PDA

View Full Version : Pitchforks and Halos(open challenge)[split/delete]

Slayn Cloak
Nov 15th, 2001, 03:25:00 PM
A man could be seen for some time now coming up the road from the south. As he neard the girl the animals on either side of her became uneasy. The young girl held a curved blade that had recently been polished. upon his closing on the girl the animals flead and coward low to the ground behind her. As they began to wimper Slayn sopke and they became silent.

"Good day... why do you hold that dagger?"

His manerism was cold it matched his voice and the hue of his crimson eyes.

Videl
Nov 17th, 2001, 01:43:12 AM
Videl glares briefly before Slayn finds the blade of her katana held up against his throat. Smiling wryly, she stood up and lowered the blade.

I carry many weapons from what I did in the past, one needs all sorts of weapons when they used to be an assassin....but for now all I seek is a fight, that is if you think you can be enough of a challenge for me....

Slayn Cloak
Nov 17th, 2001, 02:13:59 AM
"Heh... hohe hahehe"

This eruption of maniacal laughter wasn't uncomon for this Sith. He spoke again in a sweet voice soft and cruel. Slayn gave great meaning to the word malice.

"Indeed..."

His right hand lifted slightly as his eyes widened some what. Videl was pushed by the force a good two meters backwards. Slayn hadn't moved yet instead he stood still and watched her get up.

Videl
Nov 17th, 2001, 02:53:54 AM
OOC: don't be an a*s, I am not just some newbie, Slayn, Videl is a very experienced warrior, I have been here for quite some time and I despise ppl who don't show respect to their elders so to speak.......also Videl's force aura is very strong and she wouldn't allow an apprentice to just knock her over and my pets are not cowards, so do not rp me or my animals as if you know me or what I am capable of.......and I will ignore you knocking me over......

IC: Think highly of yourself don't you, brat? You wouldn't laugh if you had seen what I have done....but if you think you can handle me you're more than welcome to try your luck.....

Slayn Cloak
Nov 17th, 2001, 03:02:01 PM
OOC: I know very well who you are I've read your Rps as I do everyone before I take a challenge. It seems to me that I'm not the one who is the ass. Maybe you should read a little on Slayn before you start to make asumptions on how weak or strong he is. Your animals didn't cowar becuase they are afriade of Slayn. He has a power over living things that have lower levels of thought procesing. I didn't deal you anyinsult in pushing you it is one of Slayn's favorite attacks. Just as I have read up on Videl at TSO I sudjest you read at least one thread of Slayn's in TSE training grounds[Lighted Darside is a god one. There are two with that title the one without Trae Sha should be read.]. If you decided to you only need to read the first three post unless you feel like reading it all. In either case if you don't like how I RP this charecter then we don't have to fight and this wont efect my opinon of you in anyway.
The last thing this board needs is more RPers flaming eachother and cuasig a scene that dose noting but take up space on the board. If you decied that you don't want to fight then it's cool. We'ill get a mod to delet it and you can start the same thread. Most importantly I don't want this to turn into a big deal and I don't want a RPer mad at me OOC for no reason.

Videl
Nov 18th, 2001, 12:55:36 AM
OOC: well if you've only read what I have done at TSO then you have missed a lot of what I've done....if you knew about me, you would know I was once a member of TSE and you would also know that I am Seerrasseei Tsseerra who I'm sure you've seen over at the Drifter's Bar and Grill a few times....I posted that because I don't like other ppl rping for me and mainly because Videl wouldn't have allowed you to push her over, I rp this alias as having a very short fuse and with the power to back up her actions.....I was only stating that I didn't like you rping for me is all......just don't rp as what I'm doing and I will fight you........

Slayn Cloak
Nov 18th, 2001, 01:12:37 AM
I didn't make your actions for you. If someone pushes something [or someone] els that object [or person] moves. I never stated your reaction only that you were pushed by me through the force. That was my action not yours; If you wern't going to be pushed all you have to do is post that you recovered through a flip, the force, fighting ability ect.

For example:

Ewok: pushes Slayn via the force sending him 15 meters into the air.

Slayn: While flying backward from the blow Slayn fliped his legs over his head turning twice around. He held his arms out as he feel to the ground he began to slow himself through the force to soften his landing. Once his feet hit the floor his right fist was sent to the ground for impact and balance.

That was a dramitizeation but do you see my point?

{Also lke I said I know who you are.}

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 18th, 2001, 01:19:10 AM
OOC: I know what you know which is what Jeseth knows, correct?
And I understand your point but what I mean is Videl would block the attack as if it was nothing since she's strong enough but I don't want an OOC discussion, let's just get this fight started and it's still your move......*growls* dammit, forgot to switch back.....

TheHolo.Net
Nov 18th, 2001, 03:54:20 AM
This forum is for RPing. OOC discussions can occur in the OOC forum or via email, PM, or IM. Please follow the guidelines or I will move this thread.

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 18th, 2001, 05:53:39 AM
[OOC: What do you mean "what Jeseth knows?" I'm not a part of this!]

Slayn Cloak
Nov 18th, 2001, 06:58:25 PM
That would be god moding... Speacking of mod swfans or Sanis any one in power that has read this delet my posts please.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 18th, 2001, 07:02:00 PM
Originally posted by Slayn Cloak
That would be god moding... Speacking of mod swfans or Sanis any one in power that has read this delet my posts please. All your posts, or just the OOC ones?

Slayn Cloak
Nov 18th, 2001, 08:55:41 PM
All of the :b I excepted this fight cuase I was bored and no one had replyed. I no longer want to be a part of this rp. Thanks fansnet.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 19th, 2001, 12:59:12 AM
OOC: gah again with the flipping arguing! all I want is a simple fight and it keeps turning into this....all I was getting at was for you not to do things like you were which all you needed to say was you wouldn't, etc....I did not intend for this to turn into another occ discussion.....and I am really getting tired of being told to go talk to a mod, I have been here for almost two years and I know what I'm doing, I don't need to bother the mods with petty arguements, they have enough to do with me bothering them when it isn't needed.......so enough of this, just someone freaking fight me and I'll be happy......

TheHolo.Net
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:16:52 AM
I find it funny that you complain that you didn't want it to become an OOC argument when you were in fact the first to begin the OOC debate.

I will remove this topic and you can start over with a fresh topic, devoid of such OOC debate in the improper place.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:21:39 AM
Ogre, there is no need for that, just delete all the posts up to my first post......

TheHolo.Net
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:23:18 AM
Okay.

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Nov 19th, 2001, 01:24:53 AM
thanks, Ogies, gtg....

Champion of the Force
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:05:24 AM
Out of curiousity, who is Seerasas ... however you spell it?

TheHolo.Net
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:28:22 AM
Videl1999 from the old SWFans.

Champion of the Force
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:30:32 AM
Ahh, I see. :)

I can barely keep track of my own names, let alone everyone elses. :p