PDA

View Full Version : To any admin

ReaperFett
Nov 17th, 2001, 11:42:41 AM
I accidently pressed the wrong link, went to Ezboard. I noticed, there is NO word that we have actually moved. Couldnt you try to let people see?

And dont say that the board links to here, I know. But anyone going sees the last post was September, indicating a dead board

Champion of the Force
Nov 17th, 2001, 06:42:22 PM
I could be mistaken, but I believe the reason there isn't a link up leading to this board is because Replica Props is STILL waiting to have it's board ready and so they're still on the old board, and the previous link we had to this board was confusing their members.

I'm pretty certain that once the Replica Proppers have moved the old board can have a link leading to our new board. :)

ReaperFett
Nov 17th, 2001, 06:45:29 PM
nooooo, I dont mean like that. I mean couldnt there be a little note just saying all non-proppers are now here?

Champion of the Force
Nov 17th, 2001, 06:51:31 PM
That's what we had before, but the Proppers were STILL getting confused. Every day for a month or so there was someone asking 'Are we meant to go to that new board?'. I swear the RPF admins were pulling their hair out at the persistence of the question. :lol

As I stated above though, I personally don't know the actual reason for its removal, but I think that was a primary cause. :)

ReaperFett
Nov 17th, 2001, 06:58:44 PM
put it back! That sounds funny! :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 17th, 2001, 07:01:57 PM
Besides, all the forums besides the RPF automatically link to here, so we've got it partly covered. When the RPF finally moves we could then put a NICE BIG LINK up the top of the old board to direct everyone to here. :)

Champion of the Force
Nov 25th, 2001, 12:02:23 AM
Moved to mod/admin forum for reference. This would be a good thing to do sometime in the future.

Nupraptor
Nov 25th, 2001, 02:49:53 AM
Actually, once the RPF finishes moving (I got an email saying that it's back up), we could just put a little jscript in the header of the ezboard which forwards people here as soon as they try to access the board.