 23rd, 2001, 10:30:20 PM
She says she might come back after school ...
IF she survives the nomination process. :)

TheHolo.Net
Nov 23rd, 2001, 10:42:36 PM
I am of the opinion that she was the most objective and friendly moderator in the RolePlaying section.