View Full Version : Get ready for the Turkey of your lifetime...

ReaperFett
Nov 17th, 2001, 07:37:19 PM
...Rollerball

From seeing the trailer (which is here (http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/rollerball/fast.html) ) and listening to Harry at AICN(Who is a liker of McTiernen, even was on his jet to be taken for a screening), I have worked out the pros and cons:

PRO

-Rebecca Romijn Stamos. She is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Bad hair, but sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

-Jean Reno. He is cool. Not in this film, just cool

CON

-the rest

It looks AWFUL! Absolutely TERRIBLE!

And to cap it off, the studio decided to try and break even by cutting the rating from R to PG-13. GONE is much of the blood and a Romijn Stamos full frontal. So, it goes from bad with a highlight, to just plain bad. This is going to flop worse than a fat person tripping off a diving board. It will stink more than an unwached athletes trainer which he used for 20 years before filling with manure. It will suck more than a Vacuum with a power supply of an entire Nuclear Power Plant. Get the picture? :)

And if anyone can watch the trailer and honestly know how the game is played, Im impressed :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 17th, 2001, 07:40:13 PM
This is going to flop worse than a fat person tripping off a diving board.
:lol

I've never heard of this movie before. Anyone know what it's about?

ReaperFett
Nov 17th, 2001, 07:41:41 PM
based on the James Caan film, this one directed by John McTiernan

Jedieb
Nov 17th, 2001, 08:52:36 PM
LOL! Reaper funny! Me laugh hard. Not as hard as the edited Romian nude scene would make me, but hard nevertheless. :lol

ReaperFett
Nov 17th, 2001, 08:54:38 PM
why would her nude make you laugh? :)

Jedieb
Nov 17th, 2001, 09:01:12 PM
laugh... oh yeah I was talking about laughing.... crap here comes the wif.............

ReaperFett
Nov 17th, 2001, 09:02:15 PM
the wif? :)

JMK
Nov 17th, 2001, 09:57:31 PM
The mallet over the head probably caused the typo! :lol

And might I add that the studio is a bunch of morons for editing out that full frontal scene? The movie is going to bomb regardless, so why take away the only joy? I guess it will be on the DVD deleted scenes.

Jedieb
Nov 17th, 2001, 10:42:52 PM
... it was a frying pan, not a mallet.... :headbash

JMK
Nov 17th, 2001, 10:52:50 PM
How's the head now?

Jedieb
Nov 17th, 2001, 10:58:33 PM
head? What's a head? Wait a minute, who the hell are you?! Where am I? Oh my god there's a crazy woman with a frying pa.......... :x

JonathanLB
Nov 18th, 2001, 04:55:35 AM
"GONE is much of the blood and a Romijn Stamos full frontal."

Are you KIDDING me?! I would have given anything to see that! Good lord that girl is hot. Ah man... they better put that in the deleted scenes of the DVD so I can find it online somewhere, muahaha. Damn idiots!

ReaperFett
Nov 18th, 2001, 06:10:30 AM
they had a 100M turkey. Now it is just a major turkey. Alll because everyone wanted that scene :)