PDA

View Full Version : And that's the way it was...

Taylor Millard
Nov 18th, 2001, 08:22:31 PM
To quote former CBS Newsman, Walter Cronkite. I'm leaving RPing. With all the stuff I have going on; I do not have the time or energy to put any form of creativity or writing in posts. I will wrap up the Balmorra thread with one general post.

If that is against SWFans rules, I apologize...but the Empire deserves Balmorra, and I will give it.

Perhaps after finals are through, then I'll return to SWFans. I will not be an OOC poster, when I'm not going to be posting in RPing threads.

If anyone want to get a hold of me, my email is:

JusticeWargrave@onebox.com

Gentlemen and Ladies of SWFans, thanks. I had fun.

Sincerely,
Taylor Warren Millard

TheHolo.Net
Nov 18th, 2001, 08:26:06 PM
My best wishes are extended to you and your future. Take care. :)

ReaperFett
Nov 18th, 2001, 08:34:52 PM
To quote former CBS Newsman, Walter Cronkite. I'm leaving RPing

Didn't know he RPed :)

Its a shame you have to go, you were one of the cool ones. Take care, and rememeber to IM me if you need someone to talk to

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 19th, 2001, 02:40:52 AM
I'll see you around! Well, meaning...um... You better come back eventually! You will be missed.

And to quote myself: "Against the rules?? What do you think we are? Nazis?" Man, its your thread do whatever you want. :) You weren't RPing against a paticular faction, so finishing in one post is perfectly fine. :D

Good luck in French!

Jeseth Cloak
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:47:28 AM
I'll be tuned in at your next show if you let me know when it's at. Good luck in your career, and don't forget to check your mail!

Leeloo Mina
Nov 19th, 2001, 04:34:57 AM
Good Luck, even thought I don't know you.

Vega Van-Derveld
Nov 19th, 2001, 02:07:33 PM
What Leeloo said :D

Nichos Marr
Nov 19th, 2001, 03:12:25 PM
Best of luck Taylor, and I mean that :) You've been a good friend and I've always enjoyed every RP I've done with you. I respect your decision to leaving, with the knowledge that you're going on to bigger and better things.

I don't really like long goodbyes :)

Best of luck in the future, and May the Force be with you.

Garrett Blade
Nov 19th, 2001, 07:06:15 PM
It's such a shame that SWFans will lose not only a wonderful roleplayer but a great person in general - hopefully your leave isn't permanent but like that which has been said previously; you are no doubt moving onto greater things. I hope we can still keep in touch man, I've really enjoyed talking with you on AIM and hopefully that will continue.

In any case, good luck on your future ventures and to quote one of my favourite sayings, "Whatever path you choose in this life, always be true to yourself."

Have fun man. Cya around. :)

Gav Mortis
Nov 19th, 2001, 07:09:30 PM
Oh well, that was meant to be me but as usual Peter didn't log out after using my computer! Sowwy.

:wave